Author Topic: My Facebook account was closed  (Read 4394 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
My Facebook account was closed
« on: January 06, 2010, 05:54:42 AM »
Yesterday it worked. This morning not. Facebook closed my JDL Germany account. I can't remember that I posted any violent or terrorist things on it. This is really really sick...

All my kahanist accounts were closed. YouTube, MyVideo, Facebook,...

But my Steven Weigang account is still active, yet. I also can't read all messages I get. I don't know what happens here.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: My Facebook account was closed
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »
Can you make another account and call it something else?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 10:30:31 AM »
good idea
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »
Can you make another account and call it something else?

I think it could work. I sent a Mail to Facebook and asked why they closed it.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 01:09:53 PM »
Maybe they closed it because JDL-Germany isn't a person but an organization ?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 01:24:12 PM »
Why are there so many other organizations?? Like JDL NY, JDL, JIDF,... ?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 02:07:55 PM »
Why are there so many other organizations?? Like JDL NY, JDL, JIDF,... ?
Good point.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 08:00:24 AM »
Maybe you are not closed? Did you get an email from them stating they closed your account? I hope it's not closed and just some technical difficulty for the day.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 08:09:06 AM »
I just went to check and your page is still there! I hope it is for you too!
http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=134226539824&ref=search&sid=1396017026.26780369..1
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 09:32:24 AM »
Wired.. really wired.

I can't log in. It says my account is disabled.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 09:34:43 AM »
Wait, the link you posted is the link to the JDL Germany group. But my account was closed.

http://www.facebook.com/JDLGermany

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 09:36:20 AM »
German Kahanist,   using the like that arksis provided,    I'm also able to read the cover page of the site on Facebook.    Some of the info that appears is as follows:

Name:JDL GermanyCategory:Organizations - Description:Die Jewish Defense League Deutschland ist die umstrittenste, aber die effektivste von allen jüdischen Organisationen. Durch die Webseiten und den Internationalen Standorten, ist die JDL fest verpflichtet zu Ihrem Motto "Never Again" (Nie wieder), durch Worte, Taten und Aktionen.

Die JDL Germany fungiert als Dachorganisation für die einzelnen Standorte in Deutschland und unterstützt JDL Mitglieder in der ganzen Bundesrepublik.

Die Jewish Defense League Deutschland (Jüdische Verteidigungsliga) ist für die Wiederherstellung des Stolzes des jüdischen Volkes, für die Rückkehr der jüdischen Werte, die Rekultivierung des jüdischen Sinn für Gerechtigkeit und die Abschaffung des Hasses und der Intoleranz.

(read less)
Die Jewish Defense League Deutschland ist die umstrittenste, aber die effektivste von allen jüdischen Organisationen. Durch die Webseiten und den Internationalen Standorten, ist die JDL fest verpflichtet zu Ihrem Motto "Never Again" (Nie wieder), durch Worte, Taten und Aktionen.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 09:38:52 AM »
Wait, the link you posted is the link to the JDL Germany group. But my account was closed.

http://www.facebook.com/JDLGermany

Unfortunately,   I'm getting a similar type of message:

The page you requested was not found.
You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

Return home
Go back to the previous page
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 09:43:12 AM »
So it's closed 100%  :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 02:31:33 PM »
The site I posted says this about admin.......maybe that's why you can't log in?:
"Admins
There are no admins left in this group!" If the group is still there I would email Facebook and tell them you ARE admin? Something has to be done to help you out somehow. I hope some of us can help you and this site is not shut down.

I went to this site:
http://www.jdl-germany.org/

But I can't read German. There are red x's for the pictures and icons too.
Here is what I could copy:

Herzlich Willkommen, Bruchim Habaim, Welcome auf der Webseite der Jüdischen Verteidigungsliga

Die Jüdische Verteidigungsliga ist die umstrittenste, aber die effektivste von allen jüdischen Organisationen. Durch die Webseiten und den Internationalen Standorten, ist die Jüdische Verteidigungsliga fest verpflichtet zu Ihrem Motto "Nie wieder", durch Worte, Taten und Aktionen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jüdische Verteidigungsliga - Wir Für Euch

Wir setzen uns für EUCH ein! Durch unsere Aktivitäten und unsere Webseite ist die Jüdische Verteidigungsliga fest verpflichtet Antisemitismus in jeder Erscheinungsform und Vielfältigkeit zu bekämpfen. Sind Sie davon betroffen? Dann werden Sie Mitglied!

Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 02:43:31 PM »
So it's closed 100%  :'(

:( sorry your account closed. Next time make duplicates under other sites/names, it's easier to replace.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:52:14 PM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
The site I posted says this about admin.......maybe that's why you can't log in?:
"Admins
There are no admins left in this group!" If the group is still there I would email Facebook and tell them you ARE admin? Something has to be done to help you out somehow. I hope some of us can help you and this site is not shut down.

I went to this site:
http://www.jdl-germany.org/

But I can't read German. There are red x's for the pictures and icons too.
Here is what I could copy:

Herzlich Willkommen, Bruchim Habaim, Welcome auf der Webseite der Jüdischen Verteidigungsliga

Die Jüdische Verteidigungsliga ist die umstrittenste, aber die effektivste von allen jüdischen Organisationen. Durch die Webseiten und den Internationalen Standorten, ist die Jüdische Verteidigungsliga fest verpflichtet zu Ihrem Motto "Nie wieder", durch Worte, Taten und Aktionen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jüdische Verteidigungsliga - Wir Für Euch

Wir setzen uns für EUCH ein! Durch unsere Aktivitäten und unsere Webseite ist die Jüdische Verteidigungsliga fest verpflichtet Antisemitismus in jeder Erscheinungsform und Vielfältigkeit zu bekämpfen. Sind Sie davon betroffen? Dann werden Sie Mitglied!

I already contacted Facebook. I am waiting for an answer.

www.jdl-germany.org is my website. Jewish Defense League Germany.

It's still under construction. Pictures are not shown. I am still working on it. We will move to Joomla soon.

But our Forum is ready to join. www.jdl-germany.org/forum

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:55 PM »
Moshe92 told me yesterday that his account was closed.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »
Moshe92 told me yesterday that his account was closed.

Where? At Facebook?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 03:39:49 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 01:30:53 PM »
I can still see it when I am logged in. The option"become a member" is also still there. Is it perhaps a temporary closure? Because otherwise they delete it. Maybe there have been complaints and they have to gather further information with their lawyers...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 03:21:06 PM »
I can still see it when I am logged in. The option"become a member" is also still there. Is it perhaps a temporary closure? Because otherwise they delete it. Maybe there have been complaints and they have to gather further information with their lawyers...

Please don't scare me. I hope they will not sue me. Why? I have done nothing illegal I think.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 01:52:48 PM »

Please don't scare me. I hope they will not sue me. Why? I have done nothing illegal I think.

No but before facebook gets any problems, they might have suspended it. I wonder why they should. Because there are nasty groups around there. Pro-Hamas, Hating-Israel groups and such nonsense... And they are all still active. Just take a look for groups and type Israel. You'll find plenty of hate groups!!!  :o

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 02:29:38 PM »
You don't need facebook anyway I don't have it  : )  You will have much more time to do some smart things : )
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!