Author Topic: JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach:Why There Has To Be A G-d Who Created The Universe  (Read 814 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach explains - using common sense, sound logic & reasoning - why there has to be a G-d who created the Universe...

I dedicate this video to my dearest Righteous Gentile friend, RCH and to Bryan [IrishZionist] for all of their spectacular work for JTF on Zootube!!!

G-d Bless you both for everything you have done for the JTF!!!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Thanks for your wonderful work Joshua. If this video doesn't convince these Atheists, nothing will!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Another great video from 4International.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I have some athiests that I happen to know (and discuss with) I will share this video with.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Excellent video, as usual Joshua! God bless YOU for all your hard work and efforts producing these wonderful videos. God bless all that do so much for JTF!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

G-d Bless you Bryan, Chaim, Hanna and arksis for your compliments and support!!

:) :)