Author Topic: Hello from Malta  (Read 3771 times)

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
Hello from Malta
« on: December 15, 2009, 01:38:50 PM »
 ;D

Hi my friends,

I'm Mark from Malta. I support your war against the evil islam murderers. Unfortunately Europe is bending backwards to appease them while they are insulting everything we stand for..freedom liberty peace. they are taking over Europe and this I will never allow. I'd rather see Europe die out without kids.
I am so frustrated seeing them kill innocent europeans for no reason while our goverment feeds and house them. I hate them so much and will hate them till the end of time becuase they are barbaric monsters.
If you need help fighting this [censored] then come for me send a helicopter or sometin' heh and I will be the person in front fighting these murderous monsters. I've had enough of them and would rather die for the freedom of this world then see them take over.

Mark

ps at least I hope if I write here they dont arrest and convict me to be politically correct :'(
our goverments have betrayed us and all of europe now understand what you went thru and are still going thru becuase of these barbaric monsters my israeli brothers. My family is christian but more importantly ..I stand for what is good, for what is right, for freedom for everyone, women gays everyone should be allowed to live and enjoy live. That is all. And I am serious ...if you need some a fighter with courage and conviction to fight these madmen then dont look anywhere else ...come for me in Malta or send me a ticket and I will fight them till my last drop of blood. For Love For Freedom For Peace For All Mankind (except islamic terrorist monsters ofcourse who are not fit to live and enjoy live)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hello from Malta
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »
Bruchim Habaim

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »
Welcome, Blessing and Light"."  right?

hehe thanks ;) checked that on the internet...i'm not so good with your language all I know is one word shalom :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 01:51:14 PM by futuramark »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »
Welcome to JTF. 

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »
Thanks ..it's jut sad that the only way I can help is by posting here on the internet ...I would love to help out with the fighting seriously. You are doing all the fighting for our freedom by yourselfs its not fair on you. Does Israel consider getting people to help in the fighting. I would love to come and fight alongside your brave male and female soldiers and I am dead serious. You are fighting against an evil cult of Islam. I'm from Malta. i hope you know where that is even though we are small remember the great siege of Malta in 1565 when 500 knights and 3000 Maltese repelled and beat 40,000 muslim ottoman turks. I hope that shows my people's courage and resolve to the end.

Now all the stupid Europeans who hated you for nothing ..maybe envy becuase you were always smart and good with money are realizing how stupid they were. Now that Islam is trying to dominate us or exterminate us. I wish for all the civilised people to join in this fight for our freedom and survival.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 02:54:03 PM »
Welcome my Brother was in Malta a few yrs ago he liked it their
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 02:59:04 PM »
always welcome to visit my friend.  ;D you know what i hate...becuase of muslim scum immigrants ...far right parties are springing up (even in Malta) and they are profiting from the situation with their anti-semitism ramblings. Even though I believe they hate more the muslims than the jews...it's always the same story becuase jews control the money New world Order bla bla bla ...I say so what, even if that was true one must not blame all the jews becuase of a few...there are christians and muslims who are super rich also. They don't realize that christians and jews have the same values. The love for life love and freedom unlike muslims who breed only hate. Did you ever see a muslim smile? it is a question always on my mind. Muslims never never smile. Its their religion which makes them a negative human being.
However things are changing since the threath of Islamisation and these idiots who oppose israel and jews are now realizing that we have a common enemy - islam fundamentalism. I hope I dont offend you by speaking plainly.
Mark
ps. I would love also that muslims one day will realize that their hate will only make it worse for them and denounce the brutal barbaric extremists. Since I want this world to be a better place for all i guess.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:27:07 PM by futuramark »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 04:58:21 PM »
Welcome Mark.  I think Malta looks like a beautiful place!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 05:14:56 PM »
Thanks mate. :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 07:32:04 PM by futuramark »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »
Welcome Mark!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 11:07:59 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 12:23:28 AM »
thanks all :)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »
Welcome!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »
thanks a lot pennyjangle ;)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 04:47:26 AM »
Shalom!
Malta is a very beautiful place, I like your cousine, your music and golden coasts ;D

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 11:13:28 AM »
I've always had a fascination with Malta, especially your language!  I never did understand why blacks love your liquor so much though...

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
  • ANUSIM ....i think its better
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 09:32:07 AM »
hi how r u btw welcome :dance:
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire