Author Topic: United States demands clarifications on IDF killings of Murderers of the Rabbi  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The absolute gall  of the United States to demand clarifications on the killings of the Rabbi's murderers. 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135213

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

The muslim n' Chief must be outraged that his brothers were so quickly caught and dispatched.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is really a shame. This people deserve everything they got. Even if the Israli soldiers would have killed them on purpose - there is no cause ever to get a bad conscious about this.

Imo alone the call for clarifications is support for this murderous animals.

I suggest to deport the members of B'Tselem too if the transfer begins. I am shure they will be happy with their Muslim friends.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
This is really a shame. This people deserve everything they got. Even if the Israli soldiers would have killed them on purpose - there is no cause ever to get a bad conscious about this.

I suggest to deport the members of B'Tselem too if the transfer begins. I am shure they will be happy with their Muslim friends.

It just goes to show you that the United States government doesn't really have much respect for Israel or Jews.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                          בס"ד

I see 9/11 wasn't enough for this country.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

It just goes to show you that the United States government doesn't really have much respect for Israel or Jews.

I got the point.

But in my oppinion is here the main problem, that the Muslims portray themself like always as victims and appeal to our conscious. Of cause this is totally wrong, because they are the agressor and the perpetrator.

Obama tries to suck up to them by making advances to them, like his speeches and of cause like this request and he agrees with their proposal of role allocations. But we have to tell all people to refuse it.

But Obama is not the only one. In the text is mentioned the group B'Tselem who informed on their own brethren.

Rabbi Kahane said one time "no guilt". I think he got with this sentence to one core of the whole Muzzie problematic. There is nothing wrong with killing murderers, because this saves lifes of our families, friends and brothers in faith. Nobody should feel guilt for it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
I've got a clarification for the United States GOVERNMENT on the IDF's actions; F**K YOU! and F**K OFF! Clear enough?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 03:07:21 PM by New Yorker »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Mr. Obama let me clarify it for you.  You kill a Jew you give up your life.  All other questions are answered if you understand that.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

I've got a clarification from the United States GOVERNMENT on the IDF's actions; F**K YOU! and F**K OFF! Clear enough?

Obama to Israel basically says-  How dare the Israeli government have it's forces kill the murderers of a Rabbi, in the State of Israel! 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

I've got a clarification from the United States GOVERNMENT on the IDF's actions; F**K YOU! and F**K OFF! Clear enough?

Obama to Israel basically says-  How dare the Israeli government have it's forces kill the murderers of a Rabbi, in the State of Israel! 

That was meant to say "for" not "from", my bad, brain fart, fixed it.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

That was meant to say "for" not "from", my bad, brain fart, fixed it.

I knew what you meant!  It's just a shame, for Israel.  They have gutless leaders.  They are too scared to even begin an Arab transfer for compensation program.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Not surprising coming from the Muslim in Chief, but Jorge Wigger Bush probably would have complained in some way too.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
America is attempting to assassinate the leadership of Al Queda for chrissake, there is nothing wrong with executing them when they are still acting out against the state. This act is an act of war, carried out by Fatah, a government faction.... Too bad if America doesn't understand... I understand...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                בס"ד

America is attempting to assassinate the leadership of Al Queda for chrissake, there is nothing wrong with executing them when they are still acting out against the state. This act is an act of war, carried out by Fatah, a government faction.... Too bad if America doesn't understand... I understand...

Even if they don't... As long as they're here, they should be killed.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:38:52 PM by Ron Of Judah »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
No country in the world has the right to interfere into our internal affairs.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                           בס"ד

No country in the world has the right to interfere into our internal affairs.

Not only in our internal affairs