Author Topic: Dumb Israeli blonde  (Read 8566 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Dumb Israeli blonde
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »
Well as I am not a member of your nation I am not interested in your 'smoking hot brunettes'.  But I would surely love your blonde cast-offs if you don't want them.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 06:44:01 PM »
Well, I am a member of the nation...and I happen to like Blondinis.... ;D ;D ;D
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »
Blonde Jews are prohibited from dating Non-Jews just the same as brunette Jews.

The blonde stuff again... lol

Have you ever noticed that anti-Semites will never use the word "Jew"? They always say "Israeli"... yet they are never talking about the arabs.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:11:02 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 07:37:47 PM »
Well as I am not a member of your nation I am not interested in your 'smoking hot brunettes'.  But I would surely love your blonde cast-offs if you don't want them.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 08:11:18 PM »
Wrath of Ham is looking for a woman. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 10:10:04 PM »
I really admire that! Sincerely, you are quite an inspiration. I wish I knew more people like you..
You know, the girl that will eventually have you is going to be the luckiest lady beneath the sky, no question about it.

You don't need to insult me with back-handed compliments.  Bear in mind that I have never had girlfriends.    I suffer enough already.

Fruit,

you don't need to be upset. I never intended to insult you. I truely sympathize with you and feel for your situation. Everything I said was out of genuine sincerity. Please forgive me if I failed to express myself properly.

Ever since I heard your questions to Chaim Ben-Pessach on the "Ask JTF" shows (to whom I listen on a regular basis), I've become pretty curious about you. In fact, that was one of the main reasons why I decided to join this forum in the first place! (yea, believe it or not.. :D)
Anyway, after reading a bit here and a bit there I got amazed by your poetic style of writing and by the impressive gentle type of person that you are. I mean, I really like you... :) (as much as it seems insulting to you, probably due to misinterpreting me completely.)

All in all, I just wanted to tell you that I do believe you are for something special, because you are special. I was not kidding, and in no way was this a "back-handed compliment" like you said (or have you been flattering me too up to this moment and I somehow haven't noticed..? ::)).

Everybody has a purpose in life. Yours MUST be out there waiting, and it's your mission to find it. If you believe in G-d, G-d will guide and lead you right to it, because G-d loves the brave and the courageous peoples, and dislike the faithless ones. I hope soon enough you'll be blessed to see, with G-d's help, what your soul really craves.

Goodluck to you ! :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 10:17:34 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 09:02:49 AM »
Fruit,

you don't need to be upset. I never intended to insult you. I truely sympathize with you and feel for your situation. Everything I said was out of genuine sincerity. Please forgive me if I failed to express myself properly.

Ever since I heard your questions to Chaim Ben-Pessach on the "Ask JTF" shows (to whom I listen on a regular basis), I've become pretty curious about you. In fact, that was one of the main reasons why I decided to join this forum in the first place! (yea, believe it or not.. :D)
Anyway, after reading a bit here and a bit there I got amazed by your poetic style of writing and by the impressive gentle type of person that you are. I mean, I really like you... :) (as much as it seems insulting to you, probably due to misinterpreting me completely.)

All in all, I just wanted to tell you that I do believe you are for something special, because you are special. I was not kidding, and in no way was this a "back-handed compliment" like you said (or have you been flattering me too up to this moment and I somehow haven't noticed..? ::)).

Everybody has a purpose in life. Yours MUST be out there waiting, and it's your mission to find it. If you believe in G-d, G-d will guide and lead you right to it, because G-d loves the brave and the courageous peoples, and dislike the faithless ones. I hope soon enough you'll be blessed to see, with G-d's help, what your soul really craves.

Goodluck to you ! :)

Undeserved praise crushes the soul.  I want to be dead, not popular.