Author Topic: Israeli Jewess has half human half animal children  (Read 7831 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Israeli Jewess has half human half animal children
« on: January 13, 2010, 05:54:44 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1263147876939&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

Some Israeli women never learn

Talkbacks for this article: 30
Article's topics: Gaza,  Yad L'achim,  Gaza Strip

Dressed in a hijab and running for her life, Oshrit Ochana - with her four children in tow - reached Gaza's Erez crossing midday on Tuesday, and was ushered through to the Israeli side.
A Palestinian woman in Gaza. ...

A Palestinian woman in Gaza. [illustrative]
Photo: AP [file]
SLIDESHOW: Israel & Region  |  World

Ochana, a 29-year-old Jewish Israeli who grew up in Ashdod, married a Muslim man seven years ago and then moved to Gaza with him.

Speaking to The Jerusalem Post just hours after her escape while on her way to her family's home in Ashdod to celebrate, she said she had reached the decision months ago to get away from her husband, Abdallah, who ekes out a living smuggling goods through the elaborate system of tunnels connecting Rafah with Egypt.

"That was no life for me and the children," she said. "The children had dreams that I wanted to make true. And we couldn't as long we remained in Gaza.

"Now I am trying to forget everything."

An opportunity to escape presented itself after Abdallah was arrested in Egypt for attempting to travel illegally to Europe.

Ochana and her four children - Mahmoud, seven; Abdel Rahman, five; Sali, six; and Asma, not yet two - left the apartment they shared with her husband's family on Tuesday morning. She told her brother-in-law that she was accompanying her sister-in-law to school and was going to buy a few things for the kids before returning to the small apartment.

But she had other plans.

Ochana's family in Ashdod had already contacted Yad L'Achim, a haredi anti-missionary organization that also helps Jewish Israeli women extricate themselves from marriages with Israeli Arabs and Palestinians.

The Ochana family told the haredi organization about Ochana's predicament and Yad L'Achim went into action.

"We notified [Shas chairman and Interior Minister] Eli Yishai and the Defense Ministry," said Rabbi Shalom Dov Lipshitz, chairman of Yad L'Achim.

"At first, security officials were suspicious. They were concerned that she might be a spy or a suicide bomber," Lipshitz said.

A decision was made that Ochana would make her way to the Erez crossing between the Gaza Strip and Israel, where Israeli military officials would be notified and she would be let through. Yad L'Achim promised to find a hideout for Ochana and herchildren and to help them financially.

But making it to Erez, on the extreme northern side of the Gaza Strip, from Rafah, located about 60 kilometers away on the extreme southern side, was not easy. Suspicious that she might try to escape, Ochana's in-laws were carefully watching her.

As she stood in downtown Rafah, her brother-in-law's threat that he would kill her if she tried to run away still rang in her ears. Still, she waved down a taxi. She knew she had to take the chance.

Ochana piled her children inside and ordered the driver to take her to the Erez crossing.

The driver was suspicious of a woman wearing a hijab and speaking Arabic with a Hebrew accent who wanted to cut across the Gaza Strip to reach Erez.

"I told him that my father was very sick and I needed to visit him as quickly as possible."

She managed to pass through the Hamas-controlled side of the Erez crossing. On the Israeli side, the commanding officer had been notified that Ochana would be arriving.

Israeli security officials began questioning Ochana. But when one of her children passed out due to the excitement and dehydration, the interrogation was cut short and the Ochanas were rushed to Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon.

On Tuesday evening, Ochana celebrated her new-found freedom with her family in Ashdod. She plans to change the names of her children to Hebrew names.

Yad L'Achim's Lipshitz, who has helped other women escape from marriages with Arabs, said there were "hundreds" of Israeli women in similar situations.

"Some are in Gaza, others are in Nablus or Tulkarm, and there are some in neighboring Arab countries," he said.

"We are not a racist organization. But we do not want to lose Jewish souls. We lost enough in the Holocaust," he said.

Ochana warned other women not to make the mistake she made.

"It was stupid," she said. "I had a friend who introduced me to Abdallah. We had fun together. We danced and drank - I got carried away. I was his lapdog."

Ochana said she would not miss Abdallah.
"I am still young enough to start my life over again."

[/u]

You think so who wants her with her 4 things and bad taste
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli Jewess has half human half animal children
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 06:24:57 AM »
Yad L'Achim's Lipshitz, who has helped other women escape from marriages with Arabs, said there were "hundreds" of Israeli women in similar situations.

I heard a speech where Rabbi Kahane talked about this problem. Perhaps the children need a special education now. Unimaginable what the quranimal propaganda has done to their little souls.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 06:25:04 AM »
I disagree with you on the deragatory comments made on this woman and 4 children. But it does remain to be seen if they all can be rebrainwashed to be good Jews. She might be a symbol to other israeli teens who think about rebelling against their parents by marrying a muslim. Good for her for escaping safely.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 06:34:06 AM »
I disagree with you on the deragatory comments made on this woman and 4 children. But it does remain to be seen if they all can be rebrainwashed to be good Jews. She might be a symbol to other israeli teens who think about rebelling against their parents by marrying a muslim. Good for her for escaping safely.
This has been going on for 30 yrs with these women why would anyone learn a few weeks ago we had another Jewish woman escape Gaza except without her children
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 09:37:18 AM »
Let us have total sympathy with the Jewess and her children. With the grace of the Allmighty, they will turn in to very good Jewish.
;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 09:39:47 AM »
I wonder what this Israeli woman thinks of islam now?

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »
Amen!  :dance:
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 10:45:42 AM »
Why do you hate this woman? Her children aren't "half animal", their mother is Jewish, which makes them 100% Jewish.

The mother was young and a little stupid and made a dumb mistake, but let's give her credit for having the courage and the strength to break away and rescue her children.

The best part of the article:
"She plans to change the names of her children to Hebrew names."

This is a good story. Please don't denigrate her. Not only did she rescue her children, but she is now rescuing other women from the same situation by warning them off of it.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 10:46:34 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

This girl is an average social-economic victim of the Israeli rulling dictatorship. But yet, she's a Judenrat, and even worse - the Judenrat had no German soldiers as children.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 10:56:23 AM »
Why do you hate this woman? Her children aren't "half animal", their mother is Jewish, which makes them 100% Jewish.

The mother was young and a little stupid and made a dumb mistake..

I little stupid?

I'd like to see what you think extremely stupid is.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

This girl is an average social-economic victim of the Israeli rulling dictatorship. But yet, she's a Judenrat, and even worse - the Judenrat had no German soldiers as children.

Do you hate women? I thought you were Muslim at one point, so why are you having this attitude?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »

I little stupid?

Well I was trying to be a bit generous but you're right, the initial decision she made to marry this guy was extremely stupid, but I think we have to give her credit for coming to her senses later.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »

I little stupid?

Well I was trying to be a bit generous but you're right, the initial decision she made to marry this guy was extremely stupid, but I think we have to give her credit for coming to her senses later.

One can only hope that other young women will learn from her and won't make the same mistake.

It is such a travesty, such mistakes should be impossible in the state of Israel, there shouldn't be any arabs in Israel to prey on Jewish women.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 11:07:24 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

Do you hate women? I thought you were Muslim at one point, so why are you having this attitude?

What does my Muslim PAST have to do with this?
I don't hate women but I hate Germans and Feminism, if that's what you ask, yes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 11:09:23 AM »
What a self-hating lunatic. I wonder when she realized the marriage wasn't gonna work out. Maybe when he hacked off her clitoris with a rusty machete?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

I don't hate women but I hate Germans and Feminism, if that's what you ask, yes.

I would think it would have a lot to do with it since you were also falling into something stupid and came to your senses about it later that you would have a little compassion for someone else who made a stupid mistake and came to their senses later.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 11:11:11 AM »
Let's give this woman some credit.  At least she left her Muslim husband, and is now looking to raise her children as Jews.  

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »
Let's give this woman some credit.  At least she left her Muslim husband, and is now looking to raise her children as Jews.  

Yeah, at the last possible second when all options were exausted, after painting herself into a corner with her gross stupidity.

This woman betrayed her religion, her family and her nation, I'm not so quick to forgive all of that.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 11:38:00 AM »
                                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

I would think it would have a lot to do with it since you were also falling into something stupid and came to your senses about it later that you would have a little compassion for someone else who made a stupid mistake and came to their senses later.

How many times did I breed with SS female soldiers? how many times did I physically help to exterminate Jews? how many times did she make a Teshuva? How many SS children do I have? Why did I leave Islam and why did she leave Gaza from the first place?

Yeah, at the last possible second when all options were exausted, after painting herself into a corner with her gross stupidity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 11:42:09 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

In Israel, many Arabs have Hebrew names, so it means

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 11:55:53 AM »
In her case it seems to revolve around money

Speaking to The Jerusalem Post just hours after her escape while on her way to her family's home in Ashdod to celebrate, she said she had reached the decision months ago to get away from her husband, Abdallah, who ekes out a living smuggling goods through the elaborate system of tunnels connecting Rafah with Egypt.

"That was no life for me and the children," she said. "The children had dreams that I wanted to make true. And we couldn't as long we remained in Gaza

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 01:34:18 PM »
I actually think the 4children should be taken away from her, and given to a better guardian. This woman must be feeble minded and now her children must be educated and de-programed, what I don't trust her to be able to do.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 02:16:50 PM »
I actually think the 4children should be taken away from her, and given to a better guardian. This woman must be feeble minded and now her children must be educated and de-programed, what I don't trust her to be able to do.

Her 4 arab children should be sent to live with their father. She should marry a Jew and have Jewish children.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 02:24:44 PM »

Her 4 arab children should be sent to live with their father. She should marry a Jew and have Jewish children.
Aren't her kids halachically Jewish?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 02:30:26 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

Aren't her kids halachically Jewish?

I doubt their loyalty.