General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask the Southern Jew, GWallenberg

(1/4) > >>

GWallenberg:
Hey, everyone else is doing it, no?  ;D

Anyways, I'm an unapologetically Zionist Ashkenazic Jew, born and raised in the "multicultural" Southeastern, United States. Jews? In the Southeast? You bet.

It seems many other Jews are often shocked and interested to know why a Jew would live in such a place, their main concerns being the "white, anti-Semitic rednecks" around these parts. I assure you they're not the problem, but I digress.

Ask me anything you'd like.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                              בס"ד

Ok let's start
How old are you?
Are you married?
have you always been a Patriotic Jew?

GWallenberg:
I'm 33 years old.

No, I'm currently not married, unfortunately. There are more Jewish women around here than you may suspect, but I haven't found one to be wife material, as of yet.

Your last question is an interesting one. I have always been a patriotic American, but my Jewishness during that time is up for debate. I was not raised Jewish, so to speak; my parents were not all that religious and did not raise me in such a manner. We were ethnically Jewish, of course, but we were not "Jewish Jews", to put it simply. Mind you, they were not self-hating liberal Jews, just not very religious. I rediscovered Judaism in my teenage years and reaffirmed my Jewish identity. It was during that time that I began to delve further into politics and discovered, much to my amazement and disgust, the horrible anti-Jewish, anti-white sentiment spread throughout the media and government. This sort of attitude I'd always known about, but it became much more apparent the more I looked into it, and the more disgusted I became. It was even more horrific that these ideas were being perpetuated largely by liberal, self-hating, anti-Semitic "Jews". There was a time when I almost felt ashamed of being Jewish, but I stood strong and unashamedly promoted Zionism and conservative ideals wherever I could.

Thanks for your question, Ron Ben Michael. I hope I answered you thoroughly.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                         בס"ד

One thing to add is that Jews stay Jews no matter what they do, Jews die Jewish (though if they get the punishment Karet they're cut off of the Jewish peopl but they're judged by HaShem as Jewish).
Did you ever have a girlfriend?
Are you interested in Judaism and if you do do you study Torah?
When was the first time you were introduced to Rav Meir Kahana?

GWallenberg:
Yes, I've had girlfriends, and this was thankfully after rediscovering Judaism, so my girlfriends were Jewish.

Yes, I'm very interested in Judaism, and this has developed more and more in the past several years. I've studied and am still studying Torah.

Unfortunately, I was introduced to Meir Kahane only a few years ago when a fellow Jew taught me more about him. I'd never heard read much into this great man before. I've known about him for several years, but never seriously read into Kahanism until then. I wish I had known about him all this time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version