Author Topic: OBAMA = PHAROAH  (Read 2819 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
OBAMA = PHAROAH
« on: December 08, 2009, 12:30:41 AM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/1680

I cannot believe what I have just heard. Obama is going to impose a 1 child limit for each couple in Israel. This would prohibit any family to have more than one child in order to prevent the Jews from growing in Israel. This sounds more than cruel to me, more cruel than the decree which Pharoah made on the male firstborns to be thrown into the nile.

This insanity must stop. If I understand what I heard on "The Jay Shapiro Hour" on Arutz Sheva it sounds like the end of the line for Jews in Israel, if this evil decree is imposed. I am going crazy just thinking about this.

The Jews must cry out to their representatives, both those in government, and to Hashem in heaven. I am ready to scream because Jews need more than 1 child per family in order to survive. If the Arabs who have 10 kids are allowed to reproduce like rabbits and Jews are allowed only one child, it is doom for the Jews in Israel.

Something has to change!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: OBAMA = PHAROAH
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 12:33:13 AM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/1680

I cannot believe what I have just heard. Obama is going to impose a 1 child limit for each couple in Israel. This would prohibit any family to have more than one child in order to prevent the Jews from growing in Israel. This sounds more than cruel to me, more cruel than the decree which Pharoah made on the male firstborns to be thrown into the nile.

This insanity must stop. If I understand what I heard on "The Jay Shapiro Hour" on Arutz Sheva it sounds like the end of the line for Jews in Israel, if this evil decree is imposed. I am going crazy just thinking about this.

The Jews must cry out to their representatives, both those in government, and to Hashem in heaven. I am ready to scream because Jews need more than 1 child per family in order to survive. If the Arabs who have 10 kids are allowed to reproduce like rabbits and Jews are allowed only one child, it is doom for the Jews in Israel.

Something has to change!

I haven't heard anything like this. He doesn't have that power, anyways. That would really make him an assassination target.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 12:35:47 AM »
Listen to that A7 radio show.... Obama certainly has the power to do this... Look at what he did concerning Building in Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria?!? If you asked anyone if he had the power to do that they would have laughed, a couple years ago.... But he has done it... And Netanyahu is licking Obamas shoes.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 12:36:02 AM »
Wow, don't really know what to say to this.  :o

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 12:36:12 AM »
What on earth is he thinking? That is truly insane. Who gave him that right? Yes, it sounds like something Pharoh would do...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 12:36:23 AM »
How can he do this?  He doesn't rule Israel.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 12:37:25 AM »
Listen to that A7 radio show.... Obama certainly has the power to do this... Look at what he did concerning Building in Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria?!? If you asked anyone if he had the power to do that they would have laughed, a couple years ago.... But he has done it... And Netanyahu is licking Obamas shoes.

The settlements are a bit different....this is ridiculous though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 12:38:14 AM »

Obama doesn't have the "power" to do it. It's just that Lewinsky and most of the Israeli public are more afraid of this false gd than the real Hashem.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 12:39:04 AM »
I may be overreacting and maybe this freeze on children will be only in the settlements...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 12:40:33 AM »
I may be overreacting and maybe this freeze on children will be only in the settlements...

Or maybe there's no child freeze at all and this is just some crazy rumor or speculation. To borrow a phrase from his textbook "Don't jump to any conclusion."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 12:41:51 AM »
what will he do? throw people in jail for having children? the bible says to be fruitful and multiply.

urgh.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 12:43:39 AM »
I have not been able to find a reference to this story anywhere else... I am still looking..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 12:48:02 AM »
This may only be a rumor at this time... I am not sure if it is literally going to be implemented...

Sorry...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 12:48:38 AM »
what will he do? throw people in jail for having children? the bible says to be fruitful and multiply.

urgh.

hahaha, Obama believes in "the Holy Quran". :::D :::D :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 12:49:33 AM »
I have not been able to find a reference to this story anywhere else... I am still looking..

Can't find anything either, lol. Can we freeze this thread for now? (no pun intended).

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 12:59:11 AM »
This has been going on since the summer. This is the VERY REASON Why I am very INDIGNANT with liberal "Jews" that voted Obama and REFUSE to turn to HaShem.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/06/obamas-jewish-experts-.html
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/8867
http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blogs/us-jewish-breeding-building
http://ajewwithaview.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/obama-administration-no-more-jews-allowed-to-be-born-in-judea-and-samaria/

Let's see what all the self hating jews so about this policy.
THIS IS WHY I GET SO ANGRY at liberal "Jews"- they would side with their enemy before they would take care of themselves.  If they could not vote in a more Israel-friendly person- I just dont get HOW they could put in a Jew-hating MUSLIM for a pres.
 THIS IS WHY I AM IRATE withg them.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 01:01:17 AM »
This has been going on since the summer. This is the VERY REASON Why I am very INDIGNANT with liberal "Jews" that voted Obama and REFUSE to turn to HaShem.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/06/obamas-jewish-experts-.html
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/8867
http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blogs/us-jewish-breeding-building
http://ajewwithaview.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/obama-administration-no-more-jews-allowed-to-be-born-in-judea-and-samaria/

Let's see what all the self hating jews so about this policy.
THIS IS WHY I GET SO ANGRY at liberal "Jews"- they would side with their enemy before they would take care of themselves.  If they could not vote in a more Israel-friendly person- I just dont get HOW they could put in a Jew-hating MUSLIM for a pres.
 THIS IS WHY I AM IRATE withg them.
Don't forget there are 2 types of Jews who voted Obama: ones who didn't know and ones who knew.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 01:03:26 AM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2009, 01:08:44 AM »
It could be worse, instead of a black Muslim, we could have Fag Buchanus in the oral office...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2009, 01:10:31 AM »
It could be worse, instead of a black Muslim, we could have Fag Buchanus in the oral office...

or [censored] Paul.