Author Topic: Pastor Manning Praises Rabbi Kahane and zionists  (Read 6966 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pastor Manning Praises Rabbi Kahane and zionists
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 06:09:15 AM »
God bless this great Pastor!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 09:24:38 AM »
Wasn't Obama criticized for belonging to Pastor Mannings church? From this video it appears that Pastor Manning is opposite of what the media portrayed.
no thats the terrible  communist wright
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »
Wasn't Obama criticized for belonging to Pastor Mannings church? From this video it appears that Pastor Manning is opposite of what the media portrayed.

No Rev. Wright is the evil anti-white and Jew hater pastor that Obama followed.

Pastor Manning is the opposite of Rev. Wright.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »
yikes, no way, that was piece of crap Wright who should be punished by Hashem.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 01:07:35 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

There are Black Bnei No'ach and Jews.

Jews?   Where do you get that from?   Jews in Harlem go to pastor manning's church?  LOL.   Be realistic.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »

That was Jeremiah Wright.  NOT manning.   Manning was trashing Obama during the campaign.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 01:09:58 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

Once he openly missionizes and wishes to missionize some group it is expected he'd be trying to missionize another group either secretly or openly one day or even now/in the past.
Dude, I'm trying to be considerate here but I think you're really being paranoid. Do you think JTF would support him if he were out to convert Jews?

I was "really paranoid" about Peter too. JTF is not G-D to know everything and to predict and understand everything.

Why don't you watch his speech?   He doesn't call on the Jews there to accept a different god (chas ve shalom).  And why would a rabbi who is memorializing Rabbi Kahane invite such a person if he was doing that.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 01:11:01 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

בס"ד

There are Black Bnei No'ach and Jews.

Jews?   Where do you get that from?   Jews in Harlem go to pastor manning's church?  LOL.   Be realistic.

Pastors go only to their local churches? LOL. Be realistic.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

בס"ד

Once he openly missionizes and wishes to missionize some group it is expected he'd be trying to missionize another group either secretly or openly one day or even now/in the past.
Dude, I'm trying to be considerate here but I think you're really being paranoid. Do you think JTF would support him if he were out to convert Jews?

I was "really paranoid" about Peter too. JTF is not G-D to know everything and to predict and understand everything.

Why don't you watch his speech?   He doesn't call on the Jews there to accept a different G-d (chas ve shalom).  And why would a rabbi who is memorializing Rabbi Kahane invite such a person if he was doing that.

I watched it and I don't see what it has to do with the discussion. There are enough Christians who "support"  Israel in order to get their trust.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »
he's a great speaker and i beleive he is sincere with his love and admiration for Kahane and the Jews.  I also like when he said he didnt like Christians....that was definatley gutsy, and its possible that a man like this might one day convert and become Jewish because that is what Christians should do anyways, because if they really love the Torah then they must seize to beleive in the holy trinity (jesus)...that is against Jewish beleif altogether.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

I watched it and I don't see what it has to do with the discussion. There are enough Christians who "support"  Israel in order to get their trust.

That was exactly my point.  Your comment had nothing to do with the video or anything manning said therein.  Thanks for confirming that for me.

As to Christians who "support Israel" (whatever that means), have you ever seen them praise Rabbi Kahane?   That would be rare because usually "support of Israel" means support for the state, the regime, support "against arabs" which means they do not know very much but one thing is for certain, the people they praise and give money to are the ones (Bibi, Olmert etc) who despised Rabbi Kahane and despise his ideology.

This dude in the video has enough shvartzas on his hands, I don't think he needs to start going after Jews too.   There are enough shvartzas in Harlem who father illegitimate children and get hooked on drugs, and he does his outreach to them.     Saying that all Christians are missionaries is not true.   Saying it about a particular person, which you did here, requires basing it on some fact.   You haven't done so.   You are merely speculating into the wind about some guy you never met.   We can do that about anyone and anything.  Completely pointless.

If you have some source or evidence to base yourself on, bring it.  Otherwise, why bash every non Jewish person you come across?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »
                                                                   בס"ד

בס"ד

That was exactly my point.  Your comment had nothing to do with the video or anything manning said therein.  Thanks for confirming that for me.

As to Christians who "support Israel" (whatever that means), have you ever seen them praise Rabbi Kahane?   That would be rare because usually "support of Israel" means support for the state, the regime, support "against arabs" which means they do not know very much but one thing is for certain, the people they praise and give money to are the ones (Bibi, Olmert etc) who despised Rabbi Kahane and despise his ideology.

This dude in the video has enough shvartzas on his hands, I don't think he needs to start going after Jews too.   There are enough shvartzas in Harlem who father illegitimate children and get hooked on drugs, and he does his outreach to them.     Saying that all Christians are missionaries is not true.   Saying it about a particular person, which you did here, requires basing it on some fact.   You haven't done so.   You are merely speculating into the wind about some guy you never met.   We can do that about anyone and anything.  Completely pointless.

If you have some source or evidence to base yourself on, bring it.  Otherwise, why bash every non Jewish person you come across?

You've completely driven my words out of their context.

There are enough Christians nowadays who understand that supporting Lefties isn't gonna give them much popularity and acceptance. I now a Christian girl (descended from US) who supports missionary (though she doesn't do it on her own), opnely supports Rav Kahana and other right-wngers, calls for the death of the Lefties, etc and also she supports "Yehudim" "Meshichi'im".

I don't say that all Christians are missioneries and once again you twist my point and driving my words out of context. It's silly and if you think that making arguments that had nothing to do with the discussion is going to make you right, be my guest. What I said is that if he missionizes one group it wouldn't be surprising if in the end of the day he'd be trying to missionize another group like Jews.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 06:28:33 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »
he's a great speaker and i beleive he is sincere with his love and admiration for Kahane and the Jews.  I also like when he said he didnt like Christians....that was definatley gutsy, and its possible that a man like this might one day convert and become Jewish because that is what Christians should do anyways, because if they really love the Torah then they must seize to beleive in the holy trinity (jesus)...that is against Jewish beleif altogether.

Golani Zionist, Gentiles are not required to convert to Judaism.  In fact rabbis are even supposed to discourage gentiles (at least initially) from converting.  As Chaim has always said on Ask JTF, all that's required of gentiles is that they follow the seven Noahide Laws. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 08:15:46 PM »
He is a righteous Gentile that honored a great man, Rabbi Kahane. May G-d bless him.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 08:22:10 PM »
I think Pastor Manning is pushing for political support and money in his videos more then he is pushing for people to flock to his church. I think Pastor Manning  has come to see what liberals have done to black society over the years and is trying to impress that fact on his followers. I think he has become very distressed to see that white society is now following black society down the tubes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2009, 04:06:28 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

I don't say that all Christians are missioneries and once again you twist my point and driving my words out of context. It's silly and if you think that making arguments that had nothing to do with the discussion is going to make you right, be my guest. What I said is that if he missionizes one group it wouldn't be surprising if in the end of the day he'd be trying to missionize another group like Jews.

It makes me "right" because I originally said that your statements had no bearing on the video, what was said therein, or the person in the video.   And you admit that.  I don't see the point in being skeptical about every single person, then singling out someone because he happens to also be a person and the skepticism exists for everyone.   I'm not sure what one thing has to do with another.  If he's "missionizing" to get blacks, why does that mean he would naturally also try to missionize Jews?   He would receive a lot of flack for trying something like that.  Flack from the rabbis.   And certainly those rabbis who are honoring Rabbi Kahane, they would not invite him if they thought he was missionizing to Jews.   Do you acknowledge that simple logic?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 04:10:16 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

בס"ד

It makes me "right" because I originally said that your statements had no bearing on the video, what was said therein, or the person in the video.   And you admit that.  I don't see the point in being skeptical about every single person, then singling out someone because he happens to also be a person and the skepticism exists for everyone.   I'm not sure what one thing has to do with another.  If he's "missionizing" to get blacks, why does that mean he would naturally also try to missionize Jews?   He would receive a lot of flack for trying something like that.  Flack from the rabbis.   And certainly those rabbis who are honoring Rabbi Kahane, they would not invite him if they thought he was missionizing to Jews.   Do you acknowledge that simple logic?

I admit what? I wasn't talking about the vid, get some reading comprehension!
I don't see the point of being so sure he wouldn't do so. What I'm saying is that he tries to missionize some group we can never tell if he wouldn't try to do so to another group.
When did you become G-D to know what every single man wants or plans to do?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 04:37:45 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

I admit what?

You admit that you weren't commenting on the video, and thus your comment does not make sense or fit with what was shown in the video.   The thread was about the video.

I wasn't talking about the vid,
   Yes, exactly.   You were just slinging mud in general.  We can sling mud about anybody, but if it's not based in fact and only speculation, what's the point?

I don't see the point of being so sure he wouldn't do so.
I don't see the point in accusing him of doing so, especially when there is no indication that he did.    What you are saying is not just an attack on Manning, who deserves appreciation for honoring Rabbi Kahane, even when the "Jewish establishment" would hammer him over that no doubt, it is also an attack on the rabbis who hosted him at that event.   If he missionizes to Jews, how could they possibly invite him there?   And if they are carrying on the legacy of Rabbi Kahane or at least honoring Rabbi Kahane and what he stood for, it makes zero sense that they would invite a missionizer.   Rabbi Kahane would never host such a person if he was one.

What I'm saying is that he tries to missionize some group we can never tell if he wouldn't try to do so to another group.

This is silly.  Every religion does "missionizing" to certain groups of people.   Jews "missionize" by doing outreach to bring non religious Jews to practice Judaism.  Buddhists "missionize" by popularizing their writings and deifying their "gurus" in order to get people searching for spirituality to get into buddhism.   Christians missionize to non Jews to get them to go to church.  And then there is the evil missionizing where they try to convert Jews.   One doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.

When did you become G-D to know what every single man wants or plans to do?

When did you become such a cynic that you sling mud at every single non Jew because he "might" be a missionizer to Jews even if there's no fact to base it on?

I do not know what every man wants or plans to do, but I refrain from making baseless accusations or speculation unless it's rooted in some circumstantial or other evidence.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 04:52:53 AM »
בס"ד

You admit that you weren't commenting on the video, and thus your comment does not make sense or fit with what was shown in the video.   The thread was about the video.

Couldn't you just summarize it up by saying "can you open another thread about this issue"? ??? SO WHAT?????????
Yes, exactly.   You were just slinging mud in general.  We can sling mud about anybody, but if it's not based in fact and only speculation, what's the point?
The point is not worshipping him like some members here do and be careful with him.
I don't see the point in accusing him of doing so, especially when there is no indication that he did.    What you are saying is not just an attack on Manning, who deserves appreciation for honoring Rabbi Kahane, even when the "Jewish establishment" would hammer him over that no doubt, it is also an attack on the rabbis who hosted him at that event.   If he missionizes to Jews, how could they possibly invite him there?   And if they are carrying on the legacy of Rabbi Kahane or at least honoring Rabbi Kahane and what he stood for, it makes zero sense that they would invite a missionizer.   Rabbi Kahane would never host such a person if he was one.

Do I speak Arabid or don't you have any kind of reading comprehension?
I wasn't saying he was doing this now, I said we should be careful with someone who's already missionizing. I'm not saying he would necesserily missionize Jews G-D forbid but I'm not saying that he wouldn't either. He's CAPABLE of doing so in the future if he surely isn't doing it now.
This is silly.  Every religion does "missionizing" to certain groups of people.   Jews "missionize" by doing outreach to bring non religious Jews to practice Judaism.  Buddhists "missionize" by popularizing their writings and deifying their "gurus" in order to get people searching for spirituality to get into buddhism.   Christians missionize to non Jews to get them to go to church.  And then there is the evil missionizing where they try to convert Jews.   One doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.
Tell this joke to the missionizers in Israel.

When did you become such a cynic that you sling mud at every single non Jew because he "might" be a missionizer to Jews even if there's no fact to base it on?

I do not know what every man wants or plans to do, but I refrain from making baseless accusations or speculation unless it's rooted in some circumstantial or other evidence.

once again - GET SOME READING COMPREHENSION!!!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 05:06:17 AM »
Whats to say any of the Christian members might not try to missionize or manipulate the Jewish members?  Should us Jews shun and not trust every goy who comes our way?  The man has made himself an outcast to his own community, he gave praise and honored the greatest rabbi the Jews have possibly had in the modern world.  Where were many of the other rabbis to praise and honor Kahane on this day?  The man had some balls.  I know he is a negro, but he is an "honorable negro".    I didn't detect any missionizing sentiment in the speech of this man.  And, if some Jews decide to follow his ministry or convert, is it his fault?  What if a gentile decides to go through halacha and convert to Judaism, should our rabbis be hated?   I don't see Manning going to the synagogues or to Israel passing out Jesus pamphlets.   He was very respectful in his speech and did not want to antagonize the members of the synagogue.  I felt sincere respect in his voice for the Rebbe and his mission.

Although I understand where you are coming from Ron, I think you don't realize the risks Pastor Manning has taken not only for his resistance to his own black people, but for supporting the most contraversial rabbi of the modern era.  He really has risked his image, ministry and integrity by honoring the great rebbe.  Cannot you give this guy, pastor Manning, any credit for what he has done?  If his goal was to  convert Jews, I think he would have just went to reform synagogue and preached the "Good News".   He has different intentions and has deep love for Jewish people, regardless of their beliefs.  That is my opinion.  Manning has plenty on his table.  He spends most his time trying to convince the black community to wake up and put an end to their self-destruction.  If he is trying to missionize anyone, its the idiotic blacks and liberals of America.  This man is a very important asset to the Kahanist movement in my opinion.

Personally, I think our greatest threats our some of our own so-called Jewish brothers who have been working hard to destroy out nation, interestingly enough, Pastor Manning seems to know the difference as he hinted at the beginning of the speech.  Too bad a lot of our fellow Jewish brothers cannot see what this black preacher from Harlem sees.

BTW.. Nobody I see here is worshipping the guy.  Respecting him is not same as worshipping him.   I see a few people who worship Chaim. I respect Chaim and his mission and sacrifices.  Yet, I will not worship Chaim or any other human; I worship only Hashem.  I think most JTFers feel the same.  In a way its a bit condescending to say JTFers worship him.  They hear his good message and agree, that is a far cry from worshipping. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 05:12:29 AM by DeathToIslam »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 05:10:13 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

1.) No.
2.) I don't think that he really supports Rabbi Kahana. I know he took a risk but as I said missioneris are smart. They know supporting the Left-wingers would be risky for them. I don't say he's neccesarily willing to missionize Jews but I say that we should have an eye on him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »
Buddy if all you can say in response to my comment is "get reading comprehension," there is no point in even discussing anything with you.   If you have a position you have to be able (and willing) to defend it or else you're just like any old guy with an opinion that no one will listen to.   That goes for here and in life in general.

Look, I know there are shady things that go on in Israel by phonies who try to hide what they are doing and they try to lure Jews into their false belief.   That's true.  But it's also true that "missionizing" is part of every religion (with Judaism being perhaps the only exception since we only "missionize" to other Jews, and not to nonJews).   But one aspect of "missionizing" to a religion is getting the people who purportedly follow that religion, to adhere to it better than they already do.  THAT is the job of every priest, pastor, rabbi, monk, imam etc etc.   The missionizing that is wrong is when they try to convert Jews.   I am not going to just assume that every Christian engages in this because the fact is that not all of them do.  There are Christians out there who have respect for certain boundaries between us.   There are others (like those who do dirty missionary work in Israel) who do not respect the boundaries, and are lying crooks.  It's not fair to label all of them in the same bin.  That's all I'm saying.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 05:18:43 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

No my friend, I was explaining my point over and over and you chose to not understand it or just twist my words. There's no point discussing anything with you cause you're discussing about arguments I didn't even say, it's just absurdic.

Look, it's not like he's preaching to only Blacks and even if he does he surely isn't preaching to Christian (doesn't matter secular or religious) only. My point is again that we should be careful with people like him, "כבדהו וחשדהו", kinda like we should do with the Druze here. But first we should find out if he really isn't preaching to Jews (I don't think any of us knows exactly what he does and where) and so don't the ones who invited him.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2009, 01:48:34 PM »
Great video. I was in a office of a friend before some days and watched the beginning, but we had to move on with other things. So I watched it today complete.

I have a high oppinion about Manning, but this was clearly his greatest speech until now. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani