Author Topic: How blacks contribute to civilization  (Read 6508 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
How blacks contribute to civilization
« on: April 21, 2007, 09:51:02 AM »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: How blacks contribute to civilization
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 11:19:42 AM »
So true.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Re: How blacks contribute to civilization?
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:20:47 AM »
 ;D Not only is this the 3rd world, Its the turd world !
 Are you liberals proud of yourselves ?You were the first to move out !

Here is a fine example of the civilization schvartza's create ! ;

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 05:22:15 AM »

;D ;D ;D :D
The way you see the world is sad. Luckily, its a lot brighter on the side I'm standing, living and helping to raise my daughters on.

ihkili18

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 05:27:54 AM »
Again Imerica is ignoring the fact that blacks are savages and without white people america would be just as savage as the congo.

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 06:15:27 AM »
And again, you'd be wrong. You dont' want anyone belittling you because of your cultural affiliation but you feel its totally okay to say that all blacks are savages. How much of a hypocrite are you?

Like I said before, when you label all blacks savages, creatures or whatever, you are also talking about me, my girls, my husband and the rest of my family.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 07:42:59 AM »
And again, you'd be wrong. You dont' want anyone belittling you because of your cultural affiliation but you feel its totally okay to say that all blacks are savages. How much of a hypocrite are you?

Like I said before, when you label all blacks savages, creatures or whatever, you are also talking about me, my girls, my husband and the rest of my family.

Hi

For all it's worth I ridicule white people too.  The problem is that almost all blacks in my country came here from the 1950s on and all they do is take jobs and women away from me.  But the same can be said for the Anglos.  So in reality I hate whites and blacks but because white women are the most beautiful on average I sometimes side with the whites, when I am desperate for the company of women.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 08:04:00 AM »

Imerica, I don't see the hypocrisy you are talking about. Something exists in black society that glorifies the evil ways that some blacks live. When this is pointed out by people other than blacks, black folks always become defensive. I always get you don't understand, you have to be black, or the classic "its a black thing". Your doing it in your posts now. You and your family seem to have risen above all that however why would you defend the evil way some blacks live. I don't defend evil whites. How will any improvement ever take place in black society if people like you are not willing to admit that  improvement is needed. Bill Cosby said that things needed to change and was vilified. In my extended family I had one person who was 20 years old gunned down by a black at point blank range and another incident where a black entered the home and held a family member hostage demanding money and worse. This is why I have a problem when folks like yourself tell me that I should not be critical  of evil blacks. I have seen what they are capable of personally. I have high regard for black folks who are intelligent and hard working however I can't share you opinions that evil blacks should not be labled just that evil blacks 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 08:06:36 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 11:37:27 AM »
In many ways, before the so-called civil rights movement, starting in the 50's, black Americans were better off.  There was segregation, true, but at least most blacks were civil toward each other.  There was respect, honor and dignity.  There were INTACT families, fathers who cared about their children, and the knowledge that hard work is what will make you a success... There is so little of that in American inner cities now.  We all have to be honest with ourselves.  Go to most inner city areas and you will see trash all over the streets, and people hanging around not contributing to society.  It is just ugly and depressing.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:51:36 PM by genteelgentile »
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »

Imerica, I don't see the hypocrisy you are talking about. Something exists in black society that glorifies the evil ways that some blacks live. When this is pointed out by people other than blacks, black folks always become defensive. I always get you don't understand, you have to be black, or the classic "its a black thing". Your doing it in your posts now. You and your family seem to have risen above all that however why would you defend the evil way some blacks live. I don't defend evil whites. How will any improvement ever take place in black society if people like you are not willing to admit that  improvement is needed. Bill Cosby said that things needed to change and was vilified. In my extended family I had one person who was 20 years old gunned down by a black at point blank range and another incident where a black entered the home and held a family member hostage demanding money and worse. This is why I have a problem when folks like yourself tell me that I should not be critical  of evil blacks. I have seen what they are capable of personally. I have high regard for black folks who are intelligent and hard working however I can't share you opinions that evil blacks should not be labled just that evil blacks 
What I am asking is for you all not to generalize when you're talking about evil blacks. Not every black person is evil. When you say 'blacks' that's a general statement which encompasses ALL black people. However if I was defending anyone it would be all of the good blacks in America, not those who commit crimes. I think that since you see that I'm on here saying stop being general, you think that I'm speaking on behalf of the entire black race...I'm saying that you should stop the generalizations. I didn't say that you shouldnt' be critical of evil blacks. I'm saying don't include ALL blacks in your assumptions that 'blacks are evil'.

You didn't read anything I typed.

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 01:02:12 PM »
In many ways, before the so-called civil rights movement, starting in the 50's, black Americans were better off.  There was segregation, true, but at least most blacks were civil toward each other.  There was respect, honor and dignity.  There were INTACT families, fathers who cared about their children, and the knowledge that hard work is what will make you a success... There is so little of that in American inner cities now.  We all have to be honest with ourselves.  Go to most inner city areas and you will trash all over the streets, and people hanging around not contributing to society.  It is just ugly and depressing.

Seeing as though I am from the inner city, I agree with you, however you can't apply that way of life to ALL blacks. Its not fair. Even when was younger, my dad was in the home for 8 years before he and my mom divorced but he was always there. What some black men are lacking is the pride that use to be held upon a pedestal for his family and himself. Now some black men are walking around in a fog, that they helped to form that keeps them away from greatness. Where I'm from, the situation has gotten a little better but not to the point of breaking ground. Some blacks are still slaves in their own right.

I wanted to comment that from what I read, you feel that perhaps segregation should come back and then the black man will come home to his family. Am I correct?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 09:58:22 PM »
NO!!  And I certainly don't have the perfect solution.   But black America at large has a problem they don't want to deal with.  I think that what your problem is with the JTF is that you are NOT one of the people we refer to.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »
By the way, the picture at the beginning of this thread is funny.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 10:03:08 AM »
Imerica, you are banging your head against the wall.  These guys are not that stupid.  They see and understand the hypocrisy you're talking about.  They just choose to ignore it.  It's like a drug for them.  Time after time I have appealed to the racists and extremists here that all blacks are not the same.  Then it's like,"okay, I see your point".  It lasts for all of about ten seconds until someone clips an article on StørmFrønt or the like and drums up the anti-black bantering all over again.

Have you heard of JewWatch?  Every day it's contributors monitor national and international news with the hope of finding newsclips where Jews have committed a crime or in some way behaved immorally.  These clips get thrown into a forum in the same way the zookeepers throw half-rotten fruit to the monkey cage with the idea that the actions of a few Jews may be extrapolated across the entire people.  So these "apes" become excited and work themselves into a frenzy, high and intoxicated off the daily diet of highly addictive Jew hatred.  This part of the forum works the same way -- sort of like a "BlackWatch" only except some of the participants are a little different.

The constant black bashing and railing about black encroachment does more to harm their credibility than it does to promote Israel's right to determination and self-defense.  But somehow or another the desire of some of our members here have to ingratiate themselves to these white supremacists is baffling.  I'm sure I'll get more than a big argument from some when I say that so much focus on blacks makes them feel confident and tough in a time that many people are nervous about the future and all the goings on in the world.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »
Imerica, you are banging your head against the wall.  These guys are not that stupid.  They see and understand the hypocrisy you're talking about.  They just choose to ignore it.  It's like a drug for them.  Time after time I have appealed to the racists and extremists here that all blacks are not the same.  Then it's like,"okay, I see your point".  It lasts for all of about ten seconds until someone clips an article on StørmFrønt or the like and drums up the anti-black bantering all over again.

Have you heard of JewWatch?  Every day it's contributors monitor national and international news with the hope of finding newsclips where Jews have committed a crime or in some way behaved immorally.  These clips get thrown into a forum in the same way the zookeepers throw half-rotten fruit to the monkey cage with the idea that the actions of a few Jews may be extrapolated across the entire people.  So these "apes" become excited and work themselves into a frenzy, high and intoxicated off the daily diet of highly addictive Jew hatred.  This part of the forum works the same way -- sort of like a "BlackWatch" only except some of the participants are a little different.

The constant black bashing and railing about black encroachment does more to harm their credibility than it does to promote Israel's right to determination and self-defense.  But somehow or another the desire of some of our members here have to ingratiate themselves to these white supremacists is baffling.  I'm sure I'll get more than a big argument from some when I say that so much focus on blacks makes them feel confident and tough in a time that many people are nervous about the future and all the goings on in the world.

Had the white woman not thrown the black man down my throat I would have had no problems with the [censored] living in my town.  But as it stands, the white women use them as muscle against me, and they use the [censored] music to exclude me from their places of jollity, and I therefore stab at the black man knowing that it is the white woman's heart that I pierce.  Do you not understand this?

Scriabin

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »
Not all blacks are evil savages, only most.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 10:57:25 AM »

Had the white woman not thrown the black man down my throat I would have had no problems with the schvartzas living in my town.  But as it stands, the white women use them as muscle against me, and they use the schvartza music to exclude me from their places of jollity, and I therefore stab at the black man knowing that it is the white woman's heart that I pierce.  Do you not understand this?

I can't say I really do understand Fruit.  Are you against all black male/white female relations, or just the young fair skinned, big-haired blondes who go for the thuggish, uncultured black men who misbehave in public?  The times I've dated white women,  it's never been with the intent of trying to stick it to the white man.  Even if that we're the case, it only works if you make the conscious decision to give it as much importance as you do.

I don't know how old you are, but I've been banging clubs since the 80's in my way early teens.  Those scenes are very short lived and they come and go.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 12:10:09 PM »
I can't say I really do understand Fruit.  Are you against all black male/white female relations, or just the young fair skinned, big-haired blondes who go for the thuggish, uncultured black men who misbehave in public?  The times I've dated white women,  it's never been with the intent of trying to stick it to the white man.  Even if that we're the case, it only works if you make the conscious decision to give it as much importance as you do.

I don't know how old you are, but I've been banging clubs since the 80's in my way early teens.  Those scenes are very short lived and they come and go.

I forgive you for asking me silly questions because you admitted that you don't understand what I meant.

I mean that white women, who go to clubs, and who are happy to date black men, are not happy to date me: and that is why I hate them.  ANd I recognize the best way to spite the white woman is to hate the things she loves the most.  One can get away with the occasional sexist comment in the company of (white) women but white women never forgive you for saying things about black guys.

This nonsense about black men being at a disadvantage has to be stopped.  The really disadvantaged are people like me.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 05:23:57 PM »
Dear Fruit, perhaps you should lift your sight higher to women who do not go to these kinds of clubs. The women that go to these kind of clubs are whtie men's throw-aways. Their former white boyfriends realize that they are sluts and dicarded them as one would a piece of garbage, a used tire or a mircowave that no longer works. That is why these sluts go to the africans. That is the best they can do. since no respectible white man would have nothing to do with them. As far as I am concerned they are beneath you, and you should aim your sites higher. They are our throw-aways, so let them go on jerry springer and fight other sluts for the charms of their black pimp boyfriends.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 12:57:39 AM »
Fruit,Like fjack said just seek out women with high moral standards. Meet them at a church. There are alot of modest women there. Try it. ;)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 06:56:01 AM »
Dear Fruit, perhaps you should lift your sight higher to women who do not go to these kinds of clubs. The women that go to these kind of clubs are whtie men's throw-aways. Their former white boyfriends realize that they are sluts and dicarded them as one would a piece of garbage, a used tire or a mircowave that no longer works. That is why these sluts go to the africans. That is the best they can do. since no respectible white man would have nothing to do with them. As far as I am concerned they are beneath you, and you should aim your sites higher. They are our throw-aways, so let them go on jerry springer and fight other sluts for the charms of their black pimp boyfriends.

Positive thinking is a privilege that only mentally sound people know how to exploit.  I see all these girls doing these things, and it saps my will to live down to zero.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 06:56:56 AM »
Fruit,Like fjack said just seek out women with high moral standards. Meet them at a church. There are alot of modest women there. Try it. ;)
But if Fruit does that and it works...what would he have to post about?   ;)
Seriously Fruit - church sounds like a good idea.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 07:19:20 AM »

But if Fruit does that and it works...what would he have to post about?   ;)
Seriously Fruit - church sounds like a good idea.

I should go to church while the ATTRACTIVE white girls are heading out to the night-establishments and spreading their legs for coons?   ???  Why?  You mean I should forget white women preferring black men and start praying to Jesus instead?  Duck that.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 07:20:24 AM »
If there are white women going with black men out there, anywhere, I want to know about it; see it; experience it with my own eyes.  Blacks-on-blondes is my life.  G-d sent this down as a Revelation to me.