Author Topic: Netherlands: Muslims try to stone a 15 year old girl to death in her own home  (Read 973 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This two legged animals become more and more vicious. Perhaps our Dutch speaking members know more about this horrible attack.

PI reports, that Geert Wilders wants to visit the city of Culemborg where the attack happened.

Source1: http://www.nieuwsbank.nl/inp/2010/01/05/H071.htm

Source2: http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/5728336/__Wilders_wil_Terweijde_bezoeken__.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
The articles are very small and don't say that much. There have been some fights between 'molukkers' (asians) and morocan scum for half a year now or so and they threw 1 stone on the girls head.
I'll try to read some more when I get home.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
is there an english source?

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Dutch to English translationShow romanization

1st link says:
Moluccans versus Moroccans in Culemborg
The 15-year-old Moluccan Shoëlla Coen Mans got a rock thrown at her head and was hit after her return from a group of Moroccan boys. Today she came out of the hospital and she does her story at NOVA.

Wouter Bos angry at Iceland
Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Wouter Bos wants clarification of Iceland. He reacts in NOVA at the refusal of the Icelandic president to sign the agreement Icesave.

Undercover in PVV
Karen Geurtsen went undercover four months internship at the PVV. She tells how in NOVA commissioned by HP / De Tijd daily in the vicinity of Geert Wilders stayed.

Presentation: Joost Karhof

Tonight: NOVA College Tour Live
Theme: freedom of speech. Gerard Spong (lawyer), Wim Anker (attorney) with a preview of the trial against Geert Wilders. Gregorius Nekschot (cartoonist), Marco Pastors (Livable Rotterdam), artists and extreme right youth. From 19.30 to 20.20 on Netherlands 3.

(Topics subject to change)

2nd link says:
Culemborg - Geert Wilders on his twitter page indicated that he wants to visit the troubled area Terweijde.

Photo: Dijkstra
Photo: Reuters
Please Wait ...

"Let me see if I can go to Culemborg soon to the Moluccan community heartening to stabbing when one appreciates that," he quotes the AD the PVV leader.

The PVV Wednesday demanded clarification of the ministers Ernst Hirsch Ballin (Justice) and Guusje ter Horst (Home Affairs) on the approach to the unrest in Culemborg.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
moslims are animalsi have concluded it's either them or the West.The west must fight might while they still have the advantage
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
The articles are very small and don't say that much. There have been some fights between 'molukkers' (asians) and morocan scum for half a year now or so and they threw 1 stone on the girls head.
I'll try to read some more when I get home.

Molukkers are nice people who are Christian. Why the Muslims attacked specially them?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Perhaps they want to decide that who will be the King after the Europeans.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.