Author Topic: No more Rosie  (Read 10908 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
No more Rosie
« on: April 26, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »
Thank God that Rosie O'donnell is leaving "The View"  She is the biggest phony on this planet.  After the Columbine shooting, she blasted Tom Selleck because he did one ad for the NRA.  But, she hired a bodygaurd for her home and she let him go for a gun permit so, when he is on the job, he can protect her.  It's okay to have a armed security guard to protect her but not for a celeberity to support guns or the NRA.  Plus, she is not a lesiban.  The gay and lesiban allance won't support her because she pounces on every good looking guy who ever appeared on her lousy talk show she hosted from 1996-2002.  What are your views on this?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: No more Rosie
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »
I'll accept the Imus for Rosie trade any day of the week. Imus is an old hack but Rosie is the cause celebre of the demented left.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 07:16:30 PM »
Thank G-d that Rosie O'donnell is leaving "The View"  She is the biggest phony on this planet.  After the Columbine shooting, she blasted Tom Selleck because he did one ad for the NRA.  But, she hired a bodygaurd for her home and she let him go for a gun permit so, when he is on the job, he can protect her.  It's okay to have a armed security guard to protect her but not for a celeberity to support guns or the NRA.  Plus, she is not a lesiban.  The gay and lesiban allance won't support her because she pounces on every good looking guy who ever appeared on her lousy talk show she hosted from 1996-2002.  What are your views on this?

She is a filthy animal. I remember this bumper sticker I saw once... "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'donnell fat".
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 07:23:41 PM »
Hello Jeffguy, nice to see you back. I could not agree more Rossie is a evil beast plain and simple. Off into the sunset with her!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 07:27:43 PM »
Hello Jeffguy, nice to see you back. I could not agree more Rossie is a evil beast plain and simple. Off into the sunset with her!!

HEY CJD!! Wow, you are a moderator now! They had such good taste when they picked such great people to help in the forums! I am so proud.

It is really great to see you are still here. There are so many new faces... Baruch Hashem!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »

HEY CJD!! Wow, you are a moderator now! They had such good taste when they picked such great people to help in the forums! I am so proud.

It is really great to see you are still here. There are so many new faces... Baruch Hashem!
Well I hope I do the forum some good. Many of the old members are gone but we have quite a few very good  new ones. The forum is growing and hopefully its doing JTF some good. Hope all is going well. cjd 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »
I am so glad that slotlicker is gone.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 10:46:12 PM »
Who in their right mind watches that stupid show?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 10:48:41 PM »
I never watched the view though I did see her old talk show, and I have to say, she is so boring. Why anyone would give her a show, beyond her evil beliefs is beyond me
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 12:52:44 AM »
Alex, that was awesome. LOL

A lot of people don't know her body guards all carry guns.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 02:50:30 AM »
She always made me sick. Even as a nine year old kid I hated this fat pig.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
Hey, Alex I love that cartoon.  Did you make it yourself?  It should be in the newspaapers to show what a phony Rosie is.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »
Hey, Alex I love that cartoon.  Did you make it yourself?  It should be in the newspaapers to show what a phony Rosie is.

No, I didn't make it. When I saw this thread, I felt like going to Google Images and looking her up to laugh at her (I know, it's pathetic and immature) and that's how I found this picture. I just consider the cartoon to be amazingly appropriate for the topic of this thread. I'm glad some people here like it.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 07:00:09 PM by Alex »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 07:04:28 PM »
Thanks for the thought.  You made this thread funny.  You proved by posting the cartoon, that Rosie is the phony we all know that she is.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 07:33:04 PM »
Thanks for the thought.  You made this thread funny.  You proved by posting the cartoon, that Rosie is the phony we all know that she is.

Thanks.

Even though before I didn't have much knowledge on O'donnell's political views, I never really liked her...

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 12:16:14 AM »
The shame about Rosie is that when she was doing stand up comedy, she could be quite funny.  That was ages ago...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
She was never funny.  I liked it when Tom Selleck and Donald Trump bashed her. And rightly so.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 07:43:19 PM »
Rosie's pro-life Haiku crockapoo
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55600

"Rosie O'Donnell has confounded me. She has taken a pro-life position..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »
I'll be happy when she dies of a heart attack (not that I hope that happens to any good person..just to her).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 05:53:45 AM »
Thank G-d that Rosie O'donnell is leaving "The View"  She is the biggest phony on this planet.  After the Columbine shooting, she blasted Tom Selleck because he did one ad for the NRA.  But, she hired a bodygaurd for her home and she let him go for a gun permit so, when he is on the job, he can protect her.  It's okay to have a armed security guard to protect her but not for a celeberity to support guns or the NRA.  Plus, she is not a lesiban.  The gay and lesiban allance won't support her because she pounces on every good looking guy who ever appeared on her lousy talk show she hosted from 1996-2002.  What are your views on this?

She lives with her partner Kelli Carpenter and hosts a cruise for homosexual families. 

Why do you think gays and lesbians don't support her? 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »
Re:  "...She lives with her partner Kelli Carpenter and hosts a cruise for homosexual families..."

If that ship ever sinks, they'll all "go down"!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 12:48:39 PM »
The reason that gays don't support Rosie is that when she had her talk show, she hit on every good looking man who appeared on the show.  She just over did that. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 03:18:49 PM »
Thank G-d that Rosie O'donnell is leaving "The View" She is the biggest phony on this planet. After the Columbine shooting, she blasted Tom Selleck because he did one ad for the NRA. But, she hired a bodygaurd for her home and she let him go for a gun permit so, when he is on the job, he can protect her. It's okay to have a armed security guard to protect her but not for a celeberity to support guns or the NRA. Plus, she is not a lesiban. The gay and lesiban allance won't support her because she pounces on every good looking guy who ever appeared on her lousy talk show she hosted from 1996-2002. What are your views on this?

She's completly invisible to me. But of course, I don't
have a TV.
Why do people pay attention to gossip whores, un-reality shows
and other crap shows?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 06:14:54 PM »
In some cases, they are more entaining and it's an escape from the horrors from everyday life