Author Topic: Scumbag Schvartze Used Sex-Enhancing Drugs With His Kurvas!  (Read 4089 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Scumbag Schvartze Used Sex-Enhancing Drugs With His Kurvas!
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2009, 11:01:55 AM »
Islam is a behavior and culture and not a race. Islam is to african american as tan and hairy is to black skinned
And negro culture is a behavior and culture and not a race. I said from the beginning that this is about the negro culture and his father's values.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »
Its a trend of masculineness
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2009, 11:02:50 AM »
Part cushite or full cushite. Its irrelevant.
It is relevant because "Cushite" culture exalts this behavior.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »
So you mean to tell me that david letterman and other non black scumbags who cheated on their wives were doing it according to cushite culture?!  Tiger did these things because he's immoral. And he's not immoral as a result of his blackness or slanty eyes or cherokee or martianess.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2009, 11:28:12 AM »
Only 1/8 black and act like this ?! This negro gene must be really strong !

But seriously, his wife is really beautiful and I think she is really form Sweden. But then again, the alleged lover is also stunning. I think I can recall Chaim said something about how, no matter how beautiful your wife is, you would get bored and fed up from her, unless you have faith and principles

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »
Everybody acts sleazy, black or white. Just because street shvartzes are dirty doesn't mean they all are. Having said that, in THIS case it don't matter. Sure, since his dad is black we can point fingers at the negroes who cheat, but plenty of whiteys do the same.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2009, 03:27:17 PM »
Everybody acts sleazy, black or white. Just because street shvartzes are dirty doesn't mean they all are. Having said that, in THIS case it don't matter. Sure, since his dad is black we can point fingers at the negroes who cheat, but plenty of whiteys do the same.
Daniel asked Chaim this very question; let's see what he says.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »
Daniel asked Chaim this very question; let's see what he says.
Chaim could have his own opinion. I know for a fact that whites are dirty, too.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »
Men for many centuries have cheated on their spouses with mistresses. The men who rarely cheat are the truely righteous and religious ones. Moral men are less likely to cheat.

With that being said tiger woods have very little morality just like every other married man who cheats. Its a color blind thing. It isn't necessarily attributed mostly to one culture. Lots of people of different cultures who lack morality will have cheating husbands. I heard recently a Persian Jewish husband cheated on his wife and kids with his secretary. I will be damned if someone claims its a jewish persian trait just as if people claim tiger cheated on his wife because he's black and that's what his culture taught him. Tiger cheated because he is a disgusting scumbag. And if he were a different ethnicity or culture I wouldn't blame it on that. He cheated because he has no Gd or fear in Gd. And its a mistake in this specific thread to bring up the notion of is blackness. In this case one has nothing to do with the other.

And this obsession of blacks is getting a bit unhealthy such as in the case of this thread.

I'm sorry in this case being black or 1/8th black has nothing to do with this

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »
Men for many centuries have cheated on their spouses with mistresses. The men who rarely cheat are the truely righteous and religious ones. Moral men are less likely to cheat.

With that being said tiger woods have very little morality just like every other married man who cheats. Its a color blind thing. It isn't necessarily attributed mostly to one culture. Lots of people of different cultures who lack morality will have cheating husbands. I heard recently a Persian Jewish husband cheated on his wife and kids with his secretary. I will be damned if someone claims its a jewish persian trait just as if people claim tiger cheated on his wife because he's black and that's what his culture taught him. Tiger cheated because he is a disgusting scumbag. And if he were a different ethnicity or culture I wouldn't blame it on that. He cheated because he has no Gd or fear in Gd. And its a mistake in this specific thread to bring up the notion of is blackness. In this case one has nothing to do with the other.

And this obsession of blacks is getting a bit unhealthy such as in the case of this thread.

I'm sorry in this case being black or 1/8th black has nothing to do with this
:clap: I can't stand the bad negroes as much as the next guy, but this could happen to any color.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2009, 05:34:04 PM »
Mo's you got it