Author Topic: Doing the best in my part  (Read 3737 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Doing the best in my part
« on: September 15, 2006, 04:01:53 PM »
I been talking to a lot of people I know around the country some in Florida, Texas some in California and some in New Jersey. I am trying hard as possibly can for people outside NYC to see what JTF represent and they are interested.  It is a tough challenge to get outsiders interested in the movement but I want to try to accomplish it to get JTF on a national base.  We really need a true voice in America to finally wake Americans up that is way past due to start standing for this great country.  It is a great country and I as an American and proud of it refuses to see this country tank into a deep ditch between Islam, Affirmative action, the Coocarachia and watching this country become a nightmare.  That isn't the America I was born in and refuses to see this as the America that I want to die in.  So again I am trying hard from people from Eastern Long Island all the way to California and beyond.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!