Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)  (Read 17391 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)
« on: December 06, 2009, 10:39:22 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/167019275/bc915346/_31__.html

The program was 1 hour and 41 minutes this week.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:43:35 PM »
Thank you, Chaim! Refuah shleima!

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »
Thank you, Chaim. May G-d give you a Refu'a Shlema Mehera, Amen.

P.S.: You definitely made my day with the Fernando Fererrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...! 8) :throw: :celebrate:

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 11:27:43 PM »
Well I heard the intro. Not controversial at all. Refuah Sheleimah.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »
This was good. This is very true. As far as these Christians that are not here on this forum, I am going to hell, I am of my father 'satan', I am a talmud-toting devil, I am the killer of Christ, Israeli-firster, Zion-Nazi, Zio-fascist- etc. 
I also am called a Supremist, apartheid supporter, pro-murderer, you all get my drift. 
I am an open person. I am not turned off to Christiaity or Christians, b/c I lived in a Christian nation my whole life.  This also brings persecution from my blood brothers.
I am at a loss of who to 'make feel good' anymore.
I Love G-d, I was born a Jew.
I dont know what else to say.

Israel should NOT rely on gentile support, or course....BUT, I am grateful to G-d that they do, and for this reason, I will die for Gentiles as well that love me, and act according to their beliefs as REAL Christians just to love.

I like Ron Ben Mishel as well, I just cant take people in pain and hurt. I hate pain.

G-d Bless you Chaim, that was great. I hope that you get better very soon.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 11:42:26 PM »
Just so you know, Ive been told I am going to hell before, also...the Christians WHO ARE NOT ON THIS FORUM in various denominations, they are all fighting amonst themselves.

Telling each other they are going to hell, etc.

I was told I was going to hell for being friends with people that did not believe the exact same thing.

I love everyone here, I truly do.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 11:50:52 PM »
You can only go to hell by being a bad person.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 12:08:13 AM »
This was long, long overdue, Chaim.

If Jews and Gentiles are to work together, it's imperative that we know the differences between ourselves. It's up to the individual to decide where to go from there. If you choose to set aside our differences and work with us, Baruch Hashem and may you be blessed. If you do not; no problem, start your own movement. Best of luck with your efforts.

Also, I'm glad you brought up the issue of intermarriage being forbidden. The funny thing is, many Christians do not even know that in the Ten Commandments, "adultery" refers not to fidelity, but rather to intermarriage and miscegenation. Practically all religions forbid intermarriage and dating. Personally, I feel this refers to race, as well; Ethiopian black Jews should stick with other black Jews and non-black Jews should stick with non-black Jews. That's just individual opinion, though; interpret it as you wish.

Lastly, I feel that the broadcast is not (or should not be) offensive to any persons, Jewish or not. The issues were presented and discussed in a very gentlemanly, yet frank and honest manner. Again, if we are to work together, it's obligatory that we're aware of such disparities.

God bless the Jewish people and God bless the righteous Gentiles. Last, but not least, God bless you, Chaim Ben Pesach.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 12:29:24 AM »
Very well-handled, Chaim. Good job on a touchy issue.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 05:27:02 AM »
I think one unhandled issue was someone having problems with non-Jews calling Jews, even leftwing Jews, names, because it would be forbidden by god.
If you want to believe that, that is fine, but if you are going to attack people who have not bothered you personally because you can't cope with your own annoyances in public space, you are simply causing trouble in a joint allied movement which purpose was to be joint allied.

I think this forum was meant to be joint allied. Chaim owns this forum; if you have trouble with the rules, first talk to Chaim.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 05:33:00 AM »
                                                               בס"ד 

I think one unhandled issue was someone having problems with non-Jews calling Jews, even leftwing Jews, names, because it would be forbidden by G-d.
If you want to believe that, that is fine, but if you are going to attack people who have not bothered you personally because you can't cope with your own annoyances in public space, you are simply causing trouble in a joint allied movement which purpose was to be joint allied.

I think this forum was meant to be joint allied. Chaim owns this forum; if you have trouble with the rules, first talk to Chaim.

U talking about me?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 05:33:45 AM »
                                                            בס"ד

The thing is what being a bad person is according to Torah.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 05:34:38 AM »
This was good. This is very true. As far as these Christians that are not here on this forum, I am going to hell, I am of my father 'satan', I am a talmud-toting devil, I am the killer of Christ, Israeli-firster, Zion-Nazi, Zio-fascist- etc. 
I also am called a Supremist, apartheid supporter, pro-murderer, you all get my drift. 
I am an open person. I am not turned off to Christiaity or Christians, b/c I lived in a Christian nation my whole life.  This also brings persecution from my blood brothers.
I am at a loss of who to 'make feel good' anymore.
I Love G-d, I was born a Jew.
I dont know what else to say.

Israel should NOT rely on gentile support, or course....BUT, I am grateful to G-d that they do, and for this reason, I will die for Gentiles as well that love me, and act according to their beliefs as REAL Christians just to love.

I like Ron Ben Michael as well, I just cant take people in pain and hurt. I hate pain.

G-d Bless you Chaim, that was great. I hope that you get better very soon.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 06:13:16 AM »

Chaim, I agree with you.

The only thing I disagree with is how distant you make Christianity and Judaism seem. I know all Torah True Jews, in their G-d fearing way, disagree that Christianity in not paganism or idolatry based on the Trinity and the belief that Yeshua is begotten of and co-substantial with the Father. However, real Christianity is deeply rooted in Judaism and the four Gospel's of Jesus Christ teach the perfect truth in Judaism and the Jewish people as G-d's people. Yes, Jesus emphases things like actions being more important than diet, but of course Jews agree with that, even though straying from dietary laws is sinful.

I look to Jews for wisdom. If I have a question about The Tanach, I prefer a Jewish answer first. I believe Jesus is the only way a gentile can be saved. Jesus' blood is a covenanent for gentiles and our salvation; the Jewish people have a long history of covenants with El Shaddai (the Sinai Covenant and many others).

I would never recommend proselytizing or trying to convert a Jew because even though I have faith in Yeshua as being the divine governor of the Universe, if he's not, it would be an abominable sin to convert a Jew away from Hashem. The only proselytizing I've done to Jews is telling secular, left-wing Jews to read Torah and become Torah observant..lol

Basically, G-D BLESS THE JEWS AND THEIR LAND!!!

P.S. I hope you feel better Chaim.  I don't remember if Gatorade is Kosher. If it is, I would recommend it if you're feeling nauseous.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 06:20:11 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40598.msg403715.html#msg403715

Christianity and especially the Christian theology contradict Torah.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 06:25:22 AM »
                                                               בס"ד 

I think one unhandled issue was someone having problems with non-Jews calling Jews, even leftwing Jews, names, because it would be forbidden by G-d.

U talking about me?

Yes, I think that was you. If you truely believe that it is forbidden for non-Jews to criticize Jews, then be my guest. I have no problems with that. But unless I am on your private property, you cannot tell me what not to do.
Not only would that be ridiculous, it is also in-productive.
If you don't want help from a non-Jew, then I won't help you, but others here like to coöperate and you need to respect that.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 06:26:35 AM »
                                                               בס"ד

בס"ד 

U talking about me?

Yes, I think that was you. If you truely believe that it is forbidden for non-Jews to criticize Jews, then be my guest. I have no problems with that. But unless I am on your private property, you cannot tell me what not to do.
Not only would that be ridiculous, it is also in-productive.
If you don't want help from a non-Jew, then I won't help you, but others here like to coöperate and you need to respect that.

Before I answer you: are you Jewish?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 06:30:22 AM »

I think I have said all I wanted to say. If you need to answer that with predujice then I will have no interest in your answer.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 06:35:02 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

I think I have said all I wanted to say. If you need to answer that with predujice then I will have no interest in your answer.

There's a huge difference of the answer I'll give to a Gentile and an answer I will give to a Jew. "Prejudice"? Didn't expect to hear this word from a JTFer.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 06:39:41 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

There's a huge difference of the answer I'll give to a Gentile and an answer I will give to a Jew. "Prejudice"? Didn't expect to hear this word from a JTFer.

Well you can't really answer me because I didn't pop a question.
If you have a different opinion than me, this would be the place to debate about it, but like I said: I have said all I wanted to say.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 06:40:37 AM »
I think so to, I mean, if there is any hell at all, then that's the most logical function for it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 06:43:34 AM »
                                                            בס"ד

בס"ד

Well you can't really answer me because I didn't pop a question.
If you have a different opinion than me, this would be the place to debate about it, but like I said: I have said all I wanted to say.

Answer - reply, call it however you want.
Just answer me, that hard?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 06:48:55 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

There is no need to prove to Gentiles that Torah is the only true path. We the Jews don't need to have religious disputes with other peoples/religions. It is a matter of their free choice/will. Judaism is not concerned with what the other peoples believe in and does not initiate spreading the concept of 7 Noachide laws among them. Only if a Gentile is interested in Noachide laws and asks direct questions about them, we may answer him, but we should not take the initiative.

The same attitude the Jews expect from Christians. There is no need to speculate about the general closeness of Judaism and Christianity because it borders with proselityzing. Perhaps sometimes it may be appropriate to mention some specific things we have in common, not to establish the feeling of religious/ideological brotherhood (because there is not) but to lay down the basis for practical cooperation (as we do in JTF) or to promote personal friendship.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 06:50:01 AM »
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

There is no need to prove to Gentiles that Torah is the only true path. We the Jews don't need to have religious disputes with other peoples/religions. It is a matter of their free choice/will. Judaism is not concerned with what the other peoples believe in and does not initiate spreading the concept of 7 Noachide laws among them. Only if a Gentile is interested in Noachide laws and asks direct questions about them, we may answer him, but we should not take the initiative.

The same attitude the Jews expect from Christians. There is no need to speculate about the general closeness of Judaism and Christianity because it borders with proselityzing. Perhaps sometimes it may be appropriate to mention some specific things we have in common, not to establish the feeling of religious/ideological brotherhood (because there is not) but to lay down the basis for practical cooperation (as we do in JTF) or to promote personal friendship.

I didn't start any religious dispute with any Christian, I've only replied to Christians in this thread and in the above thread.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 06:52:41 AM »
Answer - reply, call it however you want.
Just answer me, that hard?

I don't need to answer you because I don't have any reason to. All the statements I have made, for me, leave no room for debate. None of your replies will change that, especially if they will be influenced by prejudice.

Also, the manner of asking "Just answer me, that hard?" does not appeal to me.