Author Topic: 2012  (Read 839 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« on: November 17, 2009, 05:07:00 PM »
Has anyone seen 2012? What a stupid film. All the whites are stupid or evil. The wise, intelligent, educated and good are the blacks. The smartest scientist in the world who saves the day is a black. The heroic and kind president is a black. The world's greatest intellectual, art historian and a polyglot is a black woman. There isn't even a token powerful white who is good. One of the non-evil white protagonists is a loser. There is a strong hint that the banker who sells 1 billion euro tickets to get rich people to a safe place is a Jew. What a piece of garbage.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 05:15:51 PM »
Has anyone seen 2012? What a stupid film. All the whites are stupid or evil. The wise, intelligent, educated and good are the blacks. The smartest scientist in the world who saves the day is a black. The heroic and kind president is a black. The world's greatest intellectual, art historian and a polyglot is a black woman. There isn't even a token powerful white who is good. One of the non-evil white protagonists is a loser. There is a strong hint that the banker who sells 1 billion euro tickets to get rich people to a safe place is a Jew. What a piece of garbage.

DUH. Everyone knows blacks are the best and smartest while whites are disgusting and stupid.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 05:16:36 PM »
I won't be seeing that movie. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »
What's kind of funny is I thought it my be some kind of christian movie at first.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »
i had a thread on this before...http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,39960.0.html

and btw...don't forget, they all end up in Africa...lolololol

this movie might as well have been written by a militant black..but then again, they can't read nor write anyway...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »
I saw this movie. It was so bad, it was hilarious. I thought it was a spoof of a Hollywood blockbuster! Most other "people" in the audience loved it. This movie is utterly moronic
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 02:31:23 AM »
Yes, the political agenda is in your face. Yet most people are oblivious. On IMBD among hundreds of comments, I saw only one that made a mention of it. First, they made movies only with whites. Then they started inserting an obligatory black sidekick. Now whites are marginalized completely.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 02:45:41 AM »
You know why Hollywood does that? At least one of the reasons is that statistically black people go to the movies and feed into the whole media machine more than any other group... more than whites, and definitely more than Asians or Middle-East people. So Hollywood targets them to make money.

In fact, the reason they very rarely if ever have movies with Asians or Middle-East peoples as main characters is because culturally speaking, these groups rarely go to the movies or spend money on mass-entertainment.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 05:02:39 AM »
The last time I went to the movies it was ruined by a Mexican family behind me. The mom apparently couldn't speak English so her daughter translated every line of the movie into Spanish for her. I kept asking them to please be quiet and Shhhhh but that only got my seat kicked by the little brother.  >:(

Next time something like that happens I will just walk out and demand a refund.