Author Topic: Where's Dox?  (Read 10085 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Where's Dox?
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2009, 06:30:48 AM »
                                                                 בס"ד

בס"ד

אתה חבר בפורום הימין האמיתי? מה שם המשתמש שלך?
Ani lo ain le tocnit  b'Ivrit

לא אתה אחי

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2009, 06:31:07 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

It's a pity that Peter ended up so.. Why be so complicated? He knew he was a gentile according to Jewish law. Instead of twisting Judaism to fit his desires and worldview, he could just have dated Hungarian girls and be happy :)

Was the girl who "opened his mind" Jewish?

I have no idea. Maybe Jewish who wants to find an idelogical excuse not to observe the commandments, maybe as "Jewish" as he is.

Either way he's as Jewish as Muhammad.
Can you please stop bashing people like an infantile person,
It doesnt matter if he is jewish or not, most of the people on this forum are not Jewish,
Ok so he called himself a Jew while he may not be one, you dont have to take seriously everything he says, but he was still doing lots of good things.
There is a way to teach misguided people like him, and most of the people here seem not to have this ability.
Just remember the more you bash and rebuke people the more they will turn heretic on you.
The right way is being patient, sharing informative things and serving a good example.
Instead of amputating damaged limbs try to heal them.
I am not even going to comment about the mohammad thing.

We don't bash him because he is not Jewish. Personally, I am disappointed with him because I had an impression that he understands the issue and 2 legitimate options he has. Chaim talked to him in private, I am sure Chaim was kind and informative.

Peter has the identity crisis, because Hungarians think he's Jewish and Jews think he's a gentile. It is not his fault, he was born with it. Therefore we must have maximum tolerance and understanding of him. And we did so here at JTF.

But beside the motives that drive a person, there are also consequences of his/her actions. And if the consequences are grave enough, they make the motives less relevant. If a person joins Hamas or al-Qaeda because of unhappy love, his unappy love doesn't bother me much. The fact that he is a member of a criminal organization that wants to murder Jews and other decent people bothers me much more.
Joining the reform movement is not much better than joining Hamas. The ones seek physical death of the Jews, the others spiritual one.

The only thing I agree that we must stop bashing him is because it is unfair to do it while he is banned and cannot respond. We should pray that he leave this wicked gang and either live as a normal good gentile or convert to true Judaism. Both options are good. In the meantime,
I think this best thing we can do is to stop discussing his at all.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2009, 06:32:36 AM »
@Ron Ben Michael
Hahahaha you cant see the paradox in your words cant you?
First you say he is jewish like mohammad and that he doesnt understand anything about Judaism but then you give every word he is saying about Judaism so much attention. Why bother?  why not just be smart and let the guy fight and increase the awareness of Israel and the Jewish people's Cause.
Do you know how many people out there hate any kind of Jews, reforms or not? so here you see one guy who thinks reforms are better and you try to bash him so hard, while saying he is not Jewish.
You cant see what you are doing with this behaviour, you are just turning more people against you, Like I said, the more you rebuke them the more they turn heretic on you.
And the fact you and Chaim told him its bad doesnt mean he knows what he is doing, with this type of attitude i cant see how anyone will listen to you.
Peter is already banned but with this kind of bashing on people you are losing lots of strength among gentiles instead of letting them fight for you and thats a shame sir.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2009, 08:27:00 AM »
                                            בס"ד

@Ron Ben Michael
Hahahaha you cant see the paradox in your words cant you?
First you say he is jewish like mohammad and that he doesnt understand anything about Judaism but then you give every word he is saying about Judaism so much attention. Why bother?  why not just be smart and let the guy fight and increase the awareness of Israel and the Jewish people's Cause.
Do you know how many people out there hate any kind of Jews, reforms or not? so here you see one guy who thinks reforms are better and you try to bash him so hard, while saying he is not Jewish.
You cant see what you are doing with this behaviour, you are just turning more people against you, Like I said, the more you rebuke them the more they turn heretic on you.
And the fact you and Chaim told him its bad doesnt mean he knows what he is doing, with this type of attitude i cant see how anyone will listen to you.
Peter is already banned but with this kind of bashing on people you are losing lots of strength among gentiles instead of letting them fight for you and thats a shame sir.

No it's quite the opposite. The fact that he doesn't understand Judaism doesn't mean that he doesn't what Torah is. I don't care if about what he think is his definition of Judaism. We've explained to him that his actions are wrong and he didn't care. Some ladies know for sure that he was chasing them.
He once even admitted, before he got nuts, that he thinks that Orthodoxy is right. So I can't understand really why are you defending him. You can't see it but in the topic in the Honorable Winged Member section shows that everybody saw he didn't see. We tried to convince him even more. He knows what he's saying and knows what he's standing up against.
If he ties his activity with such organizations who oppose any sign of Torah, and knows what that means, I can't say anything else but --- you have no respect HaShem and for your own sisters.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2009, 09:00:34 AM »
You may as well give up VforVendetta, I'm not even Jewish and I understand what you are saying. God bless you for trying!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2009, 09:08:54 AM »
Why was Americanhero banned?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2009, 09:11:29 AM »

Dont ask... It may open another can of worms...

Let us just say that he had problems with Serbian members due to his Croatian heritage..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2009, 09:16:16 AM »

Dont ask... It may open another can of worms...

Let us just say that he had problems with Serbian members due to his Croatian heritage..

Ah, well then. You are right.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2009, 09:19:18 AM »
Uh hello!  This thread is supposed to be about Republican Dox, and her sick dog that she had to put down.  Why is Peter being brought into it?  What does it have to do with him? 

Peter is banned.  He's no longer part of JTF.  What's with the continual vindictiveness? 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »
Uh hello!  This thread is supposed to be about Republican Dox, and her sick dog that she had to put down.  Why is Peter being brought into it?  What does it have to do with him? 

Peter is banned.  He's no longer part of JTF.  What's with the continual vindictiveness? 

You are right Lisa, this was supposed to be about me.

Big Hug for Lisa ~~~> (((((((((((((((( LISA )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »
welcome back Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2009, 01:38:47 PM »
Thank you Hindu and G-d Bless you!

Dox

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2009, 02:06:23 PM »
Dox this is for you

"I Thought I Saw You Here Today..."

We were so very close, we two
but I had to let you go
I hope that you can understand
it was because I loved you so.

No more pain, no aching limbs
no earthly ties that bind
No dimming eyes, no sleepless nights
you've left them all behind

I lost you many months ago,
and gained a broken heart
Yet I feel you close to me
although we are apart

Sometimes when I'm all alone,
I feel you by my side,
As if to try and comfort me,
through all the nights I've cried

I thought I saw you here today,
out the corner of my eye,
Felt soft brown fur against my skin,
heard the faintest sigh.

So wait for me at Rainbow Bridge
Until we meet once more
then we will walk together again
through Heaven's open door...

Ó Shiela Seymour

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2009, 02:59:02 PM »
בס"ד

אתה חבר בפורום הימין האמיתי? מה שם המשתמש שלך?

No, I'm not a member there.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2009, 03:01:37 PM »
                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

It's a pity that Peter ended up so.. Why be so complicated? He knew he was a gentile according to Jewish law. Instead of twisting Judaism to fit his desires and worldview, he could just have dated Hungarian girls and be happy :)

Was the girl who "opened his mind" Jewish?

I have no idea. Maybe Jewish who wants to find an idelogical excuse not to observe the commandments, maybe as "Jewish" as he is.

Either way he's as Jewish as Muhammad.
Can you please stop bashing people like an infantile person,
It doesnt matter if he is jewish or not, most of the people on this forum are not Jewish,
Ok so he called himself a Jew while he may not be one, you dont have to take seriously everything he says, but he was still doing lots of good things.
There is a way to teach misguided people like him, and most of the people here seem not to have this ability.
Just remember the more you bash and rebuke people the more they will turn heretic on you.
The right way is being patient, sharing informative things and serving a good example.
Instead of amputating damaged limbs try to heal them.
I am not even going to comment about the mohammad thing.

We don't bash him because he is not Jewish. Personally, I am disappointed with him because I had an impression that he understands the issue and 2 legitimate options he has. Chaim talked to him in private, I am sure Chaim was kind and informative.

Peter has the identity crisis, because Hungarians think he's Jewish and Jews think he's a gentile. It is not his fault, he was born with it. Therefore we must have maximum tolerance and understanding of him. And we did so here at JTF.

But beside the motives that drive a person, there are also consequences of his/her actions. And if the consequences are grave enough, they make the motives less relevant. If a person joins Hamas or al-Qaeda because of unhappy love, his unappy love doesn't bother me much. The fact that he is a member of a criminal organization that wants to murder Jews and other decent people bothers me much more.
Joining the reform movement is not much better than joining Hamas. The ones seek physical death of the Jews, the others spiritual one.

The only thing I agree that we must stop bashing him is because it is unfair to do it while he is banned and cannot respond. We should pray that he leave this wicked gang and either live as a normal good gentile or convert to true Judaism. Both options are good. In the meantime,
I think this best thing we can do is to stop discussing his at all.
"Joining the reform movement is not much better than joining Hamas. The ones seek physical death of the Jews, the others spiritual one." Best quote ever. You are a genius! :clap: :clap:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2009, 03:05:37 PM »

Hey, I started this thread,lol. Secondly, why do all my threads get twisted up and fought about? >:( :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »

Hey, I started this thread,lol. Secondly, why do all my threads get twisted up and fought about? >:( :'(

It is a sign of how much you are loved...

Love is wonderful, but you don't truly know love till you have fought against those who you love...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2009, 04:57:43 PM »
Hi Muman, thanks for your kind words. I know you have also lost beloved pets so you understand what I am going through. You have a big Heart for animals Muman, and thanks for being such a great Forum brother to me.

Shalom & May G-d Bless you

Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »
Hello Boyana, the poem was lovely and brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for thinking of me Boyana and May G-d Bless you!

Dox

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »
Thank you Mo for the appreciation.

I like the smart way you handle tough interfaith situations.

It seems the fighting season has come to its end. Let's hope it was a last one.

:dance:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »
Thank you Mo for the appreciation.

I like the smart way you handle tough interfaith situations.

It seems the fighting season has come to its end. Let's hope it was a last one.

:dance:

:-* :-* :-* :-*HAHAHA Only a frum Jew 8;) with a similar mindset as mine would say that - - - and both of those things :teach: are rare! ;) ;) ;)