Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 15, 2009, 08:35:23 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:38:04 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I met a righteous black man tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 08:48:17 PM »
I agree and I know some converts who are African American. Those who follow Torah are usually righteous and intelligent.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »
Wasn't there some famous black king who converted to Orthodox Judaism? 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »
Wasn't there some famous black king who converted to Orthodox Judaism? 

Yes. Rabbi Natan Gamedze.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »
Yes, Mishmaat.  Apparently he was some kind of African royalty who speaks like a dozen languages. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »
What a great story Dan Ben Noah! I love hearing such positive outlooks like this every day.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 11:31:15 PM »
I think that's really quite uplifting that black people choose a faith such as Judaism over Pislam.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 05:58:44 AM »
Here's some more righteous Christian blacks:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 06:54:56 AM »
Dan do you know if this man is "African African" ?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 07:18:49 AM »
Great news!  :dance:

There are of course good black people out there.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 11:08:35 AM »

It is not as interesting that there are black christians... You know that the church missionized in Africa and in the black communities... For Blacks to want to be truly righteous, as in Noachide or Jew, requires them to have sparks of righteousness which are not put there by missionaries {yemach shemo}...

PS: I have a couple of issues with black christians... they are the only ones who really bother me. I can relate two recent stories about black christians but I will save them...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 12:36:46 PM »

It is not as interesting that there are black christians... You know that the church missionized in Africa and in the black communities... For Blacks to want to be truly righteous, as in Noachide or Jew, requires them to have sparks of righteousness which are not put there by missionaries {yemach shemo}...

PS: I have a couple of issues with black christians... they are the only ones who really bother me. I can relate two recent stories about black christians but I will save them...

I did not really intent to emphasize this group as being righteous due to being Christian. I merely added the Christianity to avoid them being mistaken for muslim, partial muslim or just a loverboy 'soul' group.
They create a good vibe due to being righteous and therefore are added to this thread.

You can only be born 'truely righteous' or obtain it due to severe effort. It is a matter of 'Soul'.
What you are saying is that 'Hindu Zionist' can never be truely righteous.

Missionaries can indeed not install a spark of righteousness. That is beyond this world.
Not all Christians are missionaries; far from that and I don't see how blacks in Africa having been missionized by Christians would relate to this black group or me posting these links here. Be glad they're not muslim.
Your personal experiences are no indication for any conclusion about black Christians.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 02:53:41 PM »
This just proves our point that We are not racist. It's the Black culture that makes them stupid and not the fact that they are black. There are a handful of Black here at my Yeshiva and all are Jewish and all are great people infact they are nicer then most whites you meet in America
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh