Author Topic: Muslim soldiers should be expelled from the U.S army  (Read 1450 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Muslim soldiers should be expelled from the U.S army
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:39:54 PM »
Today's tragedy at Fort Hood should make us realize that Muslims are most loyal to their religion, above all else.  As a result of this incident, as well as the 2005 attack in Kuwait by a Black, Muslim soldier from Fort Hood, all Muslim soldiers should be expelled from the U.S armed forces to prevent future incidents like the one today. 

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: Muslim soldiers should be expelled from the U.S army
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 11:47:53 PM »
Why are there Muslim soldiers serving in the U.S. army to begin with? Do people actually believe they'll go and fight against their fellow Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq? The guy was a Major in the army. That's a really high position. I don't get it.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 12:30:37 AM »
I believe this guy was a psychiatrist or a psychologist.  Either way, the army has some special programs where people who are medical professionals can join the army as captains or majors.  I suspect that's what happened here.

And yes, muslims should not even be allowed in the USA, much less in our army!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 12:50:24 AM »
Why are there Muslim soldiers serving in the U.S. army to begin with? Do people actually believe they'll go and fight against their fellow Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq? The guy was a Major in the army. That's a really high position. I don't get it.
Just look at the reports - it is just a random "outburst of violence"! Nothing more! The guy was a base psychiatrist, an officer!  :o With such PC BS, and muslime-in-chief in the White House, nothing surprisese me anymore.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 12:54:25 AM »
I completely agree.  I hope at least 1 brave politician brings this up.  Their idiology of intolerance and taquiya puts are guys in jeopordy.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 01:47:40 AM »
I believe this guy was a psychiatrist or a psychologist.  Either way, the army has some special programs where people who are medical professionals can join the army as captains or majors.  I suspect that's what happened here.

And yes, muslims should not even be allowed in the USA, much less in our army!

Yes, they should be deported. The danger they cause is too great.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 03:12:44 AM »
Their only contribution to the world is terrorism and bestiality.

Muslims should be expelled everywhere.
Deport them to the desert so they can carry on inbreeding with goats and camels.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 03:24:12 AM »
To be frank, they should all be expelled out of this country.. PERIOD.  Cause I don't trust those that are not in the military either.  1 Muz in the U.S. is 1 great threat in the U.S. And you are right, their loyalty is only to their sick pedo cult from a sick pedo fake prophet.  How much you want to bet though guys and gals. If this was a white guy? A Tim McVeigh type and yes McVeigh was also a pos.  But you would have every drop of info from the moment he was born till now.  The fact this SOB is a Muz they are trying everything in the Media to be P.C. to try to sugar coat that this man follows a book and cult that is programmed on terror.  Nobody, not even Fox say it.. As along as Islam is in the U.S. the U.S. will never be safe.  And I want to add another thing.  We are at war with these animals. What the hell is the Army or any branch of military thinking enlisting these bearded, desert camel jockeys?  P.C. is going to be the death of so many innocent people and through that everyone else are sitting ducks for any further God forbid attacks.  No one in the media pushed the envelope that this pig was screaming Allah Akbar.  What are they afraid of? To "offend"?  Fangool with that... Let them be offended.  I find it offensive when they are attacking our people, and when everyone in the establishment run in circles trying everything they can to try to paint a pretty picture under an ugly canvas.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 08:23:46 AM »
What about Muslim presidents?

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »
I agree Muslims shouldn't serve in the US military, that is like letting the enemy in your own army. It's crazy.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »
Along with the terrorist act itself,    the worst part of the entire situation is Barack Hussein Obama using Taqiyya when speaking to the people of the United States about what took place at Ft. Hood.       And that BHO,   an enemy of the United States,    is the Commander and Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »
It's like homeopathic philosophy in a negative form.
The slightest muslim presence distorts the whole country.

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 05:43:23 PM »
The U.S. military has the "don't ask, don't tell" policy for gays. Why don't they have the same rule for Muslims?

Offline BinyaminUzi

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 09:10:24 PM »
Like many others have said, muslims shouldn't even be in the Army. It gives them a chance to work from within, have access to weaponry and have the knowledge to set up attacks.

And to Moshe92, I don't know about that. I would definitely prefer to know whom is a threat to my life and my fellow brothers' lives.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 08:26:26 AM »

At least someone is telling the truth:

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 08:35:18 AM »
He's right. If we didn't have Muslims serving in the military this would not have happened.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 08:37:26 AM »
more important please read              

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/199506.php

urgent important

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/199504.php
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 10:49:18 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 09:32:19 AM »
This was a TERRORIST ATTACK!

Now the media won't dare bring up ' terrorist attack ' because the terrorist was a muslim!

This political correctness is killing our Citizens!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 10:22:30 AM »
I just heard Senator Liberman on Fox calling the murders at Fort Hood a terrorist attack. It's about time!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 10:51:47 AM »
I just heard Senator Liberman on Fox calling the murders at Fort Hood a terrorist attack. It's about time!
:clap:
I know Senator Liberman is probably not perfect on all issues...but I have great respect for him.
He doesn't tote party lines.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »
Yes so did i
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 11:30:37 AM »
:clap:
I know Senator Liberman is probably not perfect on all issues...but I have great respect for him.
He doesn't tote party lines.

Hi Bullcat, even though he is a liberal, I respect him for not being politically correct about muslims.

Shalom - Dox

Have a great day!     :   )