Author Topic: An African for Africa.  (Read 682 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
An African for Africa.
« on: January 05, 2010, 09:33:28 AM »
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article6975527.ece
Three wives currently, 19 children, engaged to another as well, one rape charge, uses a shower to get rid of Aids - that's the new leader of Africa's showcase country. A Real African for Africa.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: An African for Africa.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 10:23:44 AM »
OMG sick

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 12:57:54 PM »
I think Mr. Zuma is jealous of the king of Swaziland, Mswati III, who has 14 wives and 23 children. If this king lived in Harlem USA, he'd be called a pimp, but in Africa, he is King, so I guess the American Blacks, "the sons of kings and queens", do have a point, maybe they are royalty after all.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 01:16:35 PM »
I think Mr. Zuma is jealous of the king of Swaziland, Mswati III, who has 14 wives and 23 children. If this king lived in Harlem USA, he'd be called a pimp, but in Africa, he is King, so I guess the American Blacks, "the sons of kings and queens", do have a point, maybe they are royalty after all.
At least they count the female children, which is an improvement on the Arab sheikhs. He is also correct in that he is being loyal to his Zulu culture, of which the Zulus are proud, and it is also correct that having as many wives as you can afford prevents their past-the-sell-by-date wives from being thrown out on to the waste heap. It is just difficult to decide who is the First Lady. It is also clear that their new Chinese colonial masters, unlike their British and Afrikaans predecessors, will not give a damn for their culture, and who knows where it will all end.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:27:45 PM by David »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 01:32:23 PM »
Is Zuma not the guy who has said after he has slept with a HIV+ whomen taht he had showered after it so he can't be infected?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 01:39:06 PM »
Is Zuma not the guy who has said after he has slept with a HIV+ whomen taht he had showered after it so he can't be infected?
I think he did just that. And also he had raped a woman and on his trial, his line of defense was that the woman was wearing provocative cloths and he as a proud Zulu warrior couldn't ignore her signals. Naturally the the court ruled in his favor.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 02:02:34 PM »
I think he did just that. And also he had raped a woman and on his trial, his line of defense was that the woman was wearing provocative cloths and he as a proud Zulu warrior couldn't ignore her signals. Naturally the the court ruled in his favor.
As one might expect from a traditional Zulu leader, he is said to be tackling the problem of lawlessness better than any of his predecessors. If he can reverse the tide of inappropriate and fundamentally flawed European liberalism in Africa then he might yet be admired by South Africans of all colours.