Author Topic: I support Ron Paul  (Read 9603 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I support Ron Paul
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 02:50:26 AM »
I support Ron Paul, because he won't be bossing Israel around and telling them what land they can and cannot own.  Really, even if Ron Paul is a nazi, which he isn't really, although I doubt he loves Jews, he is really the best president Israel could hope for.  Without Ron Paul, Bibi will no longer get his special White House playboy status and will be stuck having to win the hearts of the Israeli people who he betrayed.  If Paul is in power, Israel can start kicking a-s-s and stop kissing a-s-s like it has done for the last 20 or 30 years.   
I can't believe you are saying this. If Ron Paul is in power, he will try to nuke Israel ASAP.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 02:52:58 AM »
manKowitz may as well just give up.. He is such a waste of time.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 02:53:20 AM »
I support Ron Paul, because he won't be bossing Israel around and telling them what land they can and cannot own.  Really, even if Ron Paul is a nazi, which he isn't really, although I doubt he loves Jews, he is really the best president Israel could hope for.  Without Ron Paul, Bibi will no longer get his special White House playboy status and will be stuck having to win the hearts of the Israeli people who he betrayed.  If Paul is in power, Israel can start kicking a-s-s and stop kissing a-s-s like it has done for the last 20 or 30 years.   
I can't believe you are saying this. If Ron Paul is in power, he will try to nuke Israel ASAP.

??? What gives you that idea?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 03:01:15 AM »

Look at who we've had to choose from in all the elections since Ronald Reagan.

Bush Sr, Michael Dukakis, Bill Clinton, Bob Dole, George Bush Jr, Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain, Huessein Obama.

Is there one decent man worthy of being President of the United States of America in that whole bunch!? There was no winning, there isn't a winning choice in that pile.

America hasn't had a President since Ronald Reagan.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 03:03:04 AM »
                                                          בס"ד

Bin Laden sends greetings to Reagan.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 03:04:50 AM »
                                                          בס"ד

So who do you like? Or are you just a argumentative malcontent for the sake of it?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 03:08:00 AM »
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

So who do you like? Or are you just a argumentative malcontent for the sake of it?
None of them.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 03:12:43 AM »
I would certainly prefer Ron Paul over Barak Hussein Obama because Ron Paul would lift the smoke and mirrors and show the world that the Israeli govt is the one taking initiative here, that the US has no say, and the charade is over.   Bibi would be exposed as the leftist capitulationist he is, and all Israelis would know that it is not the american president who causes their problems, but the Israeli govt who does.   The US is just a cheerleader on the sidelines.   That explains how the settlement movement grew despite US outcry from the beginning.  It would continue to grow if the Israeli govt let it.

Ron Paul would not play along with the Israeli govt game, to pretend that he's on a bully pulpit and pretending that he's telling Bibi what to do.   The Israeli govt would have to face up to what it is forcing on the Jewish people, potentially prompting a revolt.   So the Israeli govt would have that choice either to give in or face revolt.   They'd give in.

Look at Bush giving his speeches and soundbites, you can tell they were forced.  And even then, he does not use the same rhetoric as the presidents before him.   Olmert and the Israeli govt were begging Bush to pressure them so that the Israelis will blame someone else instead of their own leaders when they make their corrupt business dealings with Arab terrorist thugs.   That's a page out of the Arab government handbook of scapegoating. 

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 06:40:37 AM »
Heck ya Ron Paul 2012..   ANd, if Ron Paul decides to Nuke Israel or round up The Jews and put us in gas chambers.. Well , first of all, the country would erupt into civil war.  Second of all, Israel would nuke quite a few American cities and Ron Paul's popularity would be at quite a low.  If Ron Paul is responsible for massive amounts of American deaths and unrest, his days will be numbered very fast, that is, if people don't decide to punish him directly.   The only thing that will happen with Ron Paul presidency is that Israel kicks the sand N*ggers as-s-es and takes control of the Middle East.  Ron Paul would keep American bureaucracy to an all time low.

Also if Ron Paul becomes prez, I can legally own grenades,  fully auto weapons and all kind of other great toys to defend my jewish people.   I really wish we could have a president like Ron Paul, who didn't have the backward Judeophobic hillybilly views.   

Lets put it this way, Ron Paul is the best of the bunch.   Perhaps Sarah Palin would be the most pro-Israel and ethical , but even she has to kiss up to the politically correct neo-conservative party that has lost its backbone.   Ronald Reagan, Bush I & II and the rest of the bunch were not our friends.

We need more pro-Israel libertarians to take control of the USA.    Kick out the Mexicans and Arabs!!!!  Tell the blacks we are not going to pay their welfare checks anymore, your cotton pickin' pensions are over, go get a real job and stop sucking off of the hard working people in this country!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2009, 08:23:04 AM »
?? What gives you that idea?
Because he is obsessed with Israel just like his butt-buddies Don Black and David Duke.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »
Heck ya Ron Paul 2012..   ANd, if Ron Paul decides to Nuke Israel or round up The Jews and put us in gas chambers.. Well , first of all, the country would erupt into civil war.  Second of all, Israel would nuke quite a few American cities and Ron Paul's popularity would be at quite a low.  If Ron Paul is responsible for massive amounts of American deaths and unrest, his days will be numbered very fast, that is, if people don't decide to punish him directly.   The only thing that will happen with Ron Paul presidency is that Israel kicks the sand N*ggers as-s-es and takes control of the Middle East.  Ron Paul would keep American bureaucracy to an all time low.

Also if Ron Paul becomes prez, I can legally own grenades,  fully auto weapons and all kind of other great toys to defend my jewish people.   I really wish we could have a president like Ron Paul, who didn't have the backward Judeophobic hillybilly views.   

Lets put it this way, Ron Paul is the best of the bunch.   Perhaps Sarah Palin would be the most pro-Israel and ethical , but even she has to kiss up to the politically correct neo-conservative party that has lost its backbone.   Ronald Reagan, Bush I & II and the rest of the bunch were not our friends.

We need more pro-Israel libertarians to take control of the USA.    Kick out the Mexicans and Arabs!!!!  Tell the blacks we are not going to pay their welfare checks anymore, your cotton pickin' pensions are over, go get a real job and stop sucking off of the hard working people in this country!
You make no sense. You'd vote for a prez who might try to put you in gas chambers ? I mean they said stuff like that on hitler pre WWI- "well he hates Jews but at least in his Germany the trains arrive on time". I don't know which on is worse- Hussein Osama or Ron Paul, but they are both completely unvoteable, especially for a Jew with a drop of self respect. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2009, 11:40:13 AM »
I"m Ron Paul supports the Muslims and the terrorists..if he isn't as bad as Obama, he probably would be even worse.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »
Whether Ron Paul is a Jew hater, he will probably jsut turn USA into an isolated country and boot out all the mexicans and punish the blacks too.  I doubt he would mess with the Jews much.<<

What makes you think Ron Paul would boot out Mexicans?  I assume you are talking about illegal aliens, not citizens.  Still Libertarians believe in open borders more than just about any other group.  I used to until I took a harder look at the issue.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2009, 12:23:27 PM »
You guys, I don't believe how many of you are defending that nutso Ron Paul.  I

The fact that he accepted money from Pedofront and refused to return should tell you everything!

And whoever said that everyone will see how it's America bossing Israel around as opposed to the opposite, you're sorely mistaken.  This is man who said the Likud dictates the foreign policy of the neocons.  If he's POTUS, G-d forbid, he'll continue to make Israel out to be the bad guy.  Why can't you see that? 

In terms of that scenario of American Jews being rounded up and killed, I doubt Israel will lift a finger.  They can't/won't even get their own soldier Gilad Shalit back from Hezbollah!  Let's also remember Ron Arad and all those rockets those fakestinian cockroaches are launching on them. 

So we all need to get real here. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »
You guys, I don't believe how many of you are defending that nutso Ron Paul.  I

The fact that he accepted money from Pedofront and refused to return should tell you everything!

And whoever said that everyone will see how it's America bossing Israel around as opposed to the opposite, you're sorely mistaken.  This is man who said the Likud dictates the foreign policy of the neocons.  If he's POTUS, G-d forbid, he'll continue to make Israel out to be the bad guy.  Why can't you see that? 

In terms of that scenario of American Jews being rounded up and killed, I doubt Israel will lift a finger.  They can't/won't even get their own soldier Gilad Shalit back from Hezbollah!  Let's also remember Ron Arad and all those rockets those fakestinian cockroaches are launching on them. 

So we all need to get real here. 

Amen.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »

Bush Sr, Michael Dukakis, Bill Clinton, Bob Dole, George Bush Jr, Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain, Huessein Obama.

Is there one decent man worthy of being President of the United States of America in that whole bunch!? There was no winning, there isn't a winning choice in that pile.

Reagan was not a great president. Look at his close friendship with the Saudi "royals", his amnesty of 3 million illegal aliens, and what he did to Jonathan Pollard.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2009, 12:29:50 PM »
I"m Ron Paul supports the Muslims and the terrorists..if he isn't as bad as Obama, he probably would be even worse.
Yep. Ron Paul is the ideological twin (and likely rump buddy) of Fag Buchanus.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2009, 12:40:32 PM »

Reagan was not a great president. Look at his close friendship with the Saudi "royals", his amnesty of 3 million illegal aliens, and what he did to Jonathan Pollard.

Reagan was a great President, he pulled America out of Jimmy Carter's recession, he took on the Soviet Union with strength, he stood up for Conservative values, Reagan is the best President this country has had in the last 40 years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 12:41:58 PM »
Change "great" to "least bad" and then we'll talk.

The Soviet Union was already moribund and rotting internally, it was going to collapse on its own weight no matter what.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »
Change "great" to "least bad" and then we'll talk.

The Soviet Union was already moribund and rotting internally, it was going to collapse on its own weight no matter what.

Even Gorbachev has admitted that Reagan sped it up greatly.   It was a combo of low oil prices and an unparalleled arms race that bunkrupt the USSR.  Also, he was the first GOP candidate that got any substantial support from the Religious Jewish community, for his strong righteous views.

Lets stop promoting Ron Paul.  There is NO reason to support this Jew hater.  He is a COMPLETE hypocrite, and would accept money MAMBLA if they donated to him.  F him.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2009, 01:02:25 PM »

So who is good? Currently, I like Tom Tancredo, Palin is good but she has viability problems with the way that the coordinated left wing media incessantly attacks and undermines her, and of course the masses of sheeple start to believe to malicious poison the media puts out about her.

Fun dream ticket, the girls! A Coulter - Palin ticket for 2012! 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2009, 01:06:55 PM »
What about Michelle Bachman?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2009, 01:11:15 PM »
What about Michelle Bachman?

Coulter and Palin are cuter.  ^-^

Plus Coulter is a bad-a*s! I wish she would run.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »

So who is good? Currently, I like Tom Tancredo, Palin is good but she has viability problems with the way that the coordinated left wing media incessantly attacks and undermines her, and of course the masses of sheeple start to believe to malicious poison the media puts out about her.

Fun dream ticket, the girls! A Coulter - Palin ticket for 2012! 

I am backinig Huckabee.  I have seen him waiver on several issues though, and its very disappointing, but he is still the best viable candidate.  And his fiscal positions are great.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »
Coulter could have been more bad a-- in speaking out against Obama, but she wasn't.  She also criticized the so-called birthers, which I thought was wrong.