Author Topic: Dominater96's Revava Post Ripping Chaim  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dominater96's Revava Post Ripping Chaim
« on: April 21, 2007, 11:38:11 PM »
Here is the StørmFrønt Nazi (known as TorahTruth on Kahane.org, known as BK on Revava, known as TruthTyper on StørmFrønt and here, known as Dominater96 and NoahideGentile here) making the exact same post he did in the "Revava Watch" thread here over on the Revava Bowel Movement (I do not think that is obscene--I am not making a homosexual or bestial reference, Yacov) forum message board:

http://www.revava.org/forum/index.php/topic,3496.0.html

Scroll to the last post...

Quote from: BK
Vancier refering to HaRav Ovadia Yoseph as a "degenerate" is almost as hilarious as it is disgusting and hypocritical. You could not fit Vancier's Torah-knowledge in a thimble, and he refers to one of the greatest scholars of our generation in such a way. It's not just pathetic, it is evil, and these are the kind of "haters" that Rav Kahane z"tl h"yd warned us to all stay away from. The only "degenerate" is Vancier who thrives on this almost unnatural hatred of almost everyone.

Rav Ovadia Yoseph has made some big mistakes, but there is a difference between saying that - and even lamenting that fact - and cursing and insulting him.
Does this not prove that they are the same poster, and that BK/TruthTyper/whatever he calls himself currently is a Nazi?

Yacov, you are a great chief admin here, but please give my theory some consideration here. This pig is a Nazi who deserves to be banned NOW (and a whole lot more).

Chaimfan

Edit: In the event that this piece of excrement tries to go edit his Revava post, I have saved that page of the forum for all to see on request.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:40:21 PM by Chaimfan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Dominater96's Revava Post Ripping Chaim
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 11:43:47 PM »
Go back and read the Dominater post under your Revava Watch thread. They are VERBATIM identical.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 11:51:44 PM »
OK, my mistake--they were not verbatim the same. Oops.

Still, they were pretty close, and I've still demonstrated that Dominater (TruthTyper) reads Revava posts religiously. Do remember that Truth Typer promised to come back here and continue flaming us under an endless array of screen personalities under new IPs.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 12:02:10 AM »
Doom777 doesn't appear evil in this post and their is nothing wrong with his comment (Yakov, why do you quote doom777 for?).   People don't have to agree with you guys on everything so stop personally attacking everyone who you don't agree with.  R' Kahane did NOT do this at all.  Only evil posts about Chaim should be posted and  exposed; not simply posts disagreeing with what he says.  An example of an evil post is "You could not fit Vancier's Torah-knowledge in a thimble...The only "degenerate" is Vancier who thrives on this almost unnatural hatred of almost everyone.".  And don't make big accusations without solid evidence.  If you have solid evidence that that individual who insulted Chaim is the person who you claim he is then fine, but otherwise, I doubt that this guy had five different accounts on this forum. 

My own opinion is that Chaim is correct, but I disagree with his tactics of publicly calling R' Ovadia Yosef a degenerate since R' Kahane never in public called an Orthodox Rabbi names even if he thought they were evil. He did not insult the Satmur Rebbe even though he probably thought he was evil.   The Rav also didn't call the evil Alan Dershwitz names but instead made him look like an idiot when he debated him.  The Rav didn't do the name calling thing, he was very political and refined about Orthodox Rabbis.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:13:08 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 12:31:15 AM »
My own opinion is that Chaim is correct, but I disagree with his tactics of publicly calling R' Ovadia Yosef a degenerate since R' Kahane never in public called an Orthodox Rabbi names even if he thought they were evil. He did not insult the Satmur Rebbe even though he probably thought he was evil.   The Rav also didn't call the evil Alan Dershwitz names but instead made him look like an idiot when he debated him.  The Rav didn't do the name calling thing, he was very political and refined about Orthodox Rabbis.
But the "rabbi" Ovadia Yosef IS a degenerate. He is advocating suicidal retreats and the ethnic cleansing of Jews from the Jewish heartland. To me he is lower than a German Nazi because of this.

He is about as much a "rabbi" as the homosexual Reform "rabbis" running around out there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 12:32:41 AM »
All the Revava people claim Chaim is not religious.
Yeah, sound familiar? All the StørmFrønt people claim Jews are not white also.  ::) The Revava Shabak agents have to claim this in order to scare off patriotic young Jews who are not at all familiar with Chaim.