Author Topic: Where do they find these guys, now a Black African supporter of Israel  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135328

This fellow is a candidate for President of Zambia.  I don't know of Zambia having a Jewish community or being pro Israel.  I won't be suspicious of his motivations perhaps he is sincere.  Unfortunately the last time I remember Israelis bragging about a friend in Aftica he turned violently against them.  His name was Idi Amin.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Where do they find these guys, now a Black African supporter of Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »
There are some African evangelists who are pro israel. I actually think there are more African-Africans like that (percentagewise) than African Americans, although obviously not too many of them there. The Christian Africans live under Islamic pressure so unlike their stupid American cousins they know Islam inn't authentic to their race nor muslim are friends to the black man.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 02:15:52 PM »
It is very rare to a pro-Israel person in Africa.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 02:19:45 PM »
He looks like Alan Keyes.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »
There are pro-Israel africans, the ones who were evangelized by pro-Israel American Christian missionaries.  Actually, lot of africans hate arabs, if you remember the Zanzibar masscare where the blacks in Tanzania performed a genocide against the arabs living there.   I guess blacks can get away with those types of things, whereas us Jews cannot even lay a finger on our enemy without world condemnation.

Anyhow, I have seen pro-Israel africans and ones who hate muslims and arabs.  In parts of Africa they do have civil wars between Muslims and Christians.  Look at Sudan, Nigeria and Cote d' IVore.

Basically, Africans are more civilized, depsite living in mud huts and jungles, then there so-called more modernized African American brothers.   Even though many Africans don't like Jews , especially their muslim population, there are some pro-Israel ones of the Christian population.  The reason why they are pro-Israel is because their religon is based on American evangelical Christianity, which was brought to them by pro-Israel white American missionaries. 

Zambia is mostly a Christian country, and they have fear of Islamic rule there, just as Kenyans feared it from Odinga.

I will say this.. Africans need to get their act together.  Many still live primitive lives.  THey live almost entirely on international aid and are the cause of most of their problems.  The Hiv rate in Zambia is huge, like 15% or more of the populaiton.  The men go around getting drunk and having sex with prostitutes and infecting their whole family with the disease.  Orphans, widows, corruption and poverty.  Many Africans still have the mentality to blame the Europeans and demand that financial aid is the only way they can survive.  Yet, they are imbeciles and live in one of the most resource rich continents in the world. 

Anyhow, I know there are AFricans are wholeheartedly support Israel and Jews.  I cannot deny that. I respect them. However, I am not going to kiss Africans a-s-s and deny the fact they still are backward and need to get their act together. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 02:45:15 PM »
I've never been able to figure out how black Africans can embrace Islam, which the Muslims basically brought to them at the point of a sword. Given this, and the fact that the African slave trade was begun by the Muslims, I'm just mind-boggled.

The Christian religion spread peacefully for the most part in Africa, and one of the first Christian kingdoms was that of Aksum, and the Aksumite kingdom was converted to Christianity before the Roman Empire was, itself, entirely converted to the religion of Jesus' followers.
Cædmon's Hymn:

the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 02:46:27 PM »
There are some African evangelists who are pro israel. I actually think there are more African-Africans like that (percentagewise) than African Americans, although obviously not too many of them there. The Christian Africans live under Islamic pressure so unlike their stupid American cousins they know Islam inn't authentic to their race nor muslim are friends to the black man.

In fact Christianity has more right to the title authentic African religion than Islam. The first Christian state in the world was Ethiopia. The day when the crazy cult of the pedophile raping murderer Mohammed will be finished will be the day, when Africa can make a great step forward. Fighting Islam is active developing policy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 02:55:54 PM »
Ethiopia is a very ancient Christian kingdom.  The aristocracy there was actually quite civilized and developed.  When the ragheads and their pedoprophet came to the country they generally made war against the Christians and try to turn the country into another barbaric wasteland, like their own countries.  There is a long list of wars between Christians and Muslims in that area.  Even today, the Amhara, who are Christians, are warring against the Islamic Somalis.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2010, 03:06:48 PM »
Ethiopia is a very ancient Christian kingdom.  The aristocracy there was actually quite civilized and developed.  When the ragheads and their pedoprophet came to the country they generally made war against the Christians and try to turn the country into another barbaric wasteland, like their own countries.  There is a long list of wars between Christians and Muslims in that area.  Even today, the Amhara, who are Christians, are warring against the Islamic Somalis.

The Christian Ethiopiens should found a foreign legion. I think lots of people from all backgrounds would like to join and kill Wahabi Somali Quranimals.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »
I've never been able to figure out how black Africans can embrace Islam, which the Muslims basically brought to them at the point of a sword. Given this, and the fact that the African slave trade was begun by the Muslims, I'm just mind-boggled.

The Christian religion spread peacefully for the most part in Africa, and one of the first Christian kingdoms was that of Aksum, and the Aksumite kingdom was converted to Christianity before the Roman Empire was, itself, entirely converted to the religion of Jesus' followers.

It just boggles the mind that blacks support the Arabs when the Arabs use them as slave labor in their countries.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 11:30:30 PM »
It just boggles the mind that blacks support the Arabs when the Arabs use them as slave labor in their countries.

Mutual antisemitism, identification with another "oppressed" people, who knows. There's no honor among thieves.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 11:44:11 PM »
I agree that there are probably more righteous black Africans (and real Christians) than in American negroes.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 01:15:59 PM »

Incorrect. Most Africans (before the European colonization were animists. Now, as we can easily see, former colonies of Catholic countries have a very large Catholic population and former colonies of Protestant countries have a large Protestant population. This is because slaves were converted to Christianity. This is a big reason why many American blacks are Christian or at least call themselves Christan.

I'm happy to a see a pro-Israel African black. I don't get people's obsession with so called "good Evangelic Christians". Most of the Evangelic Christians I met are very ignorant, blind to the world around them, and very hypocritical. Many believe that us Jews are going to hell for not believing in Jesus.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 06:45:49 PM »
Allow me to clarify what I meant: Prior to European colonialism, Christianity spread peacefully in Africa, or Africa above the Sahara.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 07:45:09 PM »

The Christian Ethiopiens should found a foreign legion. I think lots of people from all backgrounds would like to join and kill Wahabi Somali Quranimals.

Oooh, is there a sign-up sheet going around?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 07:55:07 PM »

Oooh, is there a sign-up sheet going around?

Sometimes I wish there would be. If I read hear and see on a daily basis what this animals are doing I would like to use my skills to make this world a better place.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 09:41:01 PM »
I think anyone who is being cut apart by Muslims understands what supporting Israel means.

I know a lot of Black people who support Israel in the US.  I get a lot of, "Shalom, Jewish brother" from blacks [and Mexicans]on public transportation, usually much nicer than the whites.  There is something to be said for on purpose growing a big giant beard, and putting on a tiny little hat, voluntarily, even though I will get treated like a "junior man" by other whites, and I present myself this way to get "whatever I have coming" from antisemitic people.  Blacks do not have this ability, and I have been told what I do is commendable because it lumps me in a similar boat which I do not have to be in.

http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/
^130 million Africans slaughtered in jihad since Mohamed.  Slavery in Islam means for young males to be castrated, and for red hot coals to be stuffed into the wound to cauterize the damage.  Unlike American/European slave trade, the Islamic slave trade continues to this very day. [Muslim scholars such as Malek Cheleb, agree upon the figure of 270 million people murdered by Muslims in Africa alone.  Interestingly Cheleb is a Muslim who promotes a new type of Islam, "Liberal Islam", which seems to me an attempt at a movement like "Reform Judaism"...  a key feature of his philosophy, ALL LIFE is more valuable than Islamic religion...  let's wish him monumental success where others have failed]

Any African who supports Islam, and does not support Israel is lost in thought; this is a dangerous place to leave one's mind.

A partial understanding of Islam shows race is irrelevant to Islamic society, and this is attractive to people who have been subjects of racist abuse, often times black people have played this role.  A full understanding of Islam reveals the fact, Islam promises everything to everyone as part of it's psychology, eg, "dhimmi means, protected person" [similar to how the Italian mafia used to offer "protection" to people].  In actuality Arabs openly discriminate against blacks during Hajj season, one damning example of this occurs in the National Geographic Hajj documentary.  A highly likable young black man from South Africa is quartered by race, not country or language.  It is sad to see someone, who may be a righteous Gentile w/o realizing it [not aware of all Islamic requirements] get basically "spit in the face" spiritually by their own religion.  The man was near in-tears, but he fought it back [one is not allowed to become "visually upset" if wearing the white costume of the Hajj], and continued on his Hajj.  One of the sadder things I think about when I look at the ummah at large, most of these people are merely denizens, they don't have the Koran memorized, nor do they find themselves playing roles other than "the useful idiot".  Most people are have pride where the come from, even if misplaced.

Simon Deng is an African man I read about every once and awhile.  He is a former SLAVE under Islamic law.  There is recent news I am not familiar with, but I believe he might be asking Israel to lend some shelter to refugees escaping from Islam.  Supposedly a group of Muslims from the same region who were being "persecuted" by different group of Muslims were granted asylum. <-- I would have no trouble lecturing the group, "We do not take in Muslims.  You all need to firmly renounce Islam, under immediate penatly of death for reconversion.  If you rescind your oath, "in favor of what is better for Islam", you will be covered in pigs blood, executed, and cremated.  This is how evil is swept from our midst.  Would you still like entry?  What's wrong with being slayed in the name of Allah and getting your 72 virgins?" [perhaps I am too harsh, but WTF, we need to export Muslims, sad to see anyone killed, but all things Islam are right up MUSLIMS alleys not OURs.  Saving a life may equal saving the whole world, but not if that life seeks to then kill the non-Islamic world in return.]
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein