Author Topic: Kashmirs 'Yasser Arafat' heckled by Hindus at press conference  (Read 1217 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Kashmirs 'Yasser Arafat' heckled by Hindus at press conference
« on: January 17, 2010, 06:05:21 AM »

New Delhi, Jan 11 (IANS) Jammu and Kashmir's separatist leader Yasin Malik was heckled by a group of Kashmiri Pandits at the three-day India-Pakistan peace conference here Monday.

Malik, the chief of the Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF), was about to deliver his address on the roadmap to solving the Kashmir issue when some migrants Hindus objected and said: 'The terrorist shouldn't be allowed to speak.'

As the media watched, the dozen-odd protesters hurled abuses at Malik and accused him of raping and murdering a Hindu girl and escaping prosecution because of his political clout.

Amid the commotion, Malik, a former militant commander who gave up arms in 1994 for political struggle, denied the allegations.

'I won't wait for a court trial. Hang me here, right here if you prove that I have raped or killed the nurse. Tell me when did it happen. Give me the date,' an angry Malik said.

The protesters also accused the pro-independence leader of masterminding the exodus of some 300,000 Hindus who form the largest minority in the only Muslim majority state of India.

'I have been wanting that migrant Kashmiri Pandits should return to their homeland. It is my wish. We are incomplete without them. They are our blood. But some vested interests keep these weeping boys active in Delhi to stop us from raising our concerns,' Malik told IANS.

Despite repeated assurances that they would be allowed to make a point and speak, the protesters refused to yield. Police already at the venue whisked them away to restore peace at the auditorium of the India International Centre (IIC).

'This is an open forum. You have every right to speak. But learn to behave properly,' said Rajendra Sachar, a former Supreme Court judge and one of the organisers.

The three-day conference 'India Pakistan conference - A road map towards peace' started Sunday. Prominent people from the two countries are attending it.

http://newshopper.sulekha.com/kashmiri-hindus-heckle-yasin-malik-at-peace-conference_news_1138757.htm
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 06:16:06 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Kashmirs 'Yasser Arafat' heckled by Hindus at press conference
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 08:36:02 AM »
The heckling is a good news. The conference must be a BS.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 08:45:36 AM »
I hope he get's assasinated.
It will be a glorious day.

Hari Om Tat Sat.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 08:48:06 AM »
Good news indeed.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 10:50:01 AM »
The original Kashmiri Indians may be going back to Kashmir once all the terrorists and separatists go back to north yemen and perish there....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.