Author Topic: Hi  (Read 5999 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hi
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 03:26:09 PM »
Scenario,

Can of gasoline, shady looking character, and he just poured that gasoline all around your house, standing there lit match in hand. Not enough proof of an arsonist about to torch your house?

Nah, of course not.

Your type will find themselves completely rolled over and not knowing what the hell hit them when the sh*t hits the fan because you are completely divorced from reality. You see what you believe, instead of the other way around; Believing what you see, which is what all rational people do.

You don't want to believe Iran is developing nuclear missiles, so you don't see it. Despite of how completely obvious it is. You like going through life like that? Must be a drag being wrong most of the time.

Great speech New Yorker
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »
I certainly empathise with the rationale of that statement. I my self am very concerned with the influx of Muslims into my country, and my politicians willingness to seemingly bend over to accommodate there needs in front of my country men and women, and when i say country men, i mean every Jew, Muslim, Christian or Atheist who is a national of my country and understands her heritage.

You understand the concept of country but it's very obvious to me you have no understanding of the concept of nation or heritage. That's ironic because I am almost certain that you are a "white nationalist" troll.

Though i do not blame the immigrants for this, i blame the politicians who seem to take great joy in pitting Jews against Muslims, Christians against Jews and Muslims etc etc

Muslims pit themselves against all non-Muslims. They will do this without the help of politicians.

Though would you say there is any basis to the fact that the reason Muslims feel so much hate toward the West is because of there continued support for Israel and our aggressive foreign policy in the middle east?

Israel is their target number one. Of course it angers them if there are countries that support Israel. However if you spend any time educating yourself about the issue, you would realize that America's foreign policy toward Israel has been overwhelmingly encouraging Israel to give up more and more land! America has been pressuring tiny Israel to commit suicide. No, there's something else going on here as to why the Muslims hate us, in addition to any anger they may feel over Israel. I explained to you in detail what that was, but you refuse to really read it. You are either a Muslim (that's actually quite possible), or you're not. If you're not, and you don't submit to Muslims, you are at war with Islam.

As for 'Wiping Israel off the map' are you talking of the famous mis quote of Ahmadinejad? When he actually said "This regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time"

Then he went on to talk about solutions.

This is how I know you're a troll. David Duke is the one who keeps harping about how Ahmadinejad was "misquoted". You must be a big fan of his to use his lame arguments. Either you're a WN, or you're a Muslim. If you're not either of those, you're definitely an anti-Semite of some variety.

Also how can you be so stupid? What exactly is the difference between "the regime occupying Jerusalem vanishing" and "wiping Israel off the map". Please explain how that is functionally different.

Though please do not mis understand me, i am not naive enough to think that there aren't people out there who would love nothing more than to cause great harm to Israel, but will you not concede that the average Muslim and Jew wants nothing more than to live in peace without the fear of losing there home or being killed?      

I think the average Jew will bend over backwards and do everything they can to make peace with the Muslims. However Muslims don't want peace except through submission to Islam. That's their definition of peace. If the Israeli leaders say to them, "we want peace" they mean they want true peace with co-existence. When the Muslims say they want peace, they mean they want the other side to submit or die.

As i have stated previously, these are the extremes which we find in ALL religions, and i am sometimes saddened by Muslims and Jews always rushing to find what differences they have when if they took the time to look, they may have more in common than not.

There is no moderate Islam and there are no moderate Muslims.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 03:52:25 PM »

No, it's not a "we're Jewish and we hate Muslims" site...  First off, not everyone here is Jewish.  Secondly, we don't just talk about how evil Islam is. 

It is a site where Jews and righteous Gentiles can interact and discuss ideas and ideology and things that are wrong with this world and how to make them right.  We criticize evil people and evil behavior and other terrible things.  We talk about how we can spread this normal ideas out there to make this world a better place.  Unfortunately many people who go through their regular lives don't notice the terrible changes that are taking to the masses' morality and ideologies.  We are right wing activists just like there are left wing activists.

We despise Barack Hussein Osama...and we thing the Bushes were terrible presidents. We like people such as Alan Keyes who are real conservatives.

We are:
1. Righteous gentiles
2. Jews of all types
3. Very pro-Israel and therefore, Zionists

This movement is geared towards Zionists of all religions and with Orthodox Jewish ideology.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »
I will modify one statement Lisa made...Although we are a law abiding organization, we wish to do to anti-semites what they want to do to us.  We hope for the death of all Nazis and Jew-haters all over the world...Muslim or not...

Mackler,

JTF does not advocate genocide of Muslims, if that's what you're getting at.  We're a law abiding organization with law abiding members.  But if we had our way, terrorist murderers of Jews would be put to death.  The way things are in Israel now, they're just thrown in jail, only to be released en masse as a gesture of good will towards Hamas/Fatah.  Google Samir Kuntar, and you'll know what I'm referring to. 

As for Iran, the reason they're more of a threat is because they are building nukes.  Also, they're one of the main backlers of Hezbollah (which is the second largest killer of Americans aside from Al Qaeda) and Hamas.  In fact, you could say that Iran is already fighting a proxy war with America, in that they're sending arms to insurgents, and even letting their people cross over into Iraq to cause trouble.  In terms of how to deal with them, JTF believes that either Israel or America should bomb their nuclear bomb making facility (like Israel did with Iraq's nuclear reactor).  I believe Israel has been wanting to do this for a while now, but Presidents Bush and Obama have opposed it.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2010, 05:06:47 PM »
Hamas is the problem. The people of Israel are right wing (most of them, and conservative)  You need to gain an open mind about things.  We are not here to persuade you.  The truth is the truth.  If Israel makes one false move, the world goes nuts.  Zion, lastly is mentioned in the Bible over 250x.  If you have an issue with that, take it up with HaShem.  We do not endorse the government in Israel, they are left wing.  We are right wing.

Gaza residents speak out on the escalating violence of Hamas
As battles between Fatah and Hamas continue to escalate, residents of Gaza, caught in the crossfire, speak out on what is happening.   

Israel Gaza Hamas's Rockets Target Israeli Civilians

Gaza Hamas Attacks Israelis Suffer from Rocket Attacks
900,000 Israelis under threat of Hamas rocket attacks. 8,000 Kasam rockets fired since 2000. 15 to 30 seconds for civilians to find shelter. See idfnadesk, MEMRI, Palestine Media Watch, for more on...   
the reality in israel

Behind the Headlines: Palestinian incitement distances peace
11 Jan 2010 http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/
Despite Israel's numerous efforts to encourage the Palestinian Authority (PA) leadership to return to the peace talks, the PA continues to boycott negotiations and to incite against Israel and praise terrorists. The last week of 2009 provides a regrettable sample of Palestinian official incitement.

The Hamas terror war against Israel

1,750 rockets and 1,528 mortar bombs fired from the Gaza Strip struck southern Israel in 2008.

From IICC report: Rocket and mortar shell fire from the Gaza Strip continues as the Palestinian terrorist organizations' preferred form of attack. In 2007, 896 hits were identified in Israeli territory, compared with 946 in 2006, the year with the largest number. The trend continues in 2008. In May 2007 alone Palestinians launched some 300 Kassam rockets from Gaza at Sderot and the western Negev. Hamas openly claimed responsibility for the attack.

During the past two years there was a substantial increase in rocket fire compared with 2001-2005, the years before the disengagement (222 in 2005 and 268 in 2004). There was also a significant increase in the amount of mortar shell fire, another continuing trend. Rocket and mortar shell fire is relatively less lethal than suicide bombing attacks but has a devastating effect on the daily life and sense of security of the 200,000 residents of the western Negev.

The damage done by rockets to the civilian population of Sderot and other western Negev population centers cannot be measured only statistically in terms of dead and wounded. Studies done in recent years showed that the continued rocket fire and the large number of shock victims have led to post traumatic stress disorder among many of Sderot's residents (close to 30%). It influences their mental health and seriously damages the quality of their lives.

Most of the rockets are locally manufactured and have an approximate maximum range of 9 kilometers (6 miles), although some have a range of 12.5 kilometers (7 ¾ miles). In addition, also launched were a number of standard 122 mm rockets with a range of 20.4 kilometers (12 2/3 miles) which had been smuggled into the Gaza Strip.

In 2007 Hamas accelerated the military buildup of its military-terrorist wing, the Izzedine al-Qassam Brigades , which focuses on terrorist attacks against Israel and defense against the IDF; and of the internal security apparatus (i.e., the Executive Force integrated into the police), Hamas's main arm for internal control, which supports the Izzedine al-Qassam Brigades. Hamas's military buildup is manifested in a variety of ways: an increase in training (including sending operatives to Iran and Syria), improving its underground tunnel system, acquiring weapons and smuggling them into the Gaza Strip (especially standard rockets and advanced anti-tank missiles) and developing and manufacturing weapons (improving the range and penetration of rockets, manufacturing powerful explosive devices and anti-tank weapons, etc.).

The buildup is made possible by the Iranian and Syrian support of Hamas (and the other terrorist organizations), partly the result of the Egyptian government's ineffective response, which did not prevent the smuggling of weapons, money and terrorist operatives into the Gaza Strip through Rafah Crossing and the tunnels dug under the Philadelphi Route.

• Selected statements by Hamas leaders

Ahmed Yousef, chief political advisor to Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh to "Der Spiegel" (2 Feb 2008): "If the Israelis want our blood, I’m willing to sacrifice my children."

Ahmed Yousef, chief political advisor to Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, regards knocking down the Rafah wall as the greatest success Hamas has scored since winning the parliamentary elections two years ago. Speaking from his Gaza City office, Yousef said he has received phone calls from around the world congratulating him on the action - including from self-appointed emissaries of European governments. "Hamas is once again a player to be reckoned with," exulted Yousef.

Ahmed Yousef would like to pull off another Rafah-style exploit, but this time against the Palestinians' archenemy, Israel. He is planning a mass march to the Erez border crossing in northern Gaza. "We’re going to send half a million people there, mainly women and children. Then we’ll see how the Israelis react," he says. A devilish scheme, since the Israelis would not react as passively to the storming of their border as the Egyptians did. But Yousef is not impressed by such objections. "If the Israelis want our blood, I’m willing to sacrifice my children."

Yousef has already asked international observers to participate in the "march on Erez." Some have already agreed to come, and Yousef is happy about this. "This," he says, "is the beginning of the third Intifada."

From interview with former Hamas foreign minister Mahmoud A-Zahar (21 Aug 2007): Rocket barrage of Sderot is Hamas strategy.

The interviewer asked why Hamas chose to stop suicide bombings two years ago.

A-Zahar: "Which do you think is more effective, martyrdom operations or rockets against Sderot? Rockets against Sderot will cause mass migration, greatly disrupt daily lives and government administration and can make a much huger impact on the government. We are using the methods that convince the Israelis that their occupation is costing them too much."

"We are succeeding with the rockets. We have no losses and the impact on the Israeli side is so much."

Source: Conflict Blotter - News, analysis and original reporting on the Middle East

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 05:23:15 PM »
The U.S.S. Liberty, one question.  Why were we in their waters?

A question for you.  Do you think about these Islamic attacks;

1803-Muslims with the Infidel Tax & terror-Jefferson taking the Marines to the Shores of Tripoli
WW1-Black Jack Pershing Phillipines, ending the Islamic Conflict

Lebanon Marine Barracks-242 dead Americans, Marines
Throughout the 1980's hijackings of Americans
444 Days in Iran (An Islamic Republic) hostages of Americans
1993 WTC
1995 OKC- Ramsey Yousef
1996-Atlanta Olympics Bombing
Flight 800
1998-2 East African Embassies
2000-USS Cole
9/11-WTC-Over 3,000 dead Americans, inc. over 500 Jews.
Shoe bomber
Mall Bomber
FT Hood
Christmas Day Bombing
Since 9/11- 14,680 terrorist attacks around the world.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 05:36:04 PM »
Some of the more noteworthy events of 2009:

• In January, Bryant Neal Vinas, a Long Island, New York, convert to Islam, pleaded guilty to helping al-Qaeda in a plot to blow up a train in Penn Station.

• In late 2008, Shirwa Ahmed, a Somali-American college student from Minneapolis, became the first American suicide bomber on record when he killed 29 people in an attack in Somalia. Earlier in the year, the FBI revealed that at least 20 Somali-Americans from the Minneapolis area had traveled to Somalia to join al-Shabab, a radical militia tied to al-Qaeda. Five Somali-Americans are believed to have died in fighting there this year, and Somali officials say at least one more unnamed U.S. citizen has become a suicide bomber for al-Shabab.

• In June, Abdulhakim Muhammad, an Arkansas convert to Islam, was accused of killing one soldier and wounding another in an attack at a military-recruitment center in Little Rock.

• In September, Michael Finton, an Illinois man who converted to Islam in prison, was accused of trying to blow up a federal building in Springfield.

• In October, Chicago businessman David Coleman Headley was arrested for allegedly plotting a terrorist attack on a Danish newspaper that had published controversial cartoons mocking the Prophet Muhammad. (Tahawwur Rana, a Pakistani-Canadian resident of Chicago was also arrested in connection with the same plot.) Headley was later additionally charged with abetting the Mumbai terrorist attack of November 2008.

• In November, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the son of Palestinian immigrants, who had grown up in the U.S., was accused of going on a shooting spree at Fort Hood, Texas, killing 13 and wounding 30.

• Also in November, eight Somali-American men from Minnesota were charged with terrorism-related counts involving al-Shabab. Six other had been charged previously. Most of the men were charged in absentia because they remain in Somalia, along with dozens of Somali Americans who are believed to have joined the al-Qaeda-linked militia.

• And earlier this month, five men from the Washington area were detained in Pakistan, where local officials say they had been trying to join the fight against U.S. forces in Afghanistan. Ramy Zamzam, said to be the leader of the group, is a Howard University dental student; two others are sons of businessmen.

• Some other cases involve legal residents who are not U.S. citizens, like Najibullah Zazi, the Afghan suspect arrested in Denver and charged with a plot to bomb targets in New York City, and Jordanian Hosam Smadi, arrested in Dallas and accused of trying blow up a skyscraper.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2010, 05:12:09 PM »

A question for you.  Do you think about these Islamic attacks;

1803-Muslims with the Infidel Tax & terror-Jefferson taking the Marines to the Shores of Tripoli
WW1-Black Jack Pershing Phillipines, ending the Islamic Conflict

Lebanon Marine Barracks-242 dead Americans, Marines
Throughout the 1980's hijackings of Americans
444 Days in Iran (An Islamic Republic) hostages of Americans
1993 WTC
1995 OKC- Ramsey Yousef
1996-Atlanta Olympics Bombing
Flight 800
1998-2 East African Embassies
2000-USS Cole
9/11-WTC-Over 3,000 dead Americans, inc. over 500 Jews.
Shoe bomber
Mall Bomber
FT Hood
Christmas Day Bombing
Since 9/11- 14,680 terrorist attacks around the world.
      http://www.thelibertyincident.com/book.html
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:19:52 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 12:02:19 AM »
I thought this creature was a Muzzie at first but Muzzie camelbangers usually can barely read and write. This individual is almost certainly a Pedo.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 12:09:16 AM »
Mackler must be another troll.  :nono:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 12:12:04 AM »
I banned him earlier this evening. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 12:15:55 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

Too bad you banned him I'd love to crack him but he's banned so there's no point in refuting his silly arguments with no expectation to an answer

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2010, 12:21:40 AM »
Is he a Muzzie or WN?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2010, 07:09:24 AM »
Is he a Muzzie or WN?
There are muzzies that can speak and write well although i really don't which one he is
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 07:14:07 AM »
The fixation on the Liberty makes me think WN.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 07:16:06 AM »
The fixation on the Liberty makes me think WN.
Could be he should read the book i linked to.I'm not going to explain to him everything.Let him look it up himself.I gave him a link to a book that explains it all                           http://www.thelibertyincident.com

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
We carry on the heritage of the revisionist zionist faction led by Jabotinsky, although with a worldview more centered on Judaism, which ultimately was the source of his inspiration and foundational ideas in the first place, and thus we take it to its logical conclusion.  There are secular and religious members and supporters.   

The revisionist faction is nowhere to be found in today's dialogue, and so we are not a mirror of any particular zionist organization that exists today, as all remaining parties have either abandoned the original premises of zionism itself or continue to represent the labor zionist strain either outwardly or with deception (For instance, the Likud party carries out Labor policy but dishonestly pretends to pay lip service to revisionist and/or rightwing ideals).      In any case, even the labor policy of today is arguably far left of what labor zionism began as.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 12:41:20 PM »
Lisa,

I admire your patience with this guy.  I read the first page and thought you and everyone else deserve better than to be wasting your valuable time responding to this twit

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 02:22:24 PM »
I wanted to [censored] slap him, and wanted everyone else to do the same.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »
I knew that guy was a troll.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision