General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Dear Confederate Kahanist.

<< < (3/3)

Lisa:
Dear Confederate Kahanist,

What would you like to study in graduate school?

Thanks.
Lisa

Confederate Kahanist:

--- Quote from: Moshe92 on December 14, 2009, 11:14:34 PM ---What is your opinion on the Reconstruction Era?

--- End quote ---

I guess it was good that the southern states were helped out after there defeat since they were once again part of the United States.  Ironically the government gave a lot to blacks during this time even though today they still complain they haven't gotten there reparations yet.  I guess we will be sending re constructionist money down to Texas if they lose there war of independence from the Obamanation.   

Confederate Kahanist:

--- Quote from: Lisa on December 15, 2009, 09:48:04 AM ---Dear Confederate Kahanist,

What would you like to study in graduate school?

Thanks.
Lisa

--- End quote ---

Probably applied mathematics.

Confederate Kahanist:

--- Quote from: Dan ben Noah on December 16, 2009, 07:56:52 PM ---Shalom Confederate Kahanist,

Why do you have a period at the end of your name?  Also, can you give us an affirmative action story?  Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

I'm just now seeing that.  I probably just touched the period key accidentally. 

When I was still at Reinhardt College, I went to eat lunch at this small on campus eatery.  If you pay to get in, they had like this all you can eat pizza.  I am behind in line this fat black girl.  There is like 7 slices and she is taking them all and I then I try to grab one for myself real fast which I successfully did.  Why do these people eat so much food.  Do they have bottomless stomachs?  I have also seen fat white women who like black men eat a trough load of food.   

BritishSword:
So why Confederate? Whats wrong with federal?

Also what is the difference between confederal and federal?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version