General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (14/69) > >>

Lisa:
Yes Futuramark.  You're kind of making my point for me.  The British agreed to a Jewish state in parts of Palestine with the assumption that the Arabs would kill them all off.  In that sense you're right that they did it on purpose. 

futuramark:

--- Quote from: Lisa on December 22, 2009, 05:48:43 PM ---Yes Futuramark.  You're kind of making my point for me.  The British agreed to a Jewish state in parts of Palestine with the assumption that the Arabs would kill them all off.  In that sense you're right that they did it on purpose. 

--- End quote ---
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. I remember reading as a kid about jewish always being persecuted and not owning a land which they can call their own. So yes Israel should be their land and they/you have every right to claim it and defend it. I hope that's clear.

Lisa:

--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 05:54:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lisa on December 22, 2009, 05:48:43 PM ---Yes Futuramark.  You're kind of making my point for me.  The British agreed to a Jewish state in parts of Palestine with the assumption that the Arabs would kill them all off.  In that sense you're right that they did it on purpose. 

--- End quote ---
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. I remember reading as a kid about jewish always being persecuted and not owning a land which they can call their own. So yes Israel should be their land and they/you have every right to claim it and defend it. I hope that's clear.

--- End quote ---

OK, thanks.

futuramark:
Np Lisa. Regarding Jesus I think jewish people should be less aggresive in his regards if they ever want to unite with christians. As a christian it obviously offends me when I hear jews saying Jesus was a dog yes we killed him we enjoyed it bla bla bla. It doesn't serve any purpose other than divide them more. And I'm not a religious person but one should respect someone else's faith if they want unity between them.

Lisa:
I've never personally seen any Jews to getting "aggressive" about Jesus.  Some of them might think bad thoughts about him.  But then again, some Christians also believe in replacement theology and say that Jews are all going to hell for not believing in Jesus. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version