Author Topic: hello from oklahoma!  (Read 6374 times)

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
hello from oklahoma!
« on: December 17, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »
Hi, I am very concerned about Obama, Islam, and the fate of Israel and the Jews in the World, so I thought I might be able to contribute at least intellectually to the fight against Islam...Which I fear will engulf the World someday with it's doctrines.

As for myself and who I am, I might be described as a devout traditional Roman Catholic of partially jewish descent on my mother's side. I would not be considered a zionist as such, at least in a secular sense, and I am profoundly antimodern in many ways; anti-evolution, anti-heliocentric, and a monarchist.

I hope that I too am welcome here on this Forum, and to help in the good fight. Thank you.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: hello from oklahoma!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 02:46:14 PM »
Well you have to be a Zionist to join anywho welcome!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »
Shalom! Your mother was Jewish?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »
bruchim habaim.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 05:01:31 PM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 06:13:48 PM »
Welcome to our wonderful forum. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 06:30:46 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »
yes, welcome
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 07:25:53 PM »
Welcome!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »
Welcome!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »
 Thank you for all your welcomining replies!

I am actually descended from jewish converts to Catholicism on my mother's side. I believe that Islam has been infiltrating western society for some time with secret societies such as the 'Order of the Palm' (look it up, very interesting...) and burrowing from within to destroy all jews and christians with crypto-moslem agents such as Rudolf von Sebottendorf, the founder of the Thule Society-which produced Naziism. And it is my belief that Joseph Ratzinger ('Benedict xvi') and Barack Obama are two of the most recent of these kind of agents.

This is why i'm here on this forum, as perhaps I might find information to further expose these devils in human form.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »
ׁHi simonpeter,

You can believe what you want of course, but this forums don't promote these elaborate and crazy conspiracy theories, they only serve to diverge attention from the real and too obvious problems such us Iran, and the Islamomarxists usurper at the white house.

I don't even understand how you call yourself catholic and at the same time you call your pope crypto-muslim agent.

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
  • ANUSIM ....i think its better
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 02:19:20 AM »
ׁHi simonpeter,

You can believe what you want of course, but this forums don't promote these elaborate and crazy conspiracy theories, they only serve to diverge attention from the real and too obvious problems such us Iran, and the Islamomarxists usurper at the white house.

I don't even understand how you call yourself catholic and at the same time you call your pope crypto-muslim agent.

u got it right....
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 06:35:49 AM »
;D
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2009, 06:04:26 AM »
Welcome to JTF  :dance:

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 10:41:19 AM »
ׁHi simonpeter,

Sebottendorf lived in Ottoman Turkey for years and was a Moslem-fact

Obama lived overseas for years and is a Moslem-fact

Ratzinger can't be Head of what he is not a member, praying in a Mosque and calling Islam a good religion for example, means he's not my Pope or anybody elses but a liar and a deciever-fact

'Taqiya' and 'kithman', the principles of hiding one's Islamic beliefs for strategic and tactical goals, are well-established facts particularly of Shia Islam....

It is true that 'Iran' is the enemy, because the very root of my 'elaborate and crazy conspiracy theory' is Iran's secret society, the 'Hojjatieh Society'!  You don't have to agree with me how and if these things happened if we wind up with the same enemies, do we?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 10:51:40 AM »
You don't have to agree with me how and if these things happened if we wind up with the same enemies, do we?
My Enemies are muslims. I don't particularly like the pope but I want go to war against the pope, and the multitude of his followers, just because there is a conspiracy theory that the pope is muslim.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 01:52:25 PM »
You don't have to agree with me how and if these things happened if we wind up with the same enemies, do we?
My Enemies are muslims. I don't particularly like the pope but I want go to war against the pope, and the multitude of his followers, just because there is a conspiracy theory that the pope is muslim.

I'm not suggesting that you do so, but I call attention to the jewish sages who specifically said 'Amalek' was a union between Esav and Ishmael, Rome and Islam.....I see it as quite literal.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
Rudolf von Sebottendorf had alot of ties to Egypt and Turkey as a matter of fact he fought for the turks in the Balkan wars and was at one time a turk citizen. He possibly was a secret Sufi muslim
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 07:02:21 PM »
Welcome SimonPeter.

The Pope is neither a Muslim, nor a Jew hater.  He has shown strong support for the Jewish people. At times, like most of us, he has been misguided as was when he did not outright condemn Bishop Williamson.  I've found in this forum, you may not agree with some of the things said, but all of us want a preservation of Western Values in Western lands

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 02:46:43 AM »
Welcome SimonPeter.

The Pope is neither a Muslim, nor a Jew hater.  He has shown strong support for the Jewish people. At times, like most of us, he has been misguided as was when he did not outright condemn Bishop Williamson.  I've found in this forum, you may not agree with some of the things said, but all of us want a preservation of Western Values in Western lands
Now I think you get carried away too far. The pope is not our friend. Just this Christmas like every pope and every Christmas the pope wished us merry Christmas and informed us that the messiah has already arrived. How nice of him isn't it ?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 09:27:36 AM »
Welcome to the JTF !   

Shalom - Dox

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 10:48:17 AM »
Welcome
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2010, 04:08:52 PM »
Now I think you get carried away too far. The pope is not our friend. Just this Christmas like every pope and every Christmas the pope wished us merry Christmas and informed us that the messiah has already arrived. How nice of him isn't it ?
[/quote]

Zelhar,

What do you mean?  Did the Pope wish Jews 'Merry Christmas' this year?  I hadn't heard that.  Christians believe that the Messiah has come, that's their belief.  So of course, he would wish people 'Merry Christmas"  I think I am missing your point

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2010, 04:17:52 PM »

Zelhar,

What do you mean?  Did the Pope wish Jews 'Merry Christmas' this year?  I hadn't heard that.  Christians believe that the Messiah has come, that's their belief.  So of course, he would wish people 'Merry Christmas"  I think I am missing your point
[/quote]
Every year on the Christmas season the pope sends this short message in Hebrew, telling us that "he has come" etc. They show it on the news in Israel.