Author Topic: Serious 9/11 discussion PLEASE PARTICIPATE  (Read 12526 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Serious 9/11 discussion PLEASE PARTICIPATE
« on: January 19, 2010, 02:36:58 AM »
I've put this off long enough. Has anybody watched "Loose Change second edition" or "9/11 coincidences"? I know this is a sensitive topic and a lot of you might hate me after this (if you already don't), but I want answers, and JTF is the ONLY thing I trust and you guys are like my family. Before anybody goes bonkers on me and calls me names and accuses me of being anti-American, a liberal, a nazi etc. Just know that I am ASKING in order to LEARN. I am not stating my opinion nor rattling off useless facts. I just want answers from the people I trust most in the world. So PLEASE keep the judgments, prejudices, and irrational thoughts to yourselves for the time being.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Serious 9/11 discussion PLEASE PARTICIPATE
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 02:47:07 AM »
Where can I watch those at? are they on youtube by any chance?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 02:48:45 AM »

Yes but make sure it's loose change 2ND edition and NOT final cut....whatever you do. I repeat DO NOT watch the final cut of loose change. Make sure it's SECOND EDITION.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 06:28:13 AM »
I've put this off long enough. Has anybody watched "Loose Change second edition" or "9/11 coincidences"? I know this is a sensitive topic and a lot of you might hate me after this (if you already don't), but I want answers, and JTF is the ONLY thing I trust and you guys are like my family. Before anybody goes bonkers on me and calls me names and accuses me of being anti-American, a liberal, a nazi etc. Just know that I am ASKING in order to LEARN. I am not stating my opinion nor rattling off useless facts. I just want answers from the people I trust most in the world. So PLEASE keep the judgments, prejudices, and irrational thoughts to yourselves for the time being.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

It's easy to be brainwashed by one polemic without considering its flaws, lies, distortions, or even hearing the other side.   So watch the videos on "screwloosechange" first, then get back to me. 

Loose change is a shoddy, amateur, dishonest, non/unscientific so-called documentary film that is so strongly rooted in falsehood that even its maker admits that he made things up and can't prove the things he's claiming.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 06:29:56 AM »

Yes but make sure it's loose change 2ND edition and NOT final cut....whatever you do. I repeat DO NOT watch the final cut of loose change. Make sure it's SECOND EDITION.

Why not?  LOL.   It's funny how 9/11 so-called "truth" needs 15 editions to get itself right.   The truth is either true or false, it doesn't get amended.    In any case, the makers obviously feel that "final cut" is more authoritative so why stop at 2nd edition?    Their stupidity knows no bounds.   All of their works are equally crappy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 06:50:09 AM »
They have made too many mistakes already like cell phones can't work while a Jet is flying are they idiots,that Jet fuel can't bend Steele girders.They can't just retool their film every time they're caught lying
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 08:00:22 AM »
With so many editions, the best conspiracy theory has to be the best bluff as well.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 08:33:31 AM »
I know this much;
bush knew what was happening.
I know this also;
Terrorists that are MOSLEMS did it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 08:50:09 AM »
Mo2388,

It was good knowing you, adios!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 10:01:51 AM »

It's easy to be brainwashed by one polemic without considering its flaws, lies, distortions, or even hearing the other side.   So watch the videos on "screwloosechange" first, then get back to me. 

Loose change is a shoddy, amateur, dishonest, non/unscientific so-called documentary film that is so strongly rooted in falsehood that even its maker admits that he made things up and can't prove the things he's claiming.
I am checking out this site. Unfortunately, the comments are mostly against the blog....but I'm reading it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »

I am checking out this site. Unfortunately, the comments are mostly against the blog....but I'm reading it.

The important thing is the movie they made which goes through the loose change movie line by line and refutes it, points out inaccuracies, mistakes, and lies, and makes fun of it in a humorous way.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »
what is that supposed to mean? he is leaving>?
Mo2388,

It was good knowing you, adios!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 05:30:41 PM »

Your so sweet I love you too. Personally I think it was an inside job.  ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u

^This Youtube channel does a good job of debunking some 9/11 conspiracy.

As far as which Muslims concocted this attack...  the Saudis.
-GWB...  secret Muslim? :::D  I'll never know.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 05:59:36 PM »

Inside what? Do you think that the American government was behind it? I think not... I hope you don't buy that BS either... I would smack anyone who claims this if they said this in my presence. I have cut off people who even mention this idea...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 06:09:17 PM »
The 9/11 attack on America which occured on September 11th, 2001 was carried out by operatives of Al Queda who were funded by Saudi nationals. 15 of the hijackers were of Saudi origin while the others all subscribed to the Jihadist goals of Al Queda. Usama Bin Laden leads the Al Queda operation and was involved in planning the 9/11 attack. Through a network of sleeper cells in America the terrorists manuevered into place and boarded planes which were to be hijacked. They were able to board the flights using box-cutters which they used to threaten and bully the crews into entering the cockpits of these planes. These terrorists trained how to fly the jet airliners and were able to pilot them to their intended destinations. Two of the planes hit the World Trade Center, where my brother was working that morning... My brother perished in this attack... One plane was intended to take out the White house but this plane was prevented from hitting its target by passengers who attempted to break into the cockpit and kill the terrorists. A third plane was piloted to the Pentagon where it did a good amount of damage and killed several Pentagon workers but it did not completely destroy the pentagon.

The connections of the terrrorists is well established. The will of the terrorists is clearly to perpetrate Jihad against the west, as it has been doing for many years. Al Queda has been on the intelligence radar for almost 30 years and I believe it was involved with the Lebanon Marine barracks attack in the 1980s, the bombings of several African embassies, the 1st WTC bombing, the USS Cole attack, and many many other attacks against the west.

If a person denies this they are living in a fantasy world...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 06:15:05 PM »
Two of the planes hit the World Trade Center, where my brother was working that morning... My brother perished in this attack...

Oh man, I am sorry to hear this.  I love my little brother so much, I wish there was some way I could share a bit of him with you.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 06:28:50 PM »
The 9/11 attack on America which occured on September 11th, 2001 was carried out by operatives of Al Queda who were funded by Saudi nationals. 15 of the hijackers were of Saudi origin while the others all subscribed to the Jihadist goals of Al Queda. Usama Bin Laden leads the Al Queda operation and was involved in planning the 9/11 attack. Through a network of sleeper cells in America the terrorists manuevered into place and boarded planes which were to be hijacked. They were able to board the flights using box-cutters which they used to threaten and bully the crews into entering the cockpits of these planes. These terrorists trained how to fly the jet airliners and were able to pilot them to their intended destinations. Two of the planes hit the World Trade Center, where my brother was working that morning... My brother perished in this attack... One plane was intended to take out the White house but this plane was prevented from hitting its target by passengers who attempted to break into the cockpit and kill the terrorists. A third plane was piloted to the Pentagon where it did a good amount of damage and killed several Pentagon workers but it did not completely destroy the pentagon.

The connections of the terrrorists is well established. The will of the terrorists is clearly to perpetrate Jihad against the west, as it has been doing for many years. Al Queda has been on the intelligence radar for almost 30 years and I believe it was involved with the Lebanon Marine barracks attack in the 1980s, the bombings of several African embassies, the 1st WTC bombing, the USS Cole attack, and many many other attacks against the west.

I think they threatened the passengers with fake bombs and other weapons. There are two main things that puzzle me: How they found Muhammad Atta's (ys'v) passport amongst the rubble of ground zero, almost fully intact, and the phone call of Mark Bingham where he allegedly calls his mom and says, "Hello mom, this is Mark Bingham. You believe me don't you?"

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 06:32:25 PM »

Inside what? Do you think that the American government was behind it? I think not... I hope you don't buy that BS either... I would smack anyone who claims this if they said this in my presence. I have cut off people who even mention this idea...

I'm entitled to my opinion as you are, sorry for your brother but who was waiting with a jet to whisk them away- Bush and if you think the American government is for you then your in for a rude awaking!  Can you explain Ariel Shayn video on the building not up to code or
To have anger is one thing but to logged it against me because I don't agree with you is crazy.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:33:32 PM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 06:34:24 PM »

I'm entitled to my opinion as you are, sorry for your brother but who was waiting with a jet to wisk them away- Bush and if you think the American government is for you then your in for a rude awaking!  Can you explain Ariel Shayn video on the building not up to code or
To have anger is one thing but to logged it against me because I don't agree with you is crazy.
I don't think Bush was in charge of the debris. I think it was Giuliani.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 06:34:43 PM »
I doubt whether it was an inside job. However, for clarification, I wish more was made of Donald Rumstead's off-hand remark that one plane was shot down, which seems sort of logical.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2010, 07:20:35 PM »
I want to here hear everyone's explanation about building number 7.

It fell to the ground, mysteriously.

Did the terrorists do that too?

http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u/2/43F54hR0NW8

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »

^ "9/11 Truthers" exposed.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2010, 07:25:16 PM »

I think they threatened the passengers with fake bombs and other weapons. There are two main things that puzzle me: How they found Muhammad Atta's (ys'v) passport amongst the rubble of ground zero, almost fully intact, and the phone call of Mark Bingham where he allegedly calls his mom and says, "Hello mom, this is Mark Bingham. You believe me don't you?"

I am not sure if "Mark Bingham" is addressed by this video, but it does explain a lot of the cell phone conspiracy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2010, 07:27:53 PM »
I want to here hear everyone's explanation about building number 7.

It fell to the ground, mysteriously.

Did the terrorists do that too?

http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u/2/43F54hR0NW8
Interesting site. Thanks.