Author Topic: Nidal Malik Hasan is conscious and talking at Army hospital  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Nidal Malik Hasan is conscious and talking at Army hospital
« on: November 09, 2009, 10:08:35 AM »
SAN ANTONIO – A U.S. Army hospital spokesman says the man suspected in a deadly shooting spree at Fort Hood, Texas, is conscious and able to talk.

Dewey Mitchell, a spokesman at Brooke Army Medical Center, says Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan remains in stable condition. Mitchell says Hasan has been awake and able to talk since he was taken off a ventilator Saturday.

Hasan is at Brooke Medical Center in San Antonio, about 150 miles southwest of Fort Hood.

Authorities say the 39-year-old Hasan opened fire at a processing center Thursday at Fort Hood, the country's largest military installation. Thirteen people were killed and 29 were wounded.

The rampage ended when civilian police shot Hasan.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091109/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_hasan_s_condition

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Nidal Malik Hasan is conscious and talking at Army hospital
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 10:26:31 AM »
I hope they make him talk about any other Muslim terrorist connections he might have and make him squeal about all of them.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 12:33:03 PM »
Mitchell says Hasan has been awake and able to talk since he was taken off a ventilator Saturday.

Excellent! Now he can make an appointment with his psychologist to help him overcome his mental disorder and with his attorney to work on his not guilty by reason of insanity plea.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 02:24:30 PM »
Let the interrogation begin.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 02:25:50 PM »
Let the torture begin.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »
The filthy animal should have never been moved into a hospital.... He should have been left to die on the ground. I am disgusted by the entire picture... The politically correct still maintain that he should not be called a terrorist... Now hints are being made that this animals superiors in the military were aware of his dealings with terrorist muslim groups for the past few months....Why was he not brought in and questioned? The administration is taking great pains to bring the facts out very slowly however anyone with half a brain saw this for what it was when it first took place. If this is how things like this are going to be handled we are really in for big problems
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »
Now his 'Lawyer' is going to try to get him off.... Our system of 'Justice' is completely backwards... I agree, he should have been left bleeding on the ground where he was shot. Why do we waste time, money, and lives to save someone who is hell-bent on killing us. If only a wise man or woman was present they would have shot him between the eyes like the murderous pig he is. It really bothers me that scum like this are still breathing the same air I breathe.

Also it is VERY OMINOUS that the FBI, the army and other agencies knew that this scumbag was contacting al queda, had made radical islamist postings, and was teaching Koran during his work time. Sometimes I think that the apparatus which was established to protect the people of America is actually doing the opposite, working to kill more Americans by assisting al queda and other terrorists. What is going on at the intelligence agencies which allows them to allow Islamists into our military?

I sure hope a zealot puts a bullet between Nidal Hasans eyes... Soon!

PS: It would be beyond stupid to put this scumbag into a prison where he will be uplifted and treated as an Imam {prayer leader} where he can spread the prison Islam to others.. Islam is like a virus.... It must be destroyed..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 04:00:52 PM »
Only Hashem can give him the the proper punishment.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »
Muman asks: "What is going on at the intelligence agencies which allows them to allow Islamists into our military?"

It's called politically correct multi-culturalism augmented with anti-Jewism to appease America's oil rich Arab 'allies'.

That's why the FBI, State Department, and intelligence agencies invariably refuse to employ Jews that speak Arabic as translators or in information gathering endeavors.

Better to be infiltrated by Islamists than to enlist Jews and alienate our Arab 'friends'.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »
I think it's wrong to allow someone like that to have immediate access to a lawyer. In normal criminal cases, yes, but not in cases like this. I do think they should have saved him though so they can interrogate him about other possible suspects. The only thing I'm really concerned about is that they may release him one day. I hope he gets the death penalty or gets a life prison term but a life prison term is also problematic because he may be able to communicate with other criminals on the outside, so the death penalty would be best.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »
I think it's wrong to allow someone like that to have immediate access to a lawyer. In normal criminal cases, yes, but not in cases like this. I do think they should have saved him though so they can interrogate him about other possible suspects. The only thing I'm really concerned about is that they may release him one day. I hope he gets the death penalty or gets a life prison term but a life prison term is also problematic because he may be able to communicate with other criminals on the outside, so the death penalty would be best.

He also can work in the prisons to convert criminals to Islam.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 06:21:15 PM »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 08:59:04 PM »
Let the torture begin.

That's a fine idea.

Not because the Moozie rodent might have any valuable intelligence that might be revealed under the pain of torture -- but as a DETERRENT.

And after he's tortured...

He needs to be EXECUTED in a way that sends a message...

I'd break his arms and legs, bind him, and then throw him into a pen stocked with a bunch of starving hogs.

Not because I'm a sadist, but because it's essential to send the message that all jihadists will be turned into pig sh*t.

End of story.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »
Let the torture begin.

That's a fine idea.

Not because the Moozie rodent might have any valuable intelligence that might be revealed under the pain of torture -- but as a DETERRENT.

I'd break his arms and legs, bind him, and then throw him into a pen stocked with a bunch of starving hogs.

Not because I'm a sadist, but because it's essential to send the message that all jihadists will be turned into pig sh*t.

End of story.

I love it!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 09:50:17 PM »
Let the torture begin.

That's a fine idea.

End of story.

Can we do that to all the rats?

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 09:55:16 PM »
Let the torture begin.

You mean for Americans.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 12:25:54 AM »
Let the torture begin.

You mean for Americans.

No!!!  For that moosie piece of shiite terrorist murderer Nidal Malik Hassan!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 01:47:24 AM »
If there were any justice he would be tortured for 29 days, shortly executed, and then for thirteen days his rotting corpse would be hung in public.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 03:07:41 AM »
He should be crucified.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 06:26:50 AM »
I really could care less what happens to this piece of [censored]. My primary concern is that I live in a country where multiculturalism and diversity trump sanity. Do you think that anything is going to change to make sure that something like this doesn't reoccur? Think again. Look around at the [censored] being spewed by the media, the army, the politicians, etc.

Army Chief of Staff General George Casey:

“And frankly I am worried — I’m not worried, but I’m concerned — that this increased speculation could cause a backlash against some of our Muslim soldiers.”

“As great a tragedy as this was, it would be a shame if our diversity became a casualty as well,”

What could he mean by that last quote? What it means to me is we shouldn't keep muslims, from serving in the military just because some of them may be prone to terrorist attacks on our soldiers. Better that we have a diverse military with muslims and risk an occasional mass murder than to lose the wonderful benefits that muslim soldiers have to offer us.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »
I really hate the whole concept of "diversity". Diversity in society brings division and conflict, not strength or harmony.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 04:28:11 PM »
The last US military trial execution was in 1961, by hanging.

How will Hassan likely be executed: by lethal injection, firing squad or hanging?

Do the US military judges have a choice of method?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 04:41:12 PM »
CAIR has probably found an attorney for him already!   They can tutor him to tell that he was suffering from mental disorder.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 06:46:29 PM »
I really hate the whole concept of "diversity". Diversity in society brings division and conflict, not strength or harmony.

'Diversity' is a means to destroy western civilisation.