General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (16/69) > >>

Lisa:
I think the number of Jews who actually bash Jesus, rather than going about their lives is quite few.  The town I grew up in is 95% Jewish, and I haven't seen any of that kind of thing. 

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                         בס"ד

--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 06:47:32 PM ---Yes.

--- End quote ---

Well, the Torah position about him is clear, I assume. The Christian view on those who don't accept Christianity generally, and on the Jewish people especially, is known. Well, what can I say? I personall don't seek with any alliance with Christians, and so don't most Jews --- as Chaim explained, anti-Islamic Christians need Jews in their movemet so they wouldn't be considered "Nazis" or whatever, and also, I shouldn't write about the Christian view and religious-backgrounded interests of supporting the Jews; We need non-Jews (and not only Christians but also) in our movement cause the Jews' spiritual level nowadays is outrageous, they lack of faith in G-D and are afraid of not depending on Gentiles. I'd rather call that temporary interests and not friendship/alliance in the first place.

I wouldn't have problems with bashing Jesus cause am myself "bash" Jesus ideologically. I would NEVER condemn them as well. So do you believe that I'd go to hell cause I don't believe in him. But I think it'd be the best we keep the theological differences aside temporeraly and focus on our goals. I'm not gonna change my true opinion about Jesus only cause you don't like it.

Lisa:
I think we're going to have to agree to disagree when it comes religious beliefs.   

As for JTF in the USA, a lot of the members are not even Jewish.  But so what?  They're wonderful.  And I don't see any harm in accepting well wishes from non-Jews.  After all, no one can accuse Chaim of "depending" on anyone.  Remember, this is a man who bombed Soviet targets, and spent five years in maximum security prisons, all on behalf of the Jews in the USSR. 

futuramark:

--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 22, 2009, 06:55:40 PM ---                                                         בס"ד

--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 06:47:32 PM ---Yes.

--- End quote ---

Well, the Torah position about him is clear, I assume. The Christian view on those who don't accept Christianity generally, and on the Jewish people especially, is known. Well, what can I say? I personall don't seek with any alliance with Christians, and so don't most Jews --- as Chaim explained, anti-Islamic Christians need Jews in their movemet so they wouldn't be considered "Nazis" or whatever, and also, I shouldn't write about the Christian view and religious-backgrounded interests of supporting the Jews; We need non-Jews (and not only Christians but also) in our movement cause the Jews' spiritual level nowadays is outrageous, they lack of faith in G-D and are afraid of not depending on Gentiles. I'd rather call that temporary interests and not friendship/alliance in the first place.

I wouldn't have problems with bashing Jesus cause am myself "bash" Jesus ideologically. I would NEVER condemn them as well. So do you believe that I'd go to hell cause I don't believe in him. But I think it'd be the best we keep the theological differences aside temporeraly and focus on our goals. I'm not gonna change my true opinion about Jesus only cause you don't like it.

--- End quote ---

I don't mind the bashing but it certainly does not help for sure. As far as jews not needing christians , I don't think christians need jews either. They are quiet strong on their own. But as you said they should seek their common enemy islam.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Futura, you're skating on thin ice here. I'm really watching you now that you made that post about how "white Christian" nations resent the Jews because they have to borrow from them and about how the Jews took revenge on the Russians and Europeans by pitting them against each other.

In fact, let me ask you now to give us three reasons not to ban you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version