General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (13/69) > >>

Lisa:
Oh no!  It was the right place.  Don't even go there. 

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 03:13:43 PM ---Yes Lisa that is why I asked becuase Churchill was anti semite also...maybe he was influenced by the anti semite literature all thru the years in britain. He was even more aggressive when it came to muslims..so who knows maybe he was a war monger and loved to find scapegoats. Surely he was better than the cowardly Chamberlain. I also find it interesting that the british places the jews right next to the muslims and that was a grave mistake in my opinion. I'm not saying Israel should never have happened but maybe it was not the right place, it could have been intentional to clash jews and muslims against each other. Who knows. The root of the problem is Jerusalem. Both religions wat that land muslims and jews and willing to fight for it. At least christians have given up on the land.
Thanks for your answer just wanted to get your perspective.

--- End quote ---
Listen dude, the Land of Israel is sacred Jewish homeland. It belongs to the Jews, and the Arabs are squatters, robbers and murderers. The British have nothing to do with this. They don't make the call where the Jews build their homeland, the Jews even don't make that call, we have Israel and that's our homeland.

Can you imagine if Libya and Gadafi  would come to Malta and tell you- "give us the Island of Malta and half of Gozo, and then let 250,000 Arabs inside what's left of your country because they are actually returning refugees, since the Arabs used to control malta once. Do that, and maybe we want kill you."

What would you do mark ?

futuramark:
Zelhar I would do the exact same thing jews are doing and fight for my country. I support Israel and think you have a right to defend it to the last.
but my point was that it could have been done on purpose.. placing jews next to muslims and create tension.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                                      בס"ד

Since I've agreed to not discuss about Christianity, I wouldn't post the Torahnic view on Jesus. However, I disagree with Zelhar's and Mark's opinion both, the ONLY reason and justification for us to be here is G-D's Promise, in any other way - we're just bunch of occupiers and thieves.

~Hanna~:
yes, it all goes back to God, for sure.

--- Quote from: JNA on December 22, 2009, 03:24:59 PM ---                                                                      בס"ד

Since I've agreed to not discuss about Christianity, I wouldn't post the Torahnic view on Jesus. However, I disagree with Zelhar's and Mark's opinion both, the ONLY reason and justification for us to be here is G-D's Promise, in any other way - we're just bunch of occupiers and thieves.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version