General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask christian4jews if you dare...

<< < (2/13) > >>

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: Lisa on December 29, 2009, 04:21:59 PM ---How did you discover JTF?

--- End quote ---

i loved searching anto islam videos on islam, as at the time i was debating a muslim. I saw the chaim and craig winn videos. Then searched for more jtf videos and loved how chaim slated the black culture. So i joined the forum.

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 29, 2009, 04:32:15 PM ---                                                                        בס"ד

What is your opinion on the Missionaries around the world and especially those who work against Jewish communities around the world and Israel, or Jews generally?

--- End quote ---

obviously i was taught to "spread the word". but i realised that that actually put people off, by forcing my opinion on others, whether that be a atheist, a jewish person, etc. I now have a crucifix tattoed on my forearm, but i never actively tell people my religion.

So to answer your original question i think its wrong to force opinions apon people, inluding missionaries on jews. If people want to find out about yeshua they can  easily, whether it be local book shops of simply the internet..

muman613:

--- Quote from: christians4jews on December 30, 2009, 11:54:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 29, 2009, 04:32:15 PM ---                                                                        בס"ד

What is your opinion on the Missionaries around the world and especially those who work against Jewish communities around the world and Israel, or Jews generally?

--- End quote ---

obviously i was taught to "spread the word". but i realised that that actually put people off, by forcing my opinion on others, whether that be a atheist, a jewish person, etc. I now have a crucifix tattoed on my forearm, but i never actively tell people my religion.

So to answer your original question i think its wrong to force opinions apon people, inluding missionaries on jews. If people want to find out about yeshua they can  easily, whether it be local book shops of simply the internet..

--- End quote ---

You do realize that belief in the man-G-d is heresy in Judaism and we do not believe your 'yesha' was messiah, a savior, or anything aside from a bad Jew...

Hashem is incorporeal, he has no body... He is infinite, without beginning or end... Belief in 'jebus'  is diametrically opposed to the basic tenets of Judaism. Jews who know Judaism will never accept him as anything other than a heretic, and others don't even think that he existed.

Missionaries are evil because they attempt to turn a Jew away from the ONE TRUE G-D of Israel. It is a command to Jews to never pray to an intermediary, yet your 'savior' said that the only way to get 'redemption' is through Jebus... There are many proofs that Jebus was not Moshiach, he was not G-d, and he was teaching heresy to his followers.

PS: Tattooes are also forbidden in Judaism.

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: muman613 on December 30, 2009, 12:08:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You do realize that belief in the man-G-d is heresy in Judaism and we do not believe your 'yesha' was messiah, a savior, or anything aside from a bad Jew...

--- End quote ---

never said you did believe in jesus, i think the fact that the jewish faith doesnt have the new testament shows they do not believe in jesus as the messiah.

muman613:

--- Quote from: christians4jews on December 30, 2009, 12:11:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: muman613 on December 30, 2009, 12:08:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

never said you did believe in jesus, i think the fact that the jewish faith doesnt have the new testament shows they do not believe in jesus as the messiah.

--- End quote ---

It is also an insult to Judaism to refer to the Holy Torah as the "New Testament"... The covenant which Hashem made with the Jewish people at Sinai is forever, without end.... There is no such thing as a "New Testament", only the word of heretics...

Why did so many Jews get burned at the stake because they would not bow to the statue of the dead Jew on the cross? I am not blaming you, but dont expect religious Jews to accept your belief as righteous because according to our belief it is the ideology of Essau which the church and the gospel preach. You do know that the NT is full of antisemitism? But we at JTF try to get along so long as the non-Jews don't discuss their 'savior' or attempt to missionize.

When Moshiach comes the entire world will know it, and those who followed false messiahs will either drop their false beliefs, or be destroyed with the rest of the evil in the world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version