Author Topic: Scumbag Schvartze Used Sex-Enhancing Drugs With His Kurvas!  (Read 4109 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Scumbag Schvartze Used Sex-Enhancing Drugs With His Kurvas!
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 09:54:16 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

I saw and I know how it's bad, but this is our (the Jews) job to make him change his mind and to talk with him about it, we should worry about this, not you.
Well, it's been reported, so literally it will be the Jews' job to take care of him, now.

Whatever, just don't "bother" attacking/criticizing him, if you something like that just tell it to Torhanic Jews like Muman/Mo/Chaim/me/etc.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2009, 10:08:28 PM »
That was a joke Bones. Similar to the jokes me and my high school. I know Lesbians are usually disgusting dykes. Chaim did change me a lot. I came here basically a Centrist leaning right who was economically capitalist but very liberal socially like a Libertarian. I'm pretty much a Populist right winger now

That was the past. The point is there was no reason for you to include "Nordic" in the sentence. It basically sounded Nazi-like. And why should black people be hung from trees just for looking at white women? Chaim is not against interracial marriage.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 01:32:23 PM by FreedomFighter08 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2009, 10:13:44 PM »
                                                                בס"ד

One point you should make clear is that Chaim is not against interracial marriage but against Jews marrying non-Jews.

Moshe92

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »
Nordic is not a racist term. A "Nordic person" just means someone from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland, or Denmark. On the other hand, if Dr. Brennan Fan called her an "Aryan," that would be racist. That's the kind of thing someone would write on StørmFrønt.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2009, 10:14:38 PM »
That was a joke Bones. Similar to the jokes me and my high school. I know Lesbians are usually disgusting dykes. Chaim did change me a lot. I came here basically a Centrist leaning right who was economically capitalist but very liberal socially like a Libertarian. I'm pretty much a Populist right winger now

That was the past. The point is there was no reason for you to include "Nordic" in the sentence. It basically sounded Nazi-like. And why should black people be hung from trees just for looking at white women? Chaim is not against interracial marriage.

Are you the guy with Hitler mustache pointing?
He said they WOULD be hanged, not SHOULD be hanged. Big diff.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »

Are you the guy with Hitler mustache pointing?
1: It was a "joke" of you to call me a Nazi? You who, in the past, has made numerous extreme left-wing and anti-Torah-Jewish posts advocating abortion, premarital sex, etc.?

2: Hello, do you know anything about Tiger Woods' wife? Her name is Elin Nordegren, a name of clear Scandinavian (Nordic) origins. Are you telling me that Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, etc. ancestry isn't "Nordic"?

3: Have you followed any of my posts for any length of time? Where have I opposed interracial marriage in principle? I do not oppose it but I do think that 98% of schvartzes are no damn good; isn't that obvious?

4: What was your point in posting such a disgusting and horrible pic?

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »
No the Lesbian comment from the past was a joke.

I said the comment is Naziesque. Do you really think that it is not Naziesque to say that this negro would be hung if he would have looked at a beautiful Nordic woman like his wife?

Do you understand what that is like? That's like if I was living in Germany and cheated on a German woman, and you saying that I would be in the gas chambers if I would have looked at my Germanic wife if I would have lived 60 years ago. Then when I tell you that the comment is Nazi life, you tell me that you said would not should.

It's just like why blacks can't understand that affirmative action and saying black power is stupid because it sounds racist the other way so it should be considered racist when the blacks say it.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2009, 10:33:37 PM »
May I clear the air a bit?

The term "Nordic" does not mean, nor does it imply, any sort of Nazi attitude or tendencies. It is merely a reference to nationality. Moreover, the term "Aryan" is not malicious, either. I know that this phrase is oft overused by white supremacists and Nazis alike, with most not even knowing what the term means, but it doesn't carry that connotation, either. Aryan simply signifies the Indian and European language group. It's much in the same vein as "Hispanic", which in and of itself doesn't necessarily denote Mexicans or Latinos specifically, but rather any person or persons that are part of a Spanish speaking people.

I've read many of Dr. Brennan Fan's posts and never can I recall any statement that would indicate any sort of Nazi leaning or sympathy. While I do disagree with him that negro miscegenists or flirters should (or could) be hung, I can empathize with his feelings on negroes in general. While I'm against interracial dating or marriage in general, I find it especially disgusting when a woman, Gentile or Jew, defiles her ancestry and heritage by laying down with a schvartze. One can't exaggerate typical negro behavior until one experiences it for themselves, especially after a long period of time in dealing with "diversity".

All due respect,
GW

Edit: It seems I'm a bit off topic, as well as a little behind in others' postings. Carry on.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »
While I do disagree with him that negro miscegenists or flirters should (or could) be hung, I can empathize with his feelings on negroes in general.
I did not advocate lynching him for having a white wife. What I said is that there was a time and place in America where a black person could be hanged for any kind of overture to a white woman. Anybody who does not want to face that is in denial. Whether or not that was right was irrelevant; it happened. Just look at what happened to Emmett Till. Of course I don't agree with lynching for that, but that does not mean that it did not go on. Thousands of black males, and males in general, then and now would kill to have a wife like Elin Nordegren.

Now, whether or not someone should be lynched for serial adultery against such a beautiful and amazing woman is an entirely different question.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2009, 10:43:03 PM »
While I do disagree with him that negro miscegenists or flirters should (or could) be hung, I can empathize with his feelings on negroes in general.
I did not advocate lynching for him having a white wife. What I said is that there was a time and place in America where a black person could be hanged for any kind of overture to a white woman. Anybody who does not want to face that is in denial. Whether or not that was right was irrelevant; it happened. Just look at what happened to Emmett Till. Of course I don't agree with lynching for that, but that does not mean that it did not go on. Thousands of black males, and males in general, then and now would kill to have a wife like Elin Nordegren.

Now, whether or not someone should be lynched for serial adultery against such a beautiful and amazing woman is an entirely different question.

All apologies. I truly didn't mean to accuse you of anything. Apparently, I didn't read closely enough.

I agree with you otherwise, though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 10:47:47 PM »
All apologies. I truly didn't mean to accuse you of anything. Apparently, I didn't read closely enough.

I agree with you otherwise, though.
I knew you weren't trying to on purpose, which is why I just clarified without getting angry. Thank you.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »
Dr. Brennan Fan, you should not be on the defensive. You haven't said or done anything wrong here.

A great philosopher by the name of Rodney King once asked, "Can't we all just get along?"

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 10:52:00 PM »
                                                        בס"ד

Was Carolyn Bryant even Roy Bryant's gf?

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 10:53:12 PM »
Dr. Brennan Fan, you should not be on the defensive. You haven't said or done anything wrong here.

+1

A great philosopher by the name of Rodney King once asked, "Can't we all just get along?"

:::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »

Of course I didn't.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2009, 11:51:31 PM »
Again, Calling Tiger a Schvartze is a real stretch.   He's a Thai, with a father who is, according to him, a mix of black, Irish, and Cherokee.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 12:19:40 AM »
Again, Calling Tiger a Schvartze is a real stretch.   He's a Thai, with a father who is, according to him, a mix of black, Irish, and Cherokee.   
I mean attitude more than actual race, although he does look black. He lives like a schvartze, so he is one to me.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 09:59:52 AM »
He's just one of many adulterers in the world. Just one of many shvartzes in the world. Just one of the many adulterating shvartzes in the world. I think it's pointless to single him out since there's never an end to the madness. Because he's a rich athlete we are supposed to expect less of them, NOT more. I am happy that he's just an adulterer and not an abusive, pedophile who shouts allah akbar, quotes the koran, preaches hate, and want to kill Jews. I'd trade in all the muzzies in the world for a bunch of low-class shvartzes like Tiger. We're so accustomed to cheating today that I'm really just grateful he's not worse.
Again, it would be shocking if he DIDN'T cheat.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 10:06:50 AM »
I always thought of him more as an Asian than a black until Tiger Woods started showing what a N word he really is. He's just another jungle ape.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 10:43:37 AM »
Sorry here. Don't care for the color or ethnicity he is. It shouldn't be the emphasis. The fact that he is a cheating husband is what's messed up and be emphasized.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 10:50:40 AM »
Sorry here. Don't care for the color or ethnicity he is. It shouldn't be the emphasis. The fact that he is a cheating husband is what's messed up and be emphasized.

You seem to think people's actions happen in isolation from their background. So basically Muslim terrorists are just individually really bad people, right? It has nothing to do with them being Muslim? Or maybe nobody wants to live in a black neighborhood simply because they're racists, right?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 10:50:55 AM »
I'm sorry. Where were you diatribes on david lettermen when he pulled off the same crap?  Black or white makes no difference. Both are [censored] cheating husbands of the worst kind. Completely meaningless to talk about how negro tiger is or isnt
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »
White men unfortunately cheat too. Russian italian european american. I'm sorry. There is way too much emphasis on tigers blackness when it is really his selfish rich maleness scumbagness that did this. Part cushite or full cushite. Its irrelevant.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2009, 10:57:16 AM »
Islam is a behavior and culture and not a race. Islam is to african american as tan and hairy is to black skinned

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2009, 10:57:23 AM »
I'm sorry. Where were you diatribes on david lettermen when he pulled off the same crap?  Black or white makes no difference. Both are deleted cheating husbands of the worst kind. Completely meaningless to talk about how negro tiger is or isnt

Letterman's actions are disgusting, but when blacks do this, it's an indication they follow that trend in black culture.