Author Topic: Contributions of Italians in America,, Pls watch, got something to say  (Read 2410 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

My people came to this country building the foundation of America, they struggled for everything without asking a hand out.  Nothing was more important in an Italian home then family and the family was close.  A mother was home watching the kids and taking care of the home, and the father was out bringing home money and food on the table.  No matter how tough it was, I remember my grandpa telling me how he worked 2 jobs after WW2 time, and you were able to leave your door open without no one robbing.  Men had respect for women.  They didn't come to this country forcing their way or no way into this country.  Welfare to Italians was concidedred a sin of shame.  Pure humiliation and a feeling of failure.  Compare what you see in this video to the 3rd world vermine that has infested this nation.  And now where this country is heading to. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Contributions of Italians in America,, Pls watch, got something to say
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 01:41:18 AM »
Oh, this is very touching.....
It makes me cry...I agree with the women at home part.

Great video, MW.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 06:11:02 AM »
MW i saw this in it's long form it was either on channel 13 or 21 the full version was great but this is good as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 08:13:59 AM »

My people came to this country building the foundation of America, they struggled for everything without asking a hand out.  Nothing was more important in an Italian home then family and the family was close.  A mother was home watching the kids and taking care of the home, and the father was out bringing home money and food on the table.  No matter how tough it was, I remember my grandpa telling me how he worked 2 jobs after WW2 time, and you were able to leave your door open without no one robbing.  Men had respect for women.  They didn't come to this country forcing their way or no way into this country.  Welfare to Italians was concidedred a sin of shame.  Pure humiliation and a feeling of failure.  Compare what you see in this video to the 3rd world vermine that has infested this nation.  And now where this country is heading to. 

This is awesome..  Viva Italia.. Don't forget the contributions the Jews, Irish and other original immigrants made too.  Our ancestors are the building blocks of this country, whereas the modern invaders are trying to destroy it.  I know Italians are great people though and I love the ITalian culture.  Most of my family resemble Italians strangely enough.  There is a close relation between Italians and Jews.   

Italiano food is really the best though, my favorite, I cannot deny; although its hard to live without falafel and hummus.

This video is good.  I do love America, but really I have lost my love for the country, I respect what it once was, a melting pot of different cultures to intermingle and live their cultural lives in freedom.  Today, America is a bit sterile and overrun with liberals, communists and thugs who have done their bit to terrorize the good traditional and hard working people who made the country as glorious as it is.

I really can relate with the Traditional Italian family in usa which has now disintegrated due to modern American culture.  I really like the traditional culture of Italians, I hope when I travel to Italy i can still find some of it.  From what I hear, North Italy is rather sterile and modernized like rest of West Europe, but southern italy still has its culture and strong heritage.  I would love to See Tuscana, Sicilia and Sardigna, which I hear the Italian hertiage still thrives.   I  know the guy brags about being an American American, but I know in his heart, just like mine, he is sad at how the beautiful culture deteriorated and how every become so sterilized and seperated.

BTW.. I am learning Italian and plan on going to Italia next year or so.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 08:25:55 AM by DeathToIslam »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »
Food from traditionally Catholic countries in Europe tends to be the best. I don't know why that is. I love Italian food.

My favorites are Lasagna and fettucine alfredo. I also love to watch them make italian food on Food Network. It all looks so awesome.

I have to admit though, my favorite is Mexican food.  :::D

Mmmm enchiladas! :eat:

Quesadillas! :eat:

cinnamon sugar Churros with honey! :eat:

Burritos! :eat:

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 08:33:59 AM »

Love Italian food. Except for the fat.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 09:02:27 AM »
This is funny btw.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 09:11:26 AM by Mo2388 »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 09:07:23 AM »

Love Italian food. Except for the fat.

Well peple on Sardigna (Sardinia) eat diets with a good amount of fat and yet the island has the highest per capita number of 100+ year old people in the whole world.  What does that tell you?  Fat isnt always bad.  Your brain is composed of a majority of fat and without fat you would probably not exist.  The high quality raw olive oil and raw grass fed cheeses of Italia are one reason why they live so long and they get lots of sunshine and stay active.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 09:12:53 AM »
I'm eating pizza for lunch today. It's Greek style, though. I'm also having bourekas. Are they Italian?

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 09:28:37 AM »
Ah, that video brought back memories. ;D  My mom's parents came from Italy to NY for a better life.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 09:46:56 AM »
I eat pasta alot, I love Lasagna and spaghetti.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »
I bet you'll have a very hard time finding a video like that where blacks done great things and brought over great food. Anyways I love Italian people. My uncle married an Italian woman and she and her family is the most warm loving people I have ever met in all my life.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »
I bet you'll have a very hard time finding a video like that where blacks done great things and brought over great food. Anyways I love Italian people. My uncle married an Italian woman and she and her family is the most warm loving people I have ever met in all my life.

What are you talking about? Blacks do make great food. Who do you think flips the burgers at McNegros and Negro King and spits in the fries? McNegros serves over a billion and we can thank the shvartze chefs in the kitchen for that.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 10:22:28 AM »

What are you talking about? Blacks do make great food. Who do you think flips the burgers at McNegros and Negro King and spits in the fries? McNegros serves over a billion and we can thank the shvartze chefs in the kitchen for that.
Oops I forgot about that.   ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »
My husband watched the video with me, it reminds him of his childhood in Long Island.
His Grandparents lived with his Mom and Dad so the video hit home for him, especially with the family gatherings and food all over the tables.

The Italians and Jews have much in common, we grew up surrounded by Family & Food.

In my family our big get together was on Shabbat ( Saturday ) where all my Mom's sisters
would come over with their children and husbands, we would eat Daphina ( Cholent ) and many other dishes brought by my Aunts.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 03:06:38 PM »

Don't forget about KFC.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »

Don't forget about KFC.

I think KFC is a bit too advanced. I mean, they DO sell potato salad. That can't be that easy to make.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 10:29:33 PM »
African food sucks and most american blacks eat too much pig and friiied chik'n  ..   However, I do like Ethiopian food cuisine, I won't lie.. It has blend with middle east and I love the stick njera bread.  However, most Ethiopians shun African Americans and African Africans as inferior and uncivilized.     

Also, South Africans (The White Boers) have an awesome cuisine, including one of my favorite dishes, Boboti (Lamb Meatloaf with Apples, Cinnamon, Onions).. yum yum.   Thank G-d for Boers, for turning an African country into what was up until the last decade, a paradise.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »
I always wondered about old Italians who eat lard all their lives and live to be so old and fat.
Perhaps the red wine? Or tomatoes?
Or perhaps the hard fat just stays on artery walls and don't come off easy so they don't break off, block paths suddenly, and cause a heart attack.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 11:25:08 PM »
I do see how both Jewish families have that same closeness as Italian families. A lot is very much a like.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 11:51:25 PM »
I wish more families were like that...

I do see how both Jewish families have that same closeness as Italian families. A lot is very much a like.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 12:23:58 AM »
Q: A Jewish guy and an Italian guy are sitting next to each other, how do you tell them apart?
A: The Jew is the one in the Italian suit. :P

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 05:50:49 AM »
I always wondered about old Italians who eat lard all their lives and live to be so old and fat.
Or perhaps the hard fat just stays on artery walls and don't come off easy so they don't break off, block paths suddenly, and cause a heart attack.

:o They eat lard?
Maybe they understand the secret to a long life.  Don't stress or obsess over being old and fat.
Stress is a killer!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 06:09:44 AM »
I think he is confused with Mexicans, who indulge in lard.  Italians eat moderately first of all, which is very important.  Although Italians eat pork, it is not the main part of their diet.  They eat large quantities of olives, olive oil, raw milk cheese, fresh garden vegetables in the rich Italian soils, rich wines, luscious fruits.   I think Americans and Germans are greater pork/lard eaters than the Italians, not to mention they are also greater alcoholics.  Italian culture focuses on modesty and moderation in cuisine. 

People don't realize how ideal the growing environment and landscape is in Italy for crops.  It really is as close to paradise as you can get, especially with the mild winters, nice warm sunny summers and a plentiful amount of rain in the right seasons.  Italy has a very rich and diverse agricultural sector.  The Slow Organic Foods movement was started in Italy and the Italian farmers are very strict in their standards, contrary to Americans who will just douse their fields full of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, GMO junk, pesticides, hormones and steriods (in the animals).  Italia is more traditionale in its way of agriculture.  They do things probably closer to the way the Jews did back in the biblical days, focusing on keeping things natural.   However, as said in the video, American Italians these days have adopted more of the American American way of doing things and have lost touch with their heritage.  THis may be one reason we picture going to an Italian Pizzeria in New York with being unhealthy, because of the Americanization of the establishment.

THese are part of the reasons why Sardegna (Sardinia) has more 100+ year old people than any other place on the earth.  I read a great article about this, I will try to find it again.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 07:53:54 AM »

:o They eat lard?
Maybe they understand the secret to a long life. Don't stress or obsess over being old and fat.
Stress is a killer!

I did it it again. I didn't mean it in a bad way.
But susages and meat balls are tastes great but are bad for you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774