Author Topic: Mahmoud Abbas Bless Rabbi’s Murderers as ‘Martyrs’  (Read 799 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Mahmoud Abbas Bless Rabbi’s Murderers as ‘Martyrs’
« on: December 30, 2009, 12:00:08 PM »
Here's one from the supposed "peace partner":

Mahmoud Abbas Bless Rabbi’s Murderers as ‘Martyrs’
Hana Levi Julian

Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas publicly proclaimed three terrorists who murdered a Jewish father of seven children to be “shaheeds” – holy martyrs, according to a report by the PA media watchdog, Palestinian Media Watch.

Abbas declared the killers – all members of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades -- to be shaheeds and sent his personal emissary to visit their families following last Thursday’s attack. The Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades is part of the Fatah faction, which is headed by Abbas. PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad personally visited the families, along with a number of top PA officials, and condemned the IDF operation.

Rabbi Meir Avshalom Chai, a 40-year-old Israeli resident of the Samaria Jewish community of Shavei Shomron, was murdered in a hail of bullets fired by four terrorists in car that overtook him as he drove home from a nearby community. On Friday night, IDF soldiers tracked down three of the terrorists and killed them after they opened fire during an attempt to arrest them. The fourth surrendered to PA police, who have not turned him over to Israeli authorities.

The response of the PA government has been one of unequivocal support for the terror attack, with statements by its leadership and that of the Fatah faction referring to the terrorists as Palestinian heroes and shahids.  One member of the faction’s central committee described the terrorists as “[military] commanders, brave heroes, and fighters,” according to a news report in the daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida translated by PMW.

PA government-controlled media, meanwhile, has described Israel’s killing of the rabbi’s murderers as an “assassination” and “murder in cold blood.”

Abbas claimed in an English-language interview posted this week on the Palestine Media Center web site, and clearly intended for international readership, that he is opposed to violence and terrorism, regardless of circumstance. The PMC is the media outlet and “general secretariat” for the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), of which Fatah is a member.

The statement was made in response to a question regarding his views on whether the PA would agree to a single-state solution or insist on the establishment of an independent PA country, as stated in the Road Map plan.

“I will not turn to violence,” he replied. “No matter where you drag us, I will not return to violence.”

“And if violence forces itself upon you?” he was asked.

“Not me. I am against this,” he claimed. “I will not accept violence, terrorism, gunfire or a military intifada. Absolutely not.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135277
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Mahmoud Abbas Bless Rabbi’s Murderers as ‘Martyrs’
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 01:47:31 PM »
PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad personally visited the families, along with a number of top PA officials, and condemned the IDF operation.<<

Fayyad is supposed to be the ultimate moderate.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 01:51:45 PM »
Seems, that there was never a peace process.

However time for transfer.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »
When will Israel stick that Sand N*gger in a nice rectangular 6 foot hole.  WTH???????????????

With all the well-trained assassins in Israel, this schmuck still gets to walk around promoting chaos and nazism.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »
I look forward to the day of rejoicing we will celibrate when Mahmoud Abbas {Abu Mazen} is a made a shaheel, may I spit on his ashes...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 04:58:45 PM »
I look forward to the day of rejoicing we will celibrate when Mahmoud Abbas {Abu Mazen} is a made a shaheel, may I spit on his ashes...

I expected he would.  Typical Arab cockroach.  Arabs have no place in Israel.   The Arab transfer program is long overdue.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 04:40:59 AM »

I expected he would.  Typical Arab cockroach.  Arabs have no place in Israel.   The Arab transfer program is long overdue.

Absolutely.  The global elitists will probably give him a Nobel Prize just before he dies of AIDS just like the garbage wrapped in skin Arafat.

I'm baffled by how the good Hebrews do nothing while the worst arab muslim nazis are given billions of dollars to plot, plan and scheme their next attacks in safety.  Kahanists are the only ones who will do what must be done to secure peace in the land of Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 06:26:32 AM »
True to form Abbas speaks with a forked tongue. The sad part of the picture is that a good part of the world believes what he says because the media in general paints him in a favorable light. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 10:32:14 AM »
My x room mate and her mother are learning Arabic just to see what these guys are really saying...  inspired by this woman shannenrossmiller.com .

Badass!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 11:05:55 AM »

Exactly.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »
what a [messed] up religion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 02:16:19 PM by Shlomo »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »
Mahmoud Abbas should be transferred alright--to a gasoline-doused stake.