Author Topic: I support Ron Paul  (Read 9605 times)

Offline Carpenter

• New JTFer
I support Ron Paul
« on: December 06, 2009, 04:07:32 PM »
In this video Ron Paul says America is harming Israel by giving Israel foreign aid and that America has made Israel dependent on America. He says Israel is depending on America to take care of Iran but if they weren't getting aid from America they'd they'd do it themselves. It starts from 2:00 - 4:15

In this video he says he says it's "preposterous" to think Al-Qaeda wasn't responsible for 9/11. It starts from 2:48

I heard a JTF video where someone said Ron Paul says that the Likud party and the Neocons have close ties. Even if you believe Likud is bad for Israel there's no denying they have close ties.

So what's wrong with him?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I support Ron Paul
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »
Yes the foreign aid does cripple Israel's free will to defend itself etc.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 04:23:20 PM »
I agree with Paul on some issues, but need more info on his views.  Israel needs to do what is best for Israel, and not let other governments influence their national security, even if they get aid or weapons systems the US.

The right to defend Ones self always outways other factors!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »
Ron Paul ain't no friend of the Jews, and don't even try to make it like he is.  I wouldn't vote for him, for lead dog catcher.  

Offline Carpenter

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 04:34:42 PM »

So what? That doesn't mean Ron Paul supports Nazism. They probably view him as the "lesser of two evils" the way you view Mccain as the lesser of two evils. I saw this video before. It seems your opposition to Paul is baseless. You claim you want America to end aid to Israel but for once when a candidate like Paul finally comes you're diametrically opposed to him. Do you really support ending foreign aid to Israel?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 04:45:59 PM »
Part of the reason why a lot of us oppose him is that when he ran for president with the libertarian party in 1988, he ran on having open borders meaning illegal aliens could freely come over here.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »

So what? That doesn't mean Ron Paul supports Nazism. They probably view him as the "lesser of two evils" the way you view Mccain as the lesser of two evils. I saw this video before. It seems your opposition to Paul is baseless. You claim you want America to end aid to Israel but for once when a candidate like Paul finally comes you're diametrically opposed to him. Do you really support ending foreign aid to Israel?

Maybe "So What" to you.  Not "So What" to me.  Ron Paul is Garbage.  He'll never be president of anything, except his fan club.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 04:51:46 PM »
Hi Mankowitz.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »
How come asssholes like Carpenter always come to this forum on Sunday night?  Probably something to do with their welfare check.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »
Also, Ron Paul accepted a $500 donation from Don Black of pedofront, and did not return it. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 05:07:06 PM »
I just banned Carpenter. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »
Some people have good intentions and some bad intentions about not giving aid to israel. Jtf and kahane are against american aid to israel for good righteous intentions. Ron Paul has ill intentions because he thinks that if israel didn't have american aid they can be destroyed nore easily.

Much like the blessing/curse that israel would be a nation that will dwell alone. Those who hate israel say it as a curse but to Gd's "ears" from His "mouth" it becomes a blessing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »
Some people have good intentions and some bad intentions about not giving aid to israel. Jtf and kahane are against american aid to israel for good righteous intentions. Ron Paul has ill intentions because he thinks that if israel didn't have american aid they can be destroyed nore easily.

Much like the blessing/curse that israel would be a nation that will dwell alone. Those who hate israel say it as a curse but to Gd's "ears" from His "mouth" it becomes a blessing.

You hit the nail on the hit!  How come the Jew haters always come out on Sunday night?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 07:38:36 PM »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »
In this video Ron Paul says America is harming Israel by giving Israel foreign aid and that America has made Israel dependent on America. He says Israel is depending on America to take care of Iran but if they weren't getting aid from America they'd they'd do it themselves. It starts from 2:00 - 4:15

In this video he says he says it's "preposterous" to think Al-Qaeda wasn't responsible for 9/11. It starts from 2:48

I heard a JTF video where someone said Ron Paul says that the Likud party and the Neocons have close ties. Even if you believe Likud is bad for Israel there's no denying they have close ties.

So what's wrong with him?

That is sort of like when Black Muslims say Blacks should not rely on Government or white people to take care of them.  I tend to agree with that and if that was the end of their rhetoric I would support them.  Unfortunately it carries over into hating Whites and Jews.  Pretty similar story with Ron Paul except for the Whites part.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 08:34:56 PM »
Sure, he some nice positions, but how can anyone support a candidate received money from StørmFrønt and wont give it back.

You might as well support a candidate who openly receives donations from other hate groups like CAIR or the Nation of Islam. 

Also, his rhetoric after 9/11 was VERY disturbing.  WE and our policies were more at fault than Islam.  He either DOESNT get it, or he is an Islamolover.  Either way, he was despicable.

If you like his fiscal policies, then support Huckabeee.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 11:26:32 PM »
I support Ron Paul, because he won't be bossing Israel around and telling them what land they can and cannot own.  Really, even if Ron Paul is a nazi, which he isn't really, although I doubt he loves Jews, he is really the best president Israel could hope for.  Without Ron Paul, Bibi will no longer get his special White House playboy status and will be stuck having to win the hearts of the Israeli people who he betrayed.  If Paul is in power, Israel can start kicking a-s-s and stop kissing a-s-s like it has done for the last 20 or 30 years.   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 01:01:49 AM »
OMG, I think it is Mankowitz.  OK, I fell for it too.   :spam: :spam:

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 01:55:19 AM »

Many things about Ron Paul might be borderline questionable, he's way better than ANYBODY the Republicans or Demonrats have put out there.

Ron Paul would have been better than Bush, McCain, the Clintons, and it goes without saying, light years better than Obama! I would take Ron Paul any day over all of them!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 02:00:32 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

Ron Paul is a vicious Jew-hating scum. He's known for his opinion over the Jewish-Arab+Muslim war and his 9/11 "truth"ism.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 02:04:17 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

Ron Paul is a vicious Jew-hating scum. He's known for his opinion over the Jewish-Arab+Muslim war and his 9/11 "truth"ism.

Obama is all that and worse. At least Ron Paul wouldn't be wrecking our economy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 02:09:32 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

בס"ד

Obama is all that and worse. At least Ron Paul wouldn't be wrecking our economy.

"Our"? aren't you Jewish?
No Obama is not worse, Obama would never attack Israel directly but I don't think Paul wouldn't, for example.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:49:19 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 02:14:50 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

No Obama is not worse, Obama would never attack Israel directly but I don't think Paul wouldn't, for example.

Yes I'm Jewish, and since I'm an American and we're discussing America's President with what I assume is fellow Americans, it is OUR economy. Obama has already placed the bar pretty high (or is it low) for worst President, I think anyone, Ron Paul included would have a hard time matching Obama in the worst President contest, and yeah, Ron Paul would be GOOD for the economy, his economic positions are sound, beats the neo-Marxism we're having to deal with currently.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 02:35:31 AM »
WHo cares that Paul hates Jews?  Obama hates Jews?  At least Ron Paul will not try to get in Israel's business and if he did, he would lose his sole support, libertarians.  What Israel needs right now is a leader who will stop harrassing them and forcing the mto make concessions to arabs.   Ron Paul has good views, but well he is southern back woods redneck, what can i say?  He grew up being told Jews have horns.  It be nice to educate the guy so he could be actually a good leader not a backwoods bigot.  OF course, some of his libertarian mentors were Jewish.  I guess some of Stalin's mentors are Jewish too, so it doesnt count.   

What I can say is.. Whether Ron Paul is a Jew hater, he will probably jsut turn USA into an isolated country and boot out all the mexicans and punish the blacks too.  I doubt he would mess with the Jews much.

He is not great leader to have, but in this current time, he woudl be good.  If he was in power, Israel could take over al lthe middle eastern countries and oil supplies and America would have a new oil broker.  THink about it?
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 02:37:19 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

בס"ד

Yes I'm Jewish, and since I'm an American and we're discussing America's President with what I assume is fellow Americans, it is OUR economy. Obama has already placed the bar pretty high (or is it low) for worst President, I think anyone, Ron Paul included would have a hard time matching Obama in the worst President contest, and yeah, Ron Paul would be GOOD for the economy, his economic positions are sound, beats the neo-Marxism we're having to deal with currently.

Wrong, if you're Jewish it doesn't matter where you live or what passport/citizenship you got your economy is the Israeli one. You're not American just like you're not Japanese.
Being worse than Obama is not a big deal, Obama would never do anything against Jews directly (he still needs the "Liberal" image).
Ron Paul would be no good for the American economy, he's a hypocrite and lying piece of sub-garbage, I doubt any sane America would trust him in this matter (not like there's something to trust in other issues) and this has been proven in the illegal immigration issue.