Author Topic: I hate Southern Italains too much Arab blood!  (Read 9872 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
I hate Southern Italains too much Arab blood!
« on: April 25, 2007, 01:13:33 AM »
Why I hate South Europeans and especially Southern Italians, because their very anti-Semitic, hate Jews, and want us to be exterminated, in a new Holocaust, most of them are idol worshippers worshiping statues of Jesus and Mary. Most are dirty and do look like their half-breeds of Arabs, and they stink their worse then [censored], and behave like them alot. Their is one bastard called SonoftheSouth, Celt-Sicilian(Nazi mongerl),he hates Jews and tries to take our hertiage away [censored] Italians! Italians are not good people. Have you met good Italians?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: I hate Southern Italains too much Arab blood!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 01:32:51 AM »
Actually most Italians I know are awesome people. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 01:36:03 AM »
Chaim loves the Italian people. He speaks of them fondly on a regular basis.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 01:42:04 AM »
My wife is Sicilian.

I have written to Babylonian Jew a private message asking him not to post these offensive messages anymore.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 06:56:40 AM »
Actually many sicilian people tell me they they have alot of Jewish blood N.African Jewish blood as well as Jewish blood of jews who fleed Spain.Another thing Jews were in Sicily well before the moor nazi moslems were,they were there in the time of first Bais Hamikdash.Look up Jews of Sicily and Sicilian Jews.Many white nazis don'nt like them and consider them Jews.I saw it more then once
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 10:50:01 AM »
My wife is Sicilian.

I have written to Babylonian Jew a private message asking him not to post these offensive messages anymore.

I do apologize, i mean their rotten apples everywhere. I won't post any Negative comment anymore!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »
Actually many sicilian people tell me they they have alot of Jewish blood N.African Jewish blood as well as Jewish blood of jews who fleed Spain.Another thing Jews were in Sicily well before the moor nazi moslems were,they were there in the time of first Bais Hamikdash.Look up Jews of Sicily and Sicilian Jews.Many white nazis don'nt like them and consider them Jews.I saw it more then once

Thats true thats why their often on the lower racial totem pole of the White Nationalist movement.

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 03:12:32 PM »
I thank G-d that a former Sicilian girlfriend of mine taught me what real Italian "gravy" is and how to make it. While living in Europe at certain times I was able to get 10 pounds of tomatoes for $1!! Sometimes I got them for free from friends with huge gardens. I perfected this art while living there. Italian food is the best cuisine.  ;D   

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »
The Italians I have met were never anti-Semites.

ftf

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 04:01:14 PM »
Italians, I can think of two whose character I have assessed, one was nice, the other wasn't.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »
Re:  "...Italians, I can think of two whose character I have assessed, one was nice, the other wasn't..."

Sounds to me like you've accurately described the traits of every human grouping on the planet.

~ftf: exactly what I intended to do (didn't want to make this topic any longer so I just stuck this comment here, hope you don't mind)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:35:07 PM by ftf »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 04:28:28 PM »
Wth, I do not know of any Italians that have Arab blood. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 04:45:16 PM »
Wth, I do not know of any Italians that have Arab blood. 

Siclians do, they are mixed with Arab-Berbers called the Moors,almost all of Southern Europe do. The U6 MtDNA is of Moorish orgins its common among Sicilans, and ofcourse EU10 an Arab marker.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 04:45:47 PM »
I don't think that it's fair to say that all Southern Italians are Jew-Haters. This old guy at the end of my block certainly is, and he doesn't keep it to himself. But the rest of the Italians that I have met are not anti-semitic at all. Most of them are especially nice to me. I don't think that it's fair to smear Italians like that, Babylonian.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 07:16:45 PM »
Why I hate South Europeans and especially Southern Italians, because their very anti-Semitic, hate Jews, and want us to be exterminated, in a new Holocaust, most of them are idol worshippers worshiping statues of Jesus and Mary. Most are dirty and do look like their half-breeds of Arabs, and they stink their worse then schvartzas, and behave like them alot. Their is one bastard called SonoftheSouth, Celt-Sicilian(Nazi mongerl),he hates Jews and tries to take our hertiage away deleted Italians! Italians are not good people. Have you met good Italians?
And you, my friend, sound like a Stormfronter who only believes that "Aryans" are truly white.  ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 07:17:25 PM »
Chaimfan got a point there
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 11:55:09 PM »
Yeah and that was a hell of a thing for him to say about Italians.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 12:23:59 AM »
Yeah and that was a hell of a thing for him to say about Italians.

Not all Italians, Southern ones to be exact are more anti-Semitic than Northern ones. I also heard Northern Italians discriminate against Southern Italians because of their darker skin color! Maybe this why their anti-Semitic to feel better about themselves. Ofcourse not all Southern Italians are anti-Semitic, unlike the Arab Maltese, heck they even speak an Arab dialect!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 12:50:44 AM »
This entire thread is very offensive to me. My wife and the mother of my two sons is Sicilian.

I'm locking the thread.