Author Topic: Shmulig Boteach: Hamite "tochess kissa"!  (Read 649 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Shmulig Boteach: Hamite "tochess kissa"!
« on: January 10, 2010, 06:09:20 PM »
Always the eternal opportunist to grab yet more infame, Boteach now vitiates any mitzvos or good that he has done, by stooping to a new low of writing an in depth psychoanalysis about.....Michael Jackson!

For a "rabbi" like Boteach, to write such a book about a sad uncircumcised Negroidal lowish-entity, is not just bittul Torah....it's a chillul Hashem.....even if the book itself is quite well written!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 06:35:42 PM by wonga66 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shmulig Boteach: Hamite "tochess kissa"!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 06:38:49 PM »
What  a disgusting self-hating piece of Jewish Dreck (spit)! This guy is without any sense of self-preservation for himself, his family or his people. What a sick self-hating, disturbed **** ( I wont say this word, but you know it begins with a K!).   Is this what happens when Jews have no self-respect whatsoever?   Michael Jackson was a vicious Jew hating, anti-White pedophile who went out of the way to destroy, in his later music, the Jewish people.  And now this rabbi prostitutes himself for this enemy, this absolute incarnation of evil. I really dont have the words to describe him.  I take that back. I have them, but I wont use them.