Author Topic: What a screwed up world i live in........  (Read 691 times)

Offline catholicforisrael

• New JTFer
What a screwed up world i live in........
« on: January 01, 2010, 10:02:16 AM »
Because of a set of circumstances, I began to lightly research information that would "enlighten" me on the "greatness" of Nelson Mandela.  After all, with all the words of praise given to this man, I found it a bit embarrassing that I could not name ONE good thing this person did....and I still don't.

MY GOD! How is this possible.  How is it possible for a such a disgusting excuse for a human being to murder and manipulate, to paint a picture of his life, his "arrest", his "accomplishments", a picture that was all fiction.
I found that his arrest was one big fairy tail, his "accomplishments" consisting of reducing the greatest African nation (albeit one with problems) to one overrun with murder, crippled by the effects of affirmative action.....and the sad sad story of the "legal" murder and taking over of white owned farms by groups of roving gangs.

ANd THIS is the man bowed down to by the likes of Bono, Michael Jackson, American newscasters, etc........well, actually, that should have been the first clue........

ANd this info was EASILY available with a quick google search.  If I could find this info and double check most of it, why aren't these "elite" people finding this??  I can only say that is seems they DON'T WANT TO KNOW, becasue this man ended apartheid......regardless that he ended one bad practice with WORSE practices that TOTALLY destroyed the lives of millions of people.  ANd the gas filled tires.......man....this guy should have been HANGED, not honored.   BUt this is the left.......

To anyone who hasn't read about the depth of evilness of this guy, its all there for you to search and read.......and then go on to his "lovely" ex wife, revered for WHAT reason????

AND THIS MAN WON A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!  Is there ANY validity left in THAT award?? Him, arafat, obama.....it is now a political award.....a joke.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What a screwed up world i live in........
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 11:45:28 AM »
Because of a set of circumstances, I began to lightly research information that would "enlighten" me on the "greatness" of Nelson Mandela.  After all, with all the words of praise given to this man, I found it a bit embarrassing that I could not name ONE good thing this person did....and I still don't.

MY G-d! How is this possible.  How is it possible for a such a disgusting excuse for a human being to murder and manipulate, to paint a picture of his life, his "arrest", his "accomplishments", a picture that was all fiction.
I found that his arrest was one big fairy tail, his "accomplishments" consisting of reducing the greatest African nation (albeit one with problems) to one overrun with murder, crippled by the effects of affirmative action.....and the sad sad story of the "legal" murder and taking over of white owned farms by groups of roving gangs.

ANd THIS is the man bowed down to by the likes of Bono, Michael Jackson, American newscasters, etc........well, actually, that should have been the first clue........

ANd this info was EASILY available with a quick google search.  If I could find this info and double check most of it, why aren't these "elite" people finding this??  I can only say that is seems they DON'T WANT TO KNOW, becasue this man ended apartheid......regardless that he ended one bad practice with WORSE practices that TOTALLY destroyed the lives of millions of people.  ANd the gas filled tires.......man....this guy should have been HANGED, not honored.   BUt this is the left.......

To anyone who hasn't read about the depth of evilness of this guy, its all there for you to search and read.......and then go on to his "lovely" ex wife, revered for WHAT reason????

AND THIS MAN WON A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!  Is there ANY validity left in THAT award?? Him, arafat, obama.....it is now a political award.....a joke.
Mandela is a filthy niggerraa his reputation precedes him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 12:00:28 PM »
Welcome to JTF. 

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »
His wife was a fracking cannibal.

I've seen video of him singing songs about killing white people, then turning right around and speaking about peace in English.

Rest assured, if the left loves them, they're sick, even the ones who used to be decent like Elie Wiesel.
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
And almost all the white liberals and the granola crowd loves his behind. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 10:55:11 PM »
I don't get how they can praise him either.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 11:09:14 PM »
I am no Mandela fan, but a couple of points.

1) What do you mean his arrest is a fairy tale.  I think it is pretty well accepted that he spent many years in prison.

2) When he was elected as President of South Africa, I believe he was given fairly high grades by Whites for trying to keep them involved in the nation.  The maurauding gangs stealing White owned land sounds more like Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia).

Mandela was allied with the Soviets and was a fan of Castro and Arafat so for those reasons I don't like him.  However, I think it is worth keeping an accurate record of history.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.