Author Topic: I think Tonycali is a troll  (Read 4181 times)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
I think Tonycali is a troll
« on: April 24, 2007, 08:39:37 PM »
Does anyone else think this?

I think the guy is sitting back making fun of Chaim. He keeps asking the same questions over and over about homosexuality and acts completely and utterly dense. Chaim answers his questions the best he can, but then Tonycali comes back with more inane nonsense.

Not just this, but I think he may be lying. He says he's a college student, but has anyone else besides me notices the horrible spelling the guy puts out? What college student...heck, what highschool student...spells in such a disgusting manner?

The guy cannot be for real. Chaim is being WAAAAAYYYYYY too nice and forgiving. No one can be as dense seeming as this Tonycali guy portrays himself to be.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: I think Tonycali is a troll
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »
I disagree. I think that he is genuine. Mistaken and misled, but genuine.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 08:54:51 PM »
Judeanoncapta, I fully agree with you on that. Some are misguided and need the right guidence back on the right track. Thats how I feel Tonycali is.  Someone that needs the right path to walk on.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 09:24:49 PM »
Does anyone else think this?

Hello dawn, and good day to you.

Perhaps I'm just cynical, or perhaps I see things for what they are, but whatever the case may be I agree with you completely.   Down to the massive purposeful misspellings, the ridiculous assertions, and the single-topic posts on homosexuality it's clear the guy is here for the sole purpose of trolling.   I feel the same way about a few others posters here, but as long as they don't go over the edge, there's really nothing we can do.   This board, under Yacov and Jimmy,  is extremely tolerant of what I feel is abuse.  They should be commended for their leniency and kindness in allowing all opinions to be expressed here, but perhaps a bit more prudence is required.   My $.02
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »
Chaim has admitted that one of his weaknesses when leading JDL was snuffing out the informers.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 09:31:56 PM »
Tony spells wrong because he is dyslexic.

Or so he says.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 09:43:43 PM »
Dyslexia does not make you ignorant, it does effect your ability to read, write, and spell.  Some dyslexics are extremely bright.

I honestly don't see how dyslexia explains tony's obsession with homosexuality, or his assertion that JTF was associated with David Duke which makes positively no sense whatsoever.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 10:44:34 PM »
I think he's full of crap also. I said that to him once and he got in my face, so to speak. I think he's playing Chaim. I think he made up a bunch of stuff about himself so that sympathy would keep the door open. I am not saying ban him, but Chaim should just be short and to the point..."TonyCali99 writes, Dear Chaim gay bathouse naked as Liberace on astroglide, Tonycali, Being a fag is wrong, next question....." Actually Chaim should just jump over questions that are repeated by the same poster.     

ihkili18

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 11:26:54 PM »
Add me to the list. The only way he could survive in college with that type of spelling is if he was a shvartza. Dyslexic or not, college is not forgiving. I think the only college in which he could get away with that level of literacy is medgar evers college in NYC which is 99.9999 percent shvartz.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 12:00:52 AM »
He annoys me at times, especially in the beginning, but what he says is not really any worse than FOTL. I would much rather see the mods crack down for good on the Revava and StørmFrønt fags than a stupid, borderline-retarded kid with fag friends, even if he is supremely irritating.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 12:29:28 AM »
Well,

I suppose it actually IS possible that someone could be dyslexic AND stupid.  ;)

Maybe Tonycali is harmless...but I do think Chaim should insist on Tonycali writing his posts as a College Student should...as though he were writing a college paper to one of his professors or something. The JTF deserves at least that modicum of respect. Heck, Chaim and every single one of us who is self-respecting deserves that amount of respect.

Who wants to read (And why would Chaim wish to subject himself) to inane and nonsensical (OBVIOUSLY) wacked out liberal propaganda? (Such as Tonycali's supposed quotes from his supposed professor?)

ok, to be fair I am certain college professors out in California are Liberal beyond belief. Most university professors I had in school were screaming liberals as well.

STILL....

If Tonycali is NOT a troll...he should be required by the mods, and/or by Chaim to maintain a certain level of normal and correct written English. That goes for whether he is dyslexic or not.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 12:30:15 AM »
P.S.

I know I am being harsh.

But for some reason the guy has irked me beyond all normal and rational reason.

;D

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 12:53:26 AM »
I remember one episode of ask JTF when he asked Chaim if AIDS was a man made virus made by the CIA to kill gays. That had me on the floor laughing. I did point out to tonicali that AIDS was around before it was discovered. The first case was reported from a British sailor in 1959.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 03:30:40 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »
If I recall right it wasn't the CIA, it was the Republican party. I ain't gonna dredge through Ask JTF Archives to find out exactly what the hell his "professor" said.  :P

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 03:32:46 AM »
All I know Chaimfan is that AIDS came from Africa. So thank them. They are an advance continent you know. :)

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 05:20:51 AM »
He annoys me at times, especially in the beginning, but what he says is not really any worse than FOTL. I would much rather see the mods crack down for good on the Revava and StørmFrønt fags than a stupid, borderline-retarded kid with fag friends, even if he is supremely irritating.

I disagree, FOTL isn't annoying. FOTL is an eccentric who supports us and is creative. I just think that since ask JTF is becoming bigger every week that Chaim should not waste time answering the same nonsense week after week. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 07:51:15 AM »
Tony spells wrong because he is dyslexic.

So is George Bush!
That's what spell check is for. How many times has he been told to use a spell check?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 07:53:25 AM »
I checked his IP and it says he is writing from a college in California. That much he is not lying about.

I can also walk into a college and use their computers. Many colleges, especially in less populated areas, don't check ID.
The school that I went to never checks ID. I use to see people from the public coming in all the time to use the computers.
This was in the 1990's when internet was very rare and expensive.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774