General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (50/69) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Hey dipsh*t, how would you like it if I asked you if you got raped by a 300-pound black guy in jail? Or if your balls have been cut off? Or if you masturbate to pictures of boys?

Good riddance to your WN trollish arse.

Confederate Kahanist:

--- Quote from: Irish Zionist on March 17, 2010, 01:20:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bio-Electric Apprentice on March 17, 2010, 10:42:37 AM ---Are you in menopause yet?

--- End quote ---
What the hell kind of question was that?  :o

--- End quote ---

That's what I was wondering IZ.

Confederate Kahanist:
Personally I think Bio-electric was very immature for this forum.  He had posted a poll about Barrack Hussein Osama I didn't like. 

Lisa:

--- Quote from: ProudToBeSerb on March 17, 2010, 03:19:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: AsheDina on March 17, 2010, 01:26:10 PM ---Bio, come on, whats the issue?  You are needed here.  Lisa is a great woman, she is a patriot of America, she is a wonderful person and my friend.

Now, I AM menopausal. But-this type issue is private, very private, women do not discuss these things. Men should not bring things like this up as well.

I made a terrible mistake of hurting the Serbs on this forum, and apologized, I have apologized to Chaim on several occasions, and Muman. 

We need you, so please offer Lisa an apology, no woman likes to hear this and we have terrible problems here in USA, you in Netherlands.  Please do right.

--- End quote ---

Why did you hurt Serbs, and what happened to change your mind?

--- End quote ---

AsheDina never harmed any Serb.  However, she did have some differences of opinion with some of the Serbs here when they criticized the US. 

JTFenthusiast2:
Lisa,

I am absolutely NOT excusing him.  The first thing that came to mind when I read that was 'is he drunk or using?'  It didnt prevent me from telling hm to watch his mouth, but it did cross my mind AND he does owe you a huge apology.  I would also add that it should be your decision alone whether or not to accept it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version