Author Topic: Israeli Ambassador in Turkey Pelted with Eggs  (Read 971 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Israeli Ambassador in Turkey Pelted with Eggs
« on: November 04, 2009, 09:08:08 AM »
Israeli Ambassador in Turkey Pelted with Eggs
Cheshvan 17, 5770, 04 November 09 04:35
by Hillel Fendel

(Israelnationalnews.com) Turkish police prevented a mob of students from breaking into a car carrying Israel’s Ambassador in Turkey, Gabi Levy. The incident occurred on Wednesday afternoon in Trabzon, a city on the Black Sea coast of northeastern Turkey.

Despite police efforts, the students succeeded in throwing eggs at Levy, who was unhurt.

Tensions between Turkey and Israel have risen dramatically over the past month, beginning when Turkey called off a joint military exercise with Israel and then held one with Syria. In addition, Turkey’s president has made some anti-Israel remarks, and even met with and praised Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinajad.

Turkish television recently broadcast a fictional series depicting IDF soldiers as cold-blooded murderers, prompting official protests from Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman.

Anti-Israel protests have been held in Turkey of late, featuring the burning of Israeli flags and the waving of Palestinian Authority flags.

Israeli Tolerance
Despite the above, the new Turkish Ambassador to Israel spoke this past Sunday to an Israeli audience in Be’er Sheva, nearly without incident. Marking the conquest of the Negev city from the Turks by Great Britain in 1917, Ambassador Ahmet Oguz Celikkol was interrupted only by two men carrying signs. The signs were addressed to Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan, and read, “Remember the Holocaust you [perpetrated upon] the Armenian people!"

Before his speech, Ambassador Celikkol said there is no anti-Semitism in Turkey, and that “every relationship has its ups and downs; I am sure we can rehabilitate the relations between us."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134233
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israeli Ambassador in Turkey Pelted with Eggs
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 09:13:53 AM »
LOL turks they want to be part of the E.U. when they're asians not Europeans
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:04:33 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 09:28:53 AM »
I'm glad it was eggs and not rocks.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 01:41:37 PM »
I'm glad it was eggs and not rocks.

They are only egg producing Turkeys.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 01:48:41 PM »
In the Netherlands you get 'pie-d' with vegan pies filled with puke and poopoo.
I'd prefer eggs.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 04:52:07 PM »
There is no anti-Semitism in Turkey!? It is funny how Turks always claim their country to be perfect. First of all there is no country where there is no anti-Semitism! Even in Israel itself it exists!!! Turkey has a LOT of anti-Semitism and instigations against Jews. Hürriyet newspaper had anti-Semitic propaganda for weeks. Which in those days provoked spontaneous pogrom also.
And we should not forget the "Elders of Zion" and "Mein Kampf" are still two of the most sold books in illiterate Turkey! Turks are liars and they always try to fool others. They know very well how taqiya works!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 04:55:21 PM »
There is no anti-Semitism in Turkey!? It is funny how Turks always claim their country to be perfect. First of all there is no country where there is no anti-Semitism! Even in Israel itself it exists!!! Turkey has a LOT of anti-Semitism and instigations against Jews. Hürriyet newspaper had anti-Semitic propaganda for weeks. Which in those days provoked spontaneous pogrom also.
And we should not forget the "Elders of Zion" and "Mein Kampf" are still two of the most sold books in illiterate Turkey! Turks are liars and they always try to fool others. They know very well how taqiya works!

Lots of Turks are. But I know another perfect country. Where is no anti-semitism even no homosexuals exist there ...

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani