Author Topic: British police carrying out the orders of a muslim?or is she  (Read 2669 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
British police carrying out the orders of a muslim?or is she
« on: December 29, 2009, 05:47:15 AM »

http://www.thegreenarrow.co.uk/

In the video you can see this burkha clad thing telling the police to stop the filming of the march, which she does,only its not illegal,do the police know the law or are they carrying out their masters orders, time and time again we see the british  police on the side of muslims against the british people.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: British police carrying out the orders of a muslim?or is she
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 03:10:48 AM »

http://www.thegreenarrow.co.uk/

In the video you can see this burkha clad thing telling the police to stop the filming of the march, which she does,only its not illegal,do the police know the law or are they carrying out their masters orders, time and time again we see the british  police on the side of muslims against the british people.

Guess what, this is my home town!

The very street where I wandered to school as a child to be taught Christianity and to respect Judaism. And never knew what an immigrant was.

Exactly alongside was the WestGate Hotel, where the bullet holes reminded us of the Chartist demonstrators who nearly 200 years ago were shot in unknown numbers by the government militia, and their bodies carted up the hill to be buried anonymously in St. Woolos Cemetary. All for universal democratic rights. And what has changed? - those against democracy again have the government forces on their side. And in the wider world, a century has been spent with the most capable countries in Europe attempting to destroy each other, the most intelligent race in Europe having being partially exterminated, and the entire continent of Europe being flooded with benefit-seeking immigrants with the acquiescence of its brainwashed population.

The muzzie comments that we should all live together peacefully, in England. Actually it is Wales, he has so little respect for local culture that he doesn't even care what country he's in, presumably so long as he and his progeny can get the benefit for which honest people have worked.

By the way, this is a BNP video. Without the BNP, the entire incident would have gone unreported. Those who are quick to condemn the BNP should realize that taking a stance on political matters from a distance is intrinsically flawed.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 04:31:01 AM by David »

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »
i cant believe this is wales this cant be happening

i live in north west london cos its one of the only safe places left in london in hampstead but theyre coming here too...

this area has really changed in the last 10 years - it used to be lovely - now there are all these refugees in all the coffee shops - single men just got off a crate of fish - they stink and im sick of them all

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 04:26:57 AM »
i cant believe this is wales this cant be happening

i live in north west london cos its one of the only safe places left in london in hampstead but theyre coming here too...

this area has really changed in the last 10 years - it used to be lovely - now there are all these refugees in all the coffee shops - single men just got off a crate of fish - they stink and im sick of them all
Personally I believe that Islam and uncontrolled immigration are only half the problem. The other half is over-liberalisation and the collapse of law enforcement. Few people understand this until they themselves need the police.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:04:08 AM by David »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
I was in England just for several hours. Most of people employed at the airport are Arabs!!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 06:26:48 AM »
I was in England just for several hours. Most of people employed at the airport are Arabs!!!
Mostly Pakis.

Arabs are not scared of work, they lie down next to it and go to sleep.

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »

i heard the reason its all desert in the middle east is cos they didnt have the know how to cultivate the land and it all turned to desert

but that could have been an anti muslim comment from my dad but it seems to have some sort of truthful ring to it

theyre so annoyingly stupid and buying all these designer clothes in top parts in london - all the bars in knightsbridge are full of arabs smoking and perving at anyone wearing a simple skirt or jeans...

oh its so gross the way they leer they make me wanna put a burka on

an afghanistani man working in a grocery shop near where i live attacked a lady who lives in my block - he's an afghani real low life type who cant speak a word of english, she didnt press charges (was about a year ago) and i saw the same guy on the bus today harrassing another girl - i'm sure he's a potential local stalking following in the dark type rapist and i'm getting really freaked out - i think he should be warned to leave the local residents alone cos he's literally following lone girls around ...sry to go on but im getting this out of my system ...