Author Topic: Muslims and their backup  (Read 2781 times)

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
Muslims and their backup
« on: January 10, 2010, 03:51:38 AM »
I think that muslims are just puppets and the real threats are the people who are standing behind them...
What is your opinion???
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Re: Muslims and their backup
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 04:30:57 AM »
I think that muslims are just puppets and the real threats are the people who are standing behind them...
What is your opinion???
Absolutely agreed. I won't name those people who are standing behind them, but it starts with a V and ends on atikan.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 04:38:30 AM »
Yes it's what I'm trying to prove. Vatican,Germany,Austria,EU,USA + their puppets and they are all against us

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 01:03:52 PM »
These countries are almost muslim :::D Europe needs to wake up :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:01:03 AM »
I have a feeling that nobody in this world like orthodox religion... I just don't know why.

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 08:45:32 AM »
Sudjeno nam je da budemo zapad na istoku i istok na zapadu. Biti Srbin nije kletva, biti Srbin je privilegija.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 11:56:31 AM »
Samo jos kad bi se slozili... Nije nam dovoljno sto se koljemo sa svima zivima nego to moramo i medjusobno... Nama treba neko da nas vodi i da nas ujedini, a to se nece desiti sve dok je americki spijun Tadic na vlasti - svi su se prodali za pare   >:(   Daj boze samo da se Seselj vrati !!!

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 12:13:22 PM »
The Muslims in Europe are some of the preferred foot soldiers for the global elitists, just like the illegal immigrants and negros are in the U.S. The sell-out politicians in the west allow these hordes of scummy sorts free access into western countries (and elsewhere) in an attempt to undermine the majority and make the coloreds beholden to them at the voting booth. There are 30 million people in California; about 10% of the state is made up of illegal immigrants, let in by weak border policies, etc. Multiply this by 50 states and you get anywhere from 15-20 million illegals.  :o

Flooding countries with illegals is the way the globalists intend to bowl over the white majorities.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.