Author Topic: Vraca se Seselj Srpski junak : ) Vojislav Seselj is coming back from Hague  (Read 6405 times)

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
Srbija do Tokija  ;D
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Is that a wish, a rumor, a fact? How about some links?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Please tell us more :o Vojislav is Serbian Hero :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
what????

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
what????
Man is innocent. Nothing strange about news that he is coming back :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
what????
Man is innocent. Nothing strange about news that he is coming back :dance:
What news? I don't see any news.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Is that a wish, a rumor, a fact? How about some links?

It has to be a wish because I can't find any news about it.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
people from his political party are predicting that he will come back to the end of 2010. I read something on internet.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
people from his political party are predicting that he will come back to the end of 2010. I read something on internet.
They gave a statement for national newspapers ''Vecernje novosti'' couple days ago,you should try to find it there...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 08:22:50 PM by ProudToBeSerb »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Will Dr. Seselj be coming back alive though at the end of 2010 or will he be poisoned the way President Slobodan Milosevic was by NATO and MI6 "doctors" on behalf of appeasing the followers of the murderous pedophile false prophet of Pisslam?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2542

http://nato-media-lies-exposed.blogspot.com/2006/03/president-slobodan-milosevic-murdered.html

Will Dr. Radovan Karadzic ever come out of The Hague dungeon alive or will he too meet the same fate as Milosevic?

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer

Will Dr. Seselj be coming back alive though at the end of 2010 or will he be poisoned the way President Slobodan Milosevic was by NATO and MI6 "doctors" on behalf of appeasing the followers of the murderous pedophile false prophet of Pisslam?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2542

http://nato-media-lies-exposed.blogspot.com/2006/03/president-slobodan-milosevic-murdered.html

Will Dr. Radovan Karadzic ever come out of The Hague dungeon alive or will he too meet the same fate as Milosevic?
That's true but I have hope that he should be back safe and sound, he is the only man who can make some improvments in Serbia. He has the knowledge and right ideology for taking Serbia back  on it's feet and we should be praying for him to come back alive ...

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
it would be amazing to see him back, but I don't think they will allow that.

Offline freedom_for_Serbia

• New JTFer
Do you people really believe that Seselj is going to return from kangaroo court dungeon ? Now that system is established in our country finally , when his Radical Party is divided ? Think again  :nono:

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
I don't see how they'll let him get out of there without a guilty verdict considering how he's verbally assaulted and humiliated the court for the past 7 years.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I don't see how they'll let him get out of there without a guilty verdict considering how he's verbally assaulted and humiliated the court for the past 7 years.

I agree. I had no idea Dr. Seselj was in The Hague Inquisition dungeon for that long.

If he has been imprisoned for 7 years and there still has not been a guilty verdict then that is a clear violation of a defendant's rights: namely the right to an expeditious and speedy trial.

But since The ICTY institution is a blatant fraud that was set up by war criminal Bill Clinton and that hideous evil witch Mad-Meddlin-Not-so-bright in clear violation of not only international law but also all Western norms of legal practice - Procedural Law - it should come as no surprise that no true Serbian patriot is released alive but all the Croats, Bosnian muslims and Albanians guilty of mass murder [e.g. Naser Oric, Ramush Haradinaj and Agim Ceku] are either never brought to the Hague or are always freed relatively quickly if they are.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 07:36:50 PM by 4International »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
That would be great news, indeed!
You can not be a true Serb and not back Seselj in this confrontation with the YuroPeein' Union!

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
Srecna srpska nova godina svim pravoslavnim vernicima !!! Dace bog doci ce nam Voja : )