General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask the Southern Jew, GWallenberg

<< < (2/4) > >>

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                           בס"ד

--- Quote from: GWallenberg on December 07, 2009, 01:21:31 AM ---Yes, I've had girlfriends, and this was thankfully after rediscovering Judaism, so my girlfriends were Jewish.

Yes, I'm very interested in Judaism, and this has developed more and more in the past several years. I've studied and am still studying Torah.

Unfortunately, I was introduced to Ha'Rav Meir Kahane only a few years ago when a fellow Jew taught me more about him. I'd never heard read much into this great man before. I've known about him for several years, but never seriously read into Kahanism until then. I wish I had known about him all this time.

--- End quote ---

I see.
I want to know more about the Jewry of the US Southeast. Are there many Jews? are they more mostly Leftie? Also are there many Muslims? And what about intermarriage between Jews and Gentiles? Is it common there?

GWallenberg:
There are more Jews than you might think. The problem is that the Jews are fairly spread out, so there's not much solidarity between Jews, unfortunately.

Also, most Jews here are not that religious. I wouldn't call them Lefties, though. Down here, they're mostly conservative, as are the Gentiles.

There are few Muslims here, thankfully, and the great majority are black Muslims that have converted and are an especially disgusting bunch.

Yes, there's a good bit of intermarriage here, unfortunately.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                         בס"ד

--- Quote from: GWallenberg on December 07, 2009, 01:46:26 AM ---There are more Jews than you might think. The problem is that the Jews are fairly spread out, so there's not much solidarity between Jews, unfortunately.

Also, most Jews here are not that religious. I wouldn't call them Lefties, though. Down here, they're mostly conservative, as are the Gentiles.

There are few Muslims here, thankfully, and the great majority are black Muslims that have converted and are an especially disgusting bunch.

Yes, there's a good bit of intermarriage here, unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

How many?
What do you mean "as are the Genties"?

Are there major/important Muslim politicians there?

I see, is it more Jew girl-Gentile guy or Jew-guy Gentile-girl? Is there intermarriage with Muslim/Blacks/Arabs?

GWallenberg:
I don't know any specific numbers, but if you go into any respectable company, you're almost always going to find a good number of Jews in management positions. The same is true of most financial institutions and universities, too. I can't name any homogeneous Jewish communities right off the top of my head, they're more likely to be found intermixed with goyim.

When I said, "as are the gentiles", I meant that both Jews that live here and other non-blacks tend to be conservative.

No, there are no major Muslim politicians that I know of.

As far as intermarriage is concerned, it's typically Jewish women marrying Gentile men.

Marriage between non-Jewish whites and blacks is not all that common and looked down upon by most. I don't know of any Jews that married blacks or Arabs. Marriage between blacks and Arabs isn't common, either.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                            בס"ד

I undersand. I want to move my question about the gender further, what do you think, are there more Jew girl-Gentile guy marriage or Jew guy-Gentile girl in US? Where is intermarriage common the most? Are there many so-called anti-Zionist Jews in US and are there more patriots?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version