General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (48/69) > >>

Spiraling Leopard:

--- Quote from: JTFenthusiast2 on March 17, 2010, 11:09:42 AM ---Bio, What kind of a question is that to ask a woman?   Show some class and respect.  How would you feel is some strange guy asked that to your mother???  Think about it!

--- End quote ---

I'm quite positive Lisa is capable of handling her own discomforts on this forum, should she have any. There is no need for yóú to interfere.

Lisa:
Quite frankly Bio, I don't see how that's relevant here.  It's also none of your business. 

Lisa:
And come to think of it, I'm banning you. 

If you want to be allowed back here, you can write a message apologizing to me.  Then if, or when you're back, you can put up a post in the general section telling everyone what you just wrote to me, and then apologize again. 

Good riddance!

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: Bio-Electric Apprentice on March 17, 2010, 10:42:37 AM ---Are you in menopause yet?

--- End quote ---
What the hell kind of question was that?  :o

AsheDina:
Bio, come on, whats the issue?  You are needed here.  Lisa is a great woman, she is a patriot of America, she is a wonderful person and my friend.

Now, I AM menopausal. But-this type issue is private, very private, women do not discuss these things. Men should not bring things like this up as well.

I made a terrible mistake of hurting the Serbs on this forum, and apologized, I have apologized to Chaim on several occasions, and Muman. 

We need you, so please offer Lisa an apology, no woman likes to hear this and we have terrible problems here in USA, you in Netherlands.  Please do right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version