Author Topic: Haiti Earthquake  (Read 9596 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Haiti Earthquake
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2010, 05:06:33 PM »
Sicking that Ireland is going to help out, and were supposed to be in a recession. How will this help Ireland? More wogs flooding into Ireland like we have with The Jungle Vermin of Nigeria.

would it be equally sickening if another country helped ireland if it were hit by a huge natural disaster?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »
If disaster strikes Iran, or Egypt, or Pakistan I would actually be sort of politely glad that they got what should be coming to them. But Haiti is a different case. This is a hell hole of primitive savages who really are incapable as a group to organize and take care for themselves. They probably would be better off living as individual tribes in the jungles, because as a country- they get the means to do more damage to themselves.

I feel sorry for them. I think they should receive some aid from the world.

I wish a powerful earth quake strikes Iran and destroys the nuclear facilities!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2010, 05:43:01 PM »
Sicking that Ireland is going to help out, and were supposed to be in a recession. How will this help Ireland? More wogs flooding into Ireland like we have with The Jungle Vermin of Nigeria.

would it be equally sickening if another country helped ireland if it were hit by a huge natural disaster?

It makes more sense when neighbors help neighbors. The same with refugees. refugees should go into neighboring countries, not across the globe.

The really sickening thing is the hysteria around this event. There were huge earthquakes in other parts of the worls in recent history, but never did I see such a hysterical reaction. It is because the victims were not black savages. Truly, we have a religion of worshipping black people.

It is interesting to see atheists getting extremely indignant and self-righteous, and shrill when people express any doubts or dissent (not on this forum, in general). It is as if one has expressed a sacreligious thought. You see, atheists also have a sense of sacrelige, because they have a sense of the sacred. You can't be without the sacred. It's the question of what you choose to be the sacred - God or liberal values.

By the way, I am not gloating about Haitians. I just refuse to be shamed into joining the hysteria. I agree with one type of help - sending dogs to help dig up the survivors. Maybe some short term supply of food. But even for this type of help I prefer to originate from neighboring countries mostly.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2010, 05:51:19 PM »
How do you tell which part of Haitee was devastated by the earthquake and which part was not?  I bet that the presidential palace will be one of the locations rebuilt first...with our money.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2010, 05:52:51 PM »

It makes more sense when neighbors help neighbors. The same with refugees. refugees should go into neighboring countries, not across the globe.

The really sickening thing is the hysteria around this event. There were huge earthquakes in other parts of the worls in recent history, but never did I see such a hysterical reaction. It is because the victims were not black savages. Truly, we have a religion of worshipping black people.

It is interesting to see atheists getting extremely indignant and self-righteous, and shrill when people express any doubts or dissent (not on this forum, in general). It is as if one has expressed a sacreligious thought. You see, atheists also have a sense of sacrelige, because they have a sense of the sacred. You can't be without the sacred. It's the question of what you choose to be the sacred - G-d or liberal values.

By the way, I am not gloating about Haitians. I just refuse to be shamed into joining the hysteria. I agree with one type of help - sending dogs to help dig up the survivors. Maybe some short term supply of food. But even for this type of help I prefer to originate from neighboring countries mostly.

when was the last time an earthquake killed over 100,000 (and rising) people?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2010, 06:27:19 PM »
Let's just try to remember the basics: these people have families and loved ones who are dead. Were we in a similar situation, we would be as despondent and tragedy struck as they are.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2010, 06:48:21 PM »
when was the last time an earthquake killed over 100,000 (and rising) people?
Please do not accept this figure uncritically. It is almost certainly WIDELY inflated to sponge on western charities. One can no longer trust the media.

They did have pretty major earthquakes in China and Pakistan in recent years.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2010, 07:41:32 PM »
How do you tell which part of Haitee was devastated by the earthquake and which part was not?  I bet that the presidential palace will be one of the locations rebuilt first...with our money.
The country really is a dump and if it wasn't for the loss of life it really could be the butt of some funny jokes. The site of all the corpses lined up in the street really paints a grim picture however. G-d may not so much be punishing Haiti but testing  humanity to see how they respond to a situation like this. It's funny how this happens in one of the most undesirable places on the globe.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2010, 07:48:50 PM »
The people of Haiti are in dire need right now. I personally recommend helping the victims out by giving to a reputable charity.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2010, 08:36:35 PM »

Oh come on, do you really believe for 1 second that any banana country would help any white nation in trouble?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »

Oh come on, do you really believe for 1 second that any banana country would help any white nation in trouble?

yep.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_response_to_Hurricane_Katrina

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2010, 08:59:38 PM »

yep.

You're on a roll tonight.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2010, 10:16:39 PM »
The pathetic state of Haiti shouldn't be paid for by other nations, many of which are already in a deep financial crisis. The general atmosphere of Haiti is of neglect and apathy, so why should American provide international welfare for them for a long-term period of time? Voodoo teaches that life is capricious; this has been proven. Let them rot; let American money be spent to rebuild American cities and the American nation, not some nation that's been rotting for decades.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2010, 11:13:40 PM »
There was an earthquake in Hades.
Haiti is just their accent.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2010, 11:46:46 PM »
I have prayed for the people there.

Then I prayed to God to forgive me for not having more sympathy for the suffering people there.

I feel especially sad for the babies and children and any righteous people that might be there among the population. However my overall feeling has been sort of neutral, or numb about the whole thing. I feel worse about that actually. I want to feel some spark of sympathy for the victims. I really want to, but it's hard. I feel like I have a heart of stone, and this troubles me.

So all I can do is continue to pray, hoping that God will heal my cold heart and warm it up again, and that God will also help the victims of this tragedy.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2010, 01:18:30 AM »

yep.

I can't believe we turned down 1 million barrels of oil from Hugo Chavez.  I'll take 1 million barrels of oil from Chavez.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »

Then I prayed to G-d to forgive me for not having more sympathy for the suffering people there.

I feel especially sad for the babies and children and any righteous people that might be there among the population. However my overall feeling has been sort of neutral, or numb about the whole thing. I feel worse about that actually. I want to feel some spark of sympathy for the victims. I really want to, but it's hard. I feel like I have a heart of stone, and this troubles me.

So all I can do is continue to pray, hoping that G-d will heal my cold heart and warm it up again, and that G-d will also help the victims of this tragedy.
Interestingly I feel the same way.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2010, 10:46:16 AM »

yep.

Lots of Arab states "pledged" money. I wonder if they really followed through
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »

Then I prayed to G-d to forgive me for not having more sympathy for the suffering people there.

So all I can do is continue to pray, hoping that G-d will heal my cold heart and warm it up again, and that G-d will also help the victims of this tragedy.
Interestingly I feel the same way.
G-d helps them that help themselves is the way I look at it. Haiti has been in a bad way for some time now. America has tried several times to set things right there to no avail.... It seems that money tossed at blacks here in the USA or in foreign countries never gets the intended results. Still how can we call ourselves humans if we don't at least try to stabilize the situation there. At the end of the day its America that will put most of the dollars and effort behind the relief work. This is one of the reasons I feel that G-d will never completely turn his back on the American people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2010, 12:58:01 PM »

yep.

Don't forget that Idi Amin donated a big pile of bananas to the UK but the British failed to collect them from the runway.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2010, 01:00:55 PM »
No-one has commented on their using bodies to create road blocks to hijack the aid convoys. We ain't seen nothing yet. It's coming.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2010, 01:05:34 PM »
Haiti? Gay Tren Zich! Gay Cochen au foyon (sp?) Haiti can go to Hell! >:( I love Pat Robertson, G-d Bless him!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »

yep.

Don't forget that Idi Amin donated a big pile of bananas to the UK but the British failed to collect them from the runway.
:::D :::D :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2010, 01:22:42 PM »
Personally I don't have a view on whether this is all G-d's vengeance. What I do know is that for a week the media have diverted all our attention away from the fact that Iran is now one week nearer developing a nuclear weapon which we can be sure is not intended for Haiti.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »

This type of introspection shows that you do have a heart and a conscience.