Author Topic: Congratulations Lisa  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Congratulations Lisa
« on: April 22, 2007, 04:16:06 AM »
I am very excited for you.  You are the best kind of person for moderator.   :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

Re: Congratulations Lisa
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 05:09:41 AM »
I am very excited for you.  You are the best kind of person for moderator.   :)

Agreed! :)

Offline PAKO411

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 06:48:11 AM »
Congratulations
in Hebrew  we MAZAL TOV

i am sure i wil get to know who is lisa lol

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 10:00:12 AM »
Good going to all the rest, too.  I wonder how the forum will shape up now.  Moderation is the last thing in the world I would want to do.  I just want to share all my worries.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 10:11:33 AM »
congratulatins
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 10:26:32 AM »
Omedete Gozaimas.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 01:42:56 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I'm looking forward to this!

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »
Omedete Gozaimas.

Chin, chin.  Onara.  Hana-kuso.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 10:07:52 PM »
Chin, chin.  Onara.  Hana-kuso.

Thanks Scriabin.  What does that mean?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 10:17:57 PM »
Congrats Lisa..  Good on ya...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 11:57:54 PM »
I agree. Lisa is a very balanced lady in every way and she's already excelling in her 1.5 days on the job.  ;D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 12:46:44 AM »
Thanks Marzutra and Chaimfan!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 12:55:13 AM »
Congrats Lisa!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 09:25:49 AM »
I think it's good we have a woman moderating The General Discussion. As Chaim said, it is the role of women to civilize men.

Where I live, the women make an extra special effort to civilize the black men.  In fact, they seem not to care so much about wild and uninhibited behaviour in white males.

Scriabin

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
Adam613 would go nuts if he saw my post. After he quit, he lashed out against me and JTF on Yekutiel's Kahane.org Forum. Everyone there wasn't interested and thought it was a childish thread.

Just because Adam is angry, doesn't mean that he's wrong.

Scriabin

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 02:17:27 PM »
Chaim himself said that women have to civilize men. Even the "Kosher Sex" rabbi said that. I heard him say it before Chaim said it. Shmuley Boteach, who wrote Kosher Sex, said that the reason there is immorality in Western Civilization is because the women themselves aren't' acting moral and are treated as sex objects, which leads to decline in civilization. We can see from the way Muslims treat their women that it results in them being uncivilized.

It is difficult for women to civilize men when they themselves are not civilized.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 02:40:03 PM »
If one looks closely, often the women in a social group are holding the men back from picking on the odd-one-out.  It's right that women have that great capacity to restrain men from evil behaviour.  But it has been twisted and perverted in recent years and now all women do is protect evil blacks from the righteous wrath and furious anger of young white males.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 05:37:03 PM »
If one looks closely, often the women in a social group are holding the men back from picking on the odd-one-out.  It's right that women have that great capacity to restrain men from evil behaviour.  But it has been twisted and perverted in recent years and now all women do is protect evil blacks from the righteous wrath and furious anger of young white males.

Sad....but largely true...  What Yacov states above about the debased media and "politically correct" embrace diversity progressive education...women, by and large, have become what the Quaan displays them as.....the root of evil which should be covered and are about as low as dirt.

Don't think I'm picking on women because the younger generation of males with their catering to shvartizm are perhaps worse.....   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »
Fruit, I think there will be a race riot very soon. A lot of White people, are fed up with Black savagery. Men and women alike. I am a mulatto and I am fed up with Blacks myself. I predict within the next 5 years there will be a White uprising. Of course this is from a US prospective. And to Lisa, congrats on becoming a new moderator. Your posts are very informative and thought provoking.

leo

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
Where exactly in the bible or torah does it say that women are suppose to civilize men. In the first story in the torah Eve tells Adam to eat from the tree and Adan obeys Eve and Adam was punished for it as well as eve for first eating it. He used his wife as an excuse saying his wife told him to eat from the true. There was no feminiism then. Chaim Ben Pesach isn't g-d. Where is his source?  Furthermore, the prophets criticized the Jews for being Ruled by Women. If women are to civilize men then a women should take Chaim's job. Who is there to civilize Chaim Ben Pesach? He is exempt. What a bunch of hooey.   

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 08:54:41 PM »
Thank you Cosmo Kramer.  I'm glad you like what I write. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 09:09:15 PM »
Where exactly in the bible or torah does it say that women are suppose to civilize men. In the first story in the torah Eve tells Adam to eat from the tree and Adan obeys Eve and Adam was punished for it as well as eve for first eating it. He used his wife as an excuse saying his wife told him to eat from the true. There was no feminiism then. Chaim Ben Pesach isn't g-d. Where is his source?  Furthermore, the prophets criticized the Jews for being Ruled by Women. If women are to civilize men then a women should take Chaim's job. Who is there to civilize Chaim Ben Pesach? He is exempt. What a bunch of hooey.   
Actually, I do believe it is a Talmudic teaching.  As you know there have been many righteous women in Jewish history.  I'd like to know the actual source myself but I do not doubt it as it is quite logical as women are equal but different to men.  Chaim is a well meaning, well learned Orthodox Jew that has the testicles to actually put his mouth and his deeds to what he believes to be moral and truth which is far more than I can say for the vast majority of the masses of humanity.  I may not agree with everything Chaim says but I give him immense credit for what he has accomplished. 

PS: Cosmo, if ever what you say becomes reality and you need help...feel free to contact me brother....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 09:11:48 PM »
I think Lisa will do a fantastic job, Congrats Lisa
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »
Thank you Masterwolf.

ihkili18

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »
I think Lisa is doing a excellent job as well. Congratulations again.